PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 565

Marik
Wed, 01-22-2014, 05:22 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/565)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Jehova...
well, at least it was interesting, drinking the blood of the savior and what not.

reminds me a bit of the final arc of eat man.

still, if he gets back the power of whoever dies, won't that mean they can poison him with hollowness? like when they got back the bankais by infusing them with hollow stuff?

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 01-22-2014, 10:43 AM
This would have been a much better revelation had they built it up. They just kinda dropped it. Considering his power, why does Ishida matter again?

I doubt that he can be poisoned with hollow powers. Most likely just his soldiers.

enkoujin
Thu, 01-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Ishida is important because he is the only non-pureblood (aside from Ichigo), who was spared from the Quincy holocaust. Yhwach thinks Ishida has some unknown powers that surpasses the normal Quincy and made him his "successor"... whatever that means.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 01-23-2014, 04:42 AM
So what? Ishida is gonna go all Gohan on is with his half-blood powers?
Also, I am still waiting on Aizen to pop up saying it's all going according to his plan.

enkoujin
Fri, 01-24-2014, 03:35 AM
So what? Ishida is gonna go all Gohan on is with his half-blood powers?
Also, I am still waiting on Aizen to pop up saying it's all going according to his plan.

Technically Ishida's mother was a half-blood, which explained why she perished during the Quincy holocaust; therefore, Ishida is 75% Quincy and 25% human.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-24-2014, 09:56 AM
if ichigo sword spirit was jehova at first, does that mean ichigo got his shonen strength by having a bit of his soul?

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 01-26-2014, 05:14 PM
From what I understand Zangetsu was the manifestation of his quincy powers. That's it. Ishida actually got a bit of Quincy Jesus's soul. Ichigo didn't.