PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 348

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-30-2014, 12:58 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 348 - 1080p | 720p | 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=517864)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, this episode pretty much proves what I was saying. Obito doesn't give two shits about the world, he only cares about creating a world where Rin is alive.

"There's no peace in this world." Of course there isn't when he actively sabotages instances where it might actually happen. He don't WANT there to be peace in the world, because then he doesn't have the excuse to destroy it to get what he wants.

The way Obito flashed to Kakashi killing Rin as Nagato killed Yahiko makes me think that, much like Obito made sure what happened to Nagato happened to convince him to join him, Madara probably did things to make sure what happened to Obito happened to convince him to join HIM.

It's basically an endless cycle of "I'm going to convince you that the world is shit by making sure that your world is shit."

Kraco
Thu, 01-30-2014, 04:06 PM
"There's no peace in this world." Of course there isn't when he actively sabotages instances where it might actually happen. He don't WANT there to be peace in the world, because then he doesn't have the excuse to destroy it to get what he wants.

He doesn't really need any excuses. He's working for a clear goal. At that point he absolutely needed Nagato and the rinnegan. The whole point of his ideology, that he adopted from Madara, is that peace can't last in a normal world as it ultimately leads to new wars. So, it's useless to try to achieve it through mundane means. In his own bigger picture he's not sabotaging anything more than individuals.

Obito's other dimension must be a messy place. I wonder if he ever cleans it up from all the clutter he sucks in, like pieces of cement in this episode...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-30-2014, 07:50 PM
It's just the sheer myopia of it. The assumption that, just because his life sucks, EVERYONE'S life must suck. And if anyone else's life DOESN'T suck, which completely invalidates his world view, he makes it suck.

It's like, yeah, everyone's life sucks, because of people like you. If you just stopped being like you, everyone's life wouldn't suck.

I mean, in this episode, he's literally like, "Don't worry, in the new world I create, you'll all be together." They'd have been together NOW if you hadn't made sure one of them died! You aren't fixing the world anymore, you're fixing your OWN evil fucking deeds! Which you wouldn't have to do if you just DIDN'T DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

kmkze04
Thu, 01-30-2014, 08:59 PM
So this begins the Kakashi filler then? It doesn't look too bad... but usually my thinking that is my first mistake.