PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P, Philip Seymour Hoffman

Penner
Mon, 02-03-2014, 08:57 AM
Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman dies at age 46. (http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/02/02/philip-seymour-hoffman-dies-at-46/)

Rest in peace.

Edort4
Mon, 02-03-2014, 03:26 PM
I really liked this actor and he even seemed like a funny nice guy. He will be missed. Rest in peace.

Penner
Mon, 02-03-2014, 05:39 PM
I guess he was one of those actors where alot of people didn't really know who he was just from hearing his name, but when they see his face they go "Aaaaah".

For instance, no one in my family knew who he was until i showed them a picture, lol

MFauli
Tue, 02-04-2014, 01:11 PM
This one hurts :/ RIP

Please dont ever die, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, Nic Cage, Bruce Willis, Harrison Ford ... :(

Animeniax
Tue, 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
That's a weird (and inappropriate) list to include Hoffman in. He's a decent actor, can't say much about him as a person. Hope he finds peace in the afterlife since he couldn't have any in this world.

Edort4
Tue, 02-04-2014, 05:18 PM
I guess he was one of those actors where alot of people didn't really know who he was just from hearing his name, but when they see his face they go "Aaaaah".

For instance, no one in my family knew who he was until i showed them a picture, lol

This happened to me too with my friends when we were dining. Out of 8 ppl only me and other 1 knew who he was by name. Even after seeing the picture 2 ppl couldnt tell any film he casted in. It felt weird.

@MFauli I can see some resemblance with Hanks and Freeman (maybe a bit of Ford) but the others look like "bland" action heroes to me. Cant see the conexion. Not even if we include M:I 3.

I read here on the local newspaper that police suspect that the drugs he was using was badly cut and has caused several deaths in the NY. Is this a hoax or have you heard it too?

poopdeville
Tue, 02-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Finally, I'm so tired of Jack Black.

Ryllharu
Tue, 02-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Yeah...

Kinda hard to feel bad after seeing this story (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26025780).

If he had that much money, he could have bought something safer.