PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 337

Marik
Thu, 11-07-2013, 07:01 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 337: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8A00FC75BEBA247D80EC27AC2B9C2 D18750D138B&dn=%5bHorribleSubs%5d%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20337%20%5b1080p%5d.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E9576A7680427EC000954809D485B 997AF39792D&dn=%5bHorribleSubs%5d%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20337%20%5b720p%5d.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8CE7F3E0B8E546E47476076BBD823 F5C9A67A213&dn=%5bHorribleSubs%5d%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20337%20%5b480p%5d.mkv&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fan nounce)

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 11-07-2013, 09:30 AM
Uchiha filler arc is coming up?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-07-2013, 09:56 AM
So...Izanami is basically a time loop. That's pretty cool. Except isn't that exactly what Tsukiyomi already did? At first, I thought maybe Izanami's thing was that it wasn't a genjutsu, but a real time looping power. But the ending shows that it's all just happening inside Kabuto's head.

So is Izanami just Tsukiyomi without the need for eye contact?

I have two complaints with this episode.

First, I get the whole, taking on people's blood to use their Kekkei Genkais. Makes sense. Suigetsu, Kimimaru, Karin etc. But were ALL of the Sound 5 Kekkei Genkai users? Sakon's clone I could see. And Kidomaru's having six arms.

But didn't Jirobo just use Earth jutsu? And Tayuya just played a flute to cast genjutsu. Why would you need their blood to use their abilities? Couldn't you just learn them?

Second, I don't know why Kabuto suddenly needed to manifest gross clones to use other people's abilities. He used Suigetsu's, Karins and Jugo's without having to do weird transformations, but to use the sound five, he had to grow this extra person for seemingly no reason.

It is just a visual aid meant to make it easier for the audience to understand what he was doing?

I dunno. It's cool that he had all their powers. He just looked really uncool using them.

Kagari
Thu, 11-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Itatchi is seriously the most terrifying ninja in every way

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-07-2013, 11:29 PM
I mean, look. I think Kabuto is great and all, but lets face it, he's really lucky they aren't allowed to kill him. Otherwise, he'd have either been sealed in the Totsuka Blade or he'd have been Amaterasu ash three episodes ago.

frog hermit
Fri, 11-08-2013, 12:08 AM
wonder if Madara or Tobi will use Izanami or Tsukiyomi .

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-08-2013, 10:02 AM
So far, we don't even know if Tobi HAS A Mangekyo. We've seen him use Izanagi already, which doesn't require Mangekyo. Izanami is probably the same, so he can probably use it if he actually knows about it.

I have though been curious for awhile now what Madara's Mangekyo. powers are. He's already used Susano'o, but what are the powers of his individual eyes? Does he have Amaterasu? Tsukiyomi? Kakashi's Kamui? Shisui's Kotoamatsukami? Or does he have his own unique powers?

UChessmaster
Fri, 11-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I think Izanami is like Tsukiyomi but you can't release? Doesn't Tsukiyomi also only last a second in real life?

Artris
Fri, 11-08-2013, 05:39 PM
So far, we don't even know if Tobi HAS A Mangekyo. We've seen him use Izanagi already, which doesn't require Mangekyo. Izanami is probably the same, so he can probably use it if he actually knows about it.

I have though been curious for awhile now what Madara's Mangekyo. powers are. He's already used Susano'o, but what are the powers of his individual eyes? Does he have Amaterasu? Tsukiyomi? Kakashi's Kamui? Shisui's Kotoamatsukami? Or does he have his own unique powers?

I always assumed his dimensional phasing was a mangekyo power: both where he partially phases out and where he pulls someone into another dimension with him.

Seems an excellent match to Kakashi's portable-blackhole.

I get the impression that Izanami is just one of many Uchiha abilities that are forbidden because they destroy the eye in the process: this one is an ultimate genjutsu. Tsukiyomi lasts for a very short time but seems like days to the victim. I don't think it is limited to a second, though.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 11-08-2013, 07:54 PM
I always assumed his dimensional phasing was a mangekyo power: both where he partially phases out and where he pulls someone into another dimension with him.

Seems an excellent match to Kakashi's portable-blackhole.

I get the impression that Izanami is just one of many Uchiha abilities that are forbidden because they destroy the eye in the process: this one is an ultimate genjutsu. Tsukiyomi lasts for a very short time but seems like days to the victim. I don't think it is limited to a second, though.

I think you are confusing Madara with Tobi...

Artris
Fri, 11-08-2013, 11:01 PM
I think you are confusing Madara with Obito...

lol... sorry, yes... well, it is an understandable confusion

Buffalobiian
Fri, 11-08-2013, 11:47 PM
I think you are confusing Madara with Tobi...

Corrected, as far as we know.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I always assumed his dimensional phasing was a mangekyo power: both where he partially phases out and where he pulls someone into another dimension with him.That might certainly be the case, I'm just saying, they haven't shown that he has one yet.

And yes, the fact that people get sucked directly into his eye seems a pretty fair indicator that it's some kind of visual jutsu. Or at least, the teleportation is. The phasing may or may not be.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-09-2013, 02:33 AM
That might certainly be the case, I'm just saying, they haven't shown that he has one yet.

And yes, the fact that people get sucked directly into his eye seems a pretty fair indicator that it's some kind of visual jutsu. Or at least, the teleportation is. The phasing may or may not be.

I think phasing is. And every non-Susano'o Mangekyou power to date is dimension-related.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-09-2013, 04:20 AM
I think phasing is. And every non-Susano'o Mangekyou power to date is dimension-related.What's dimensional about Amaterasu or Kotoamatsukami?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-09-2013, 06:54 AM
What's the second power? Amaterasu summons an otherworldly flame.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Its the genjutsu that made itachi regain control

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Amaterasu summons an otherworldly flame.I'm not sure being a different color qualifies it as being transdimensional in origin.

It's Blaze Element. So it's just a combination of other elements, they just haven't said what.

What's the second power?Shisui's complete mind control thing.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-09-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure being a different color qualifies it as being transdimensional in origin.

I'm pretty sure it's been described (by narutowiki or otherwise) as a flame with heat that is not of this world.

I can't think of something for Shisui's power.. I'll get back to you on that one. :P (maybe it's an oddball since it's also the only one to have a refractory period of 10 years.. but I'll admit that it doesn't fit the picture).

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-09-2013, 12:09 PM
I mean, I don't really consider Tsukiyomi to be dimensional either since it's just genjutsu. But I guess you could make the argument that it sends their mind to another space/time or something.

*I* wouldn't make that argument. But I suppose you could.

lelouch
Sat, 11-09-2013, 03:32 PM
I think you are confusing Madara with Obito...

What the fuck?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-09-2013, 08:59 PM
What the fuck?

I'm taking that as a typo and a slip from people who've been guessing that Obito was Tobi.

lelouch
Sat, 11-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm taking that as a typo and a slip from people who've been guessing that Obito was Tobi.

Looks like a slip but doesn't sound like a guess or a "typo". I'd like to see a ban.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Gee, I wonder who Tobi is!

Wouldn't even have noticed the slip without all the people drawing attention to it.

Kagari
Sun, 11-10-2013, 01:26 AM
well fuck me. We all kinda assumed it... sort of... Obito---Tobi... but still. fuck that.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-10-2013, 02:15 AM
He was on my list of suspects, but I wasn't ready to assume it was him. I thought Shisui and Izuna were also possibilities.