PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 735

Marik
Wed, 01-22-2014, 04:43 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/735)

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-22-2014, 08:40 AM
So that's what's his name? The other kid that was friends with Luffy and Ace?

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-22-2014, 09:14 AM
You mean Sabo?

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Yeah that's the one.

Assertn
Wed, 01-22-2014, 01:14 PM
This translation kinda blows. Feels a bit harder to read than usual.

I'm curious to know what powers the other Doflamingo members have. The big hairy dude seems like he has an ability to alter his weight, but that can't be it... Ms. Valentine already had that power.

toonice714
Wed, 01-22-2014, 02:13 PM
What happened during the last reverie? I remember that event had some significance. Anyways fujitora might be on to something with abolishing the shichibukai program. I mean so far only Hancock jinbei mihawk really adhered to the titles. Croc planned a coup, gekko Moira was biding his time for a massive zombie army, doffy is clearly running around as he pleases, Blackbeard is doing what he wants, and kuma was always a revolutionary spy. The title is just that. Every pirate this far really has used it to their own devices. Even Hancock betrayed the title to help luffy. It would make waves but then the marines would have to do somethin about the remaining emperors and the revolutionaries. The balance seems to be taking measure to "re-balance" itself again thru the new players in this era

poopdeville
Mon, 01-27-2014, 01:26 AM
What happened during the last reverie?

Wasn't that when all the kings in the world got together at Mariejois? The guy from Arabasta thought that the guy from Drum was bad news, etc.