PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden 346 & 347

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-23-2014, 03:57 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 346 - 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515290) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515286) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515284)

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 347 - 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515574) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515567) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=515565)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some interesting reveals/confirmations in this episode.

1. It's good to know for certain that the Rinnegan comes from Sharingan+Senju DNA. But apparently, it takes decades to actually work. So that leaves little chance of Sasuke obtaining it during the course of the series unless the series has some kind of far future epilogue.

2. So Nagato's eyes were actually Madara's eyes? I guess that kills any hope I had of Naruto awakening the Rinnegan.

3. So Black Zetsu was some kind of infusion of White Zetsu with Madara's will? Given that to be the case, it's weird that he turned out so disappointing. He didn't even seem to have any influence over events, so I don't really see what the point was. Unless his only purpose was to teach Obito all the Jutsu that Madara knew.

So....is the metal that the Rinnegan users extract from their bodies actually wood? Cause Madara pulled his from the Hashirama tree and said it represented his will. Does that mean all the Pains are actually controlled by Madara's will?

4. I don't get why Madara unplugged himself. It doesn't seem like there was any real reason for him to kill himself. Given that he just met Obito, it seems very Bond Villain of him to simply off himself and just assume everything in his decades long scheme would go exactly as planned without him to oversee it.

Kraco
Thu, 01-23-2014, 06:00 PM
1. It's good to know for certain that the Rinnegan comes from Sharingan+Senju DNA. But apparently, it takes decades to actually work. So that leaves little chance of Sasuke obtaining it during the course of the series unless the series has some kind of far future epilogue.

What good is the senju DNA alone? Ability to control wood? That's pretty lousy, in the end. It certainly didn't help Yamato much, in the end.

4. I don't get why Madara unplugged himself. It doesn't seem like there was any real reason for him to kill himself. Given that he just met Obito, it seems very Bond Villain of him to simply off himself and just assume everything in his decades long scheme would go exactly as planned without him to oversee it.

He was too withered and weak to do anything at all anymore. Who knows, he might have been living in constant pain as well, with his body like that. Honestly, I think offing himself for the time being, which was long years, was quite understandable. It's not like he would have had unlimited chances if Obito had failed, so it was all the same to bet everything on a single card. In fact this way he wouldn't have needed to ever suffer regret in case of a failure; he would have simply remained dead and thus beyond caring.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Actually, now that I look at it. Madara's "will" reminds me a lot of Orochimaru's Cursed Seals. It turns your skin colors and it apparently contains the other's influence. I wonder if they're related.

What good is the senju DNA alone? Ability to control wood? That's pretty lousy, in the end. It certainly didn't help Yamato much, in the end.Well Yamato obviously just sucks with it. There's always been something weird about Yamato's Wood Style. Everything he makes is, like, precut. Like cut timbers and structures. While everything Hashirama, Madara and Obito makes looks like natural tree growth. I'm not sure if the difference is meant to be significant or not.

Seeing how Madara used it against the Kages is probably a much more accurate representation of the Style's true power. And apparently Hashirama could use it to regenerate Wolverine-style.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

347:

Everything bad that ever happens is Danzou's fault.

Kraco
Fri, 01-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Everything bad that ever happens is Danzou's fault.

Actually Konoha might deserve some wrecking by Sasuke after allowing that scumbag to be the Hokage even for a while.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-24-2014, 08:34 AM
It depends on how you look at it. Some are trying to save the world regardless of nations (or just all of them). Danzo isn't out to demolish the ninja world. He's just making sure Konoha stands at the top.

Kraco
Fri, 01-24-2014, 08:42 AM
It depends on how you look at it. Some are trying to save the world regardless of nations (or just all of them). Danzo isn't out to demolish the ninja world. He's just making sure Konoha stands at the top.

He had two problems: Like he said himself in this episode, he wanted everybody else to be worn out by war so that they could pose no threat to Konoha, let alone form alliances. That's a super pessimistic and dark policy. On the other hand he wasn't purely looking after Konoha, he was looking after his Konoha. That's something that has been proven multiple times throughout the show. He doesn't care if Konoha suffers a little, as long as the suffering makes it more like his ideal village. He was a tyrant, nothing more.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 01-24-2014, 03:22 PM
It's hard to see how Madara managed to implant is Rinnegan into Nagato in the scene as it was shown to us.

Given that implanted eyes don't seem to be able to be turned off, it seems weird that Jiraiya never noticed he had them until that moment when he killed that ninja. Did he just ALWAYS have his hair over his eyes?

It depends on how you look at it. Some are trying to save the world regardless of nations (or just all of them). Danzo isn't out to demolish the ninja world. He's just making sure Konoha stands at the top.Which would almost be forgivable if he at least got some results.

Except every single one of these things he does ends up creating a super-powered monster that ends up making Kohona worse. So not only is he a terrible person, but he's terrible AT it.

He created Itachi, Sasuke, Kabuto, and now through Nagato, ALL of Akatsuki as an antagonistic organization.

At this point, I'm fully expecting whatever is going on with Rin to be his fault too. Some plan of his to weaken the Hidden Mist that backfired horribly. If I didn't know Madara was probably out of circulation before Danzou was even born, I'd probably think he was responsible for him as well.

UChessmaster
Fri, 01-24-2014, 07:21 PM
It's almost always raining where I live, let's create techniques that are painfully weak to water. Cant believe how long it took her to fix that.