PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 660

Marik
Wed, 12-25-2013, 03:34 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/660)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 12-25-2013, 06:58 AM
Good thing Naruto has a back up fox. Not sure about Killer Bee.

toonice714
Wed, 12-25-2013, 01:15 PM
This fight is just awful. Honestly they don't have to drag it out. Unless this manga is ending with a triumph from the villain just end it. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but the way the story has been degrading, I don't see too much hope for a satisfying conclusion. Maybe my personal expectations for the manga are too cliche. Honestly that wouldn't be a bad thread.

MFauli
Wed, 12-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Good thing Naruto has a back up fox. Not sure about Killer Bee.

Yeah, bullshit solution incoming.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Somehow Obito will have enough power to over-come Black-Zetsu controlling him and have him swap places with Madara to become the new Sage by becoming the 10-tails Jinchuriki.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 12-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Oh yeah, his dead ( lawl pun ) holds the other half of the Kyuubi. Give that to Naruto and problem is solved. Well..the extraction problem anyway.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-25-2013, 06:40 PM
Shouldn't Naruto's chakra control now stabilise, given that it was the presence of Kurama which made him crap at it in the first place?

I'm thinking if they don't go for the Half Kurama swap with Minato, then maybe Naruto can fill the hole left by Kurama with Sage chakra and control it far more effectively than before.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-25-2013, 07:20 PM
His chakra control already stabilised a long time ago.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-25-2013, 07:48 PM
When did that happen? He still needs multiple hands to create a rasengan.

poopdeville
Thu, 12-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Since he learned Sage Mode. He can do them one handed now.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasengan?file=Odama_rasengan.jpg

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 12-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Eh.....isn't Naruto dead right now? I mean the extraction of a Bjiuu equals death. It's what happened to all of them.

viperwasp
Sun, 12-29-2013, 10:25 AM
Eh.....isn't Naruto dead right now? I mean the extraction of a Bjiuu equals death. It's what happened to all of them.

No everyone is right, the moment I read that page I was like... Minato is just going to give over his half..... which likely won't even kill him since he is a resurrected edo tensi body. But maybe this will be how minato is kill off if he somehow ends up getting unsummoned because of the exchange etc. Sasuke could totally pull a dick move, preventing Minato from helping Naruto! Or oro himself could do it. But I don't see that happening because it just makes things worse for everyone except for madara.

Sasuke will pull his dick move once Madara is taken care of. lol

In my opinion the reason this series is hard to enjoy now is because of the following five reasons!

1. Everything is to overpowered and it's no longer measurable nor does it make sense! Pre-war and some fights during the war were fine. But around when Madara showed up it went to hell. Chakra no longer runs out for anyone!

2. The sasuke side switch.... you can't build up conflict over 400 chapters and than pull it away in one chapter. Sasuke should have remained bad but helped out to fight a common enemy, making it clear that he is still an enemy etc. Which still may happen but it's already messed up.

3. This whole war has been dragging on far to long. Like 20 chapters that could be compressed or removed due to repeated conversations and character rants. Namely the obito shit!

4. Just like with Aizen in Bleach, Obito was only defeated after losing his ability to dematerialize. If he kept that ability after becoming the host the series would be over. It just felt cheap like Kishimoto wrote himself into a corner just like how Kubo did. Actually even without becoming the host I think Obito still could have won. Kill kakashi and that is about it. Well until the reinforcements arrived like Sasuke,oro and the kages etc.

5. Naruto has always been better when other characters had there time in the spotlight! Not just Naruto and Sasuke! A lot of characters feel forgotten. And now it's just a huge mess! So many characters that just sit around and do nothing even though they are like Kage level. And finally at the end of a series, the very end it's best for ONLY the very main characters to be involved.... and kishimoto has seemed to miss the point with that as well. No actually I don't see this as the final battle yet.

poopdeville
Wed, 01-01-2014, 07:08 PM
Is it new year's in Japan or something?

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-01-2014, 11:41 PM
It is indeed.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Naruto should be dead anyway. Even if Minato decides to give him the other half of the kyuubi. The very fact that it was extracted from mean kills the host. Only exception so far is Tobi who is still kinda dying.

toonice714
Wed, 01-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Will there be another off week? Or do you guys think there will be a shonen release?

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Shonen release? next issue should be out next wednesday, it could leak earlier though.

toonice714
Wed, 01-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Ok didn't know there would be two weeks off