PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 343

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-19-2013, 09:04 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 343 - 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=503781)| 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=503779)| 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=503778)

-------------------------------------------

I love these co-ordinated battles, just like that false-windmill-Shuriken part from Zabusa's arc. Wasn't Kakashi supposed to be a chuunin at 6yo? They all seemed really tall. Funny how Kakashi/Orbito ended up in opposite situations compared to Sasuke/Naruto despite their similarities.

Kraco
Thu, 12-19-2013, 10:27 AM
Kind of funny that Madara was the first to arrive and not reinforcements from the allied army. Madara was still busy with the collection of the kages when the other ninja had nothing to do anymore. Maybe they are all just too afraid, seeing how the kages were no good against a lone man either. Naruto & Co could have used some support, though, especially in the form of more abstract techniques since physical ones fared poorly against Tobi. And they won't do any better against zombie Madara.

Too bad nobody still realises all they need to do against Madara is to stick a dagger with a paper slip into his neck. Kabuto even verified it works.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Too bad nobody still realises all they need to do against Madara is to stick a dagger with a paper slip into his neck. Kabuto even verified it works.

This is assuming that any of them really know the ins and outs of Edo Tensei.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Well, that...uh...doesn't bode well for the Kages.

I just love that even after all this time Naruto is still beating people with clone trickery.

Good episode even though most of the flashback stuff was things we'd all seen before. For a minute, I thought they might throw in a swerve and Tobi would be one of those enemy ninja that had simply taken Obito's other eye from his corpse. But no dice.

I think it's weird that without his mask, Obito's voice sounds more like comic-relief Tobi than Madara Tobi.

Too bad nobody still realises all they need to do against Madara is to stick a dagger with a paper slip into his neck. Kabuto even verified it works.Kabuto only really verified that the person who cast the jutsu can do that to regain control that he's lost.

That might not work anymore now that Madara cast the jutsu on himself.

Also, you say that like touching Madara is an easy thing.

Kraco
Thu, 12-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Also, you say that like touching Madara is an easy thing.

Easier than the incorporeal Tobi, for sure. It also looks like Madara is so happy with his liche body that he doesn't bother to avoid as many hits as he probably would be able to. But yeah, it looks like few people ever bothered to study Edo Tensei, despite how uber powerful it is, so I suppose they wouldn't know what to write on the paper.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-19-2013, 03:02 PM
Well, given that it's a forbidden jutsu I'm guessing most people wouldn't have been ALLOWED to study it.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-24-2013, 09:39 AM
Oh yeah, this episode really reiterates to me how much I hate the Uchiha.

"Oh, you let a girl I had a crush on when I was 10 who didn't even really like me back get killed. I think I'll destroy the world."

Seriously, fuck the Uchiha.

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-24-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow... if you put it that way...

Artris
Wed, 12-25-2013, 09:24 PM
Oh yeah, this episode really reiterates to me how much I hate the Uchiha.

"Oh, you let a girl I had a crush on when I was 10 who didn't even really like me back get killed. I think I'll destroy the world."

Seriously, fuck the Uchiha.

Actually... have to ask. Where did Obito get his Mangekyō? Maybe he is mad Kakashi didn't stop him....

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-25-2013, 09:39 PM
Actually... have to ask. Where did Madara get his Mangekyō? Maybe he is mad Kakashi didn't stop him....

I suppose you mean Orbito?

Kakashi got his MS during the timeskip. Whether that's linked directly with Orbito's (and as for who woke it up) is another question.

Artris
Wed, 12-25-2013, 11:06 PM
I suppose you mean Orbito?

Kakashi got his MS during the timeskip. Whether that's linked directly with Orbito's (and as for who woke it up) is another question.

What I mean is perhaps Obito killed Rin to awaken his Mangekyo. A bit out there, given what we know of him. But he was essentially raised by Madara, from the looks of it. Madara may have even tricked him into it, somehow.

Interesting point about the eyes awakening together, regardless of their host. So Kakashi essentially had his awaken because of something Obito did.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-26-2013, 03:47 AM
Itachi said you have to kill your best friend to awaken the MS, but I think you just have to have had your best friend die. As evidenced by the fact that Itachi's death awakened Sasuke's MS even though Sasuke didn't really kill Itachi himself.

For Itachi, that was Shisui. For Sasuke, that was Itachi. For Obito, it was Rin. For Kakashi, it was Obito.

But with Kakashi, he didn't KNOW about it until he found the secret Uchiha tablet after Sasuke left the village. So even though Kakashi met the requirements a long time ago, he wasn't able to use the MS until the tablet taught him how.

Artris
Thu, 12-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Funny thought. What if Kakashi came back from the time lapse with Mangekyo, and Guy was mysteriously missing. Village life goes on, and nobody asks any questions, and Kakashi walks around with a slight grin for the rest of the series.

The village would certainly be quieter. Though I'm not sure if Guy meets the requirements :rolleyes:

Anyways, didn't Kakashi say something along the lines of 'there are other ways' at some point when questioned about his Mangekyo?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Not sure. I just have a distinct memory of him standing in front of the Uchiha tablet and saying something like "So that's it." or something to that effect.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 12-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Sasuke got his MS without having to kill his best friend.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 12-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Whats there to say that maybe Saskue didn't view his brother as his best friend even tho he hated him?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 12-27-2013, 11:05 PM
Whats there to say that maybe Saskue didn't view his brother as his best friend even tho he hated him?I think "best friend" was probably Itachi using oversimplified terminology when explaining it to Sasuke.

It's most likely "the death of the person you care about the most".

Once Sasuke found out the truth about his brother and everything he did, he didn't hate him anymore. And he became the person Sasuke cared about the most.

Which is why his MS didn't activate when he killed Itachi, it activated after Tobi told him the TRUTH about Itachi, when Sasuke actually started to grieve over Itachi's death.

I wouldn't be surprised if the grief is somehow what triggers the MS to awaken.