PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 726

Marik
Tue, 10-29-2013, 05:24 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/726)

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 10-29-2013, 10:15 AM
I wonder if we will get an explanation as to why some of the "toys" are able to resist and break the commands given to them?

poopdeville
Tue, 10-29-2013, 01:33 PM
It's nice to see something about the blank century. No big surprise, I guess. It was during the blank century that the old monarchs lost a lot of territory.

Assertn
Tue, 10-29-2013, 02:15 PM
I had to reread that part a few times. At first I thought maybe the Tontattas' measurement of time was different than ours or something. Tracing Donquixote's lineage that far back so suddenly was a bit of a surprise. I'm glad we finally found out about that gladiator's identity, too. They somewhat built him up during the battle royale, then cast him aside rather anticlimactically.

toonice714
Thu, 10-31-2013, 02:16 PM
Something huge might happen this arc in terms of world news for OP. Knowledge of what caused the void century and facts that the donflamigo family/royal regime might have had something to do with it would be heavy news. It could mean that Don Flamingo himself would have more staying power as a villain or plot point. If he losses to the SH crew he could have a level of importance on par with Agent Smith on how infectious his loss or releasing of info could impact any loose ends they don't tie up here. It could make for a seamless transition into the revolutionary side of the story. This is probably gonna be one of the biggest arcs for the story