PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how much i could get for a battlenet account with 2 WoW accounts?

Archangel
Tue, 11-05-2013, 06:00 PM
One has pandaria and the other one has cataclysm

Alhuin
Tue, 11-05-2013, 09:07 PM
It's going to depend on the content of the WoW accounts. More specifically, if you have any hard to obtain/unobtainable battle pets, mounts, tabards, achievements, etc.

Archangel
Wed, 11-06-2013, 04:37 AM
It's going to depend on the content of the WoW accounts. More specifically, if you have any hard to obtain/unobtainable battle pets, mounts, tabards, achievements, etc.
Is there any way to check for that stuff without having to buy an extra month?

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-06-2013, 07:22 AM
Lets make it simple, is your gear up to date? If yes, then a few hundred dollars depending on the gear. If not, forget about it. Even if it is, selling the account is harder than actually making the money through a regular job.

Archangel
Wed, 11-06-2013, 09:57 AM
Lets make it simple, is your gear up to date? If yes, then a few hundred dollars depending on the gear. If not, forget about it. Even if it is, selling the account is harder than actually making the money through a regular job.
Again, is there any way to check for that stuff without having to buy an extra month?

And i'm not trying to make a fortune here, i have no use for either of these so i figured i'd sell them. I'd probably take much less than a few hundred

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-06-2013, 10:05 AM
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

This should give you an idea of your gear`s worth.

Alhuin
Wed, 11-06-2013, 10:46 AM
How long has it been since you activated both accounts? If it's been more than 6 months, you can get someone to scroll res you and give you a free month. Or a free week. I forget exactly what it is. Either way though, it should be enough to check the rarity of items like I mentioned.

However, at the other end of that, your gear won't be up to date, so you'll have to decide whether to spend some time trying to upgrade, or just take the hit. I still think vanity items are going to be worth more than gear though, since gear can be obtained relatively quickly.

KrayZ33
Wed, 11-06-2013, 04:59 PM
rare stuff is always worth more, doesn't matter how useful it is ingame.
a classic white raptor would probably yield you a little fortune, unless they reinstalled that mount...

Archangel
Sat, 11-09-2013, 08:03 PM
How fast can i sell them if i just ask for 50 euros?

Archangel
Wed, 11-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Here's the armory for the main

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/L%C3%ADlith/advanced

How much does gold sell for in real money btw? I'd have to check how much i have over a ton of characters. And can one of you guys send me one of those resurrection scrolls?