PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 653

Marik
Tue, 10-29-2013, 02:39 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/653)

poopdeville
Tue, 10-29-2013, 03:41 AM
Friendship no jutsu!

What is Madara going to do?

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 10-29-2013, 05:03 AM
Friendship no jutsu!

What is Madara going to do?

Probably going to take over Obito as soon as he touches Naruto's hand. All the beasts are now connected, so all he has to do is take over Obito and then rip them all out of their hosts.

MFauli
Tue, 10-29-2013, 05:40 AM
and another villain falls victim to the strongest of all jutsu ...

toonice714
Tue, 10-29-2013, 12:52 PM
The most OP Justus that requires no chakra......unbelievable. Is there ONE villain that's JUST crazy or EVIL??!! Come on.....there has to be at least one freakin antagonist in this story that is strong without some emo history. When dude shows up he acts like he's about to flip to some backstory he cuts it short and kills someone important because it gave him/her the setup time. Then just goes "GOTCHA! I'm just an evil bastard! Abandon all hope..."

UChessmaster
Tue, 10-29-2013, 07:37 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2db4f3r.png

Abdula
Tue, 10-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Edo Tensei anybody > Hidan, that is all.

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-30-2013, 05:21 AM
He asked for a villain that`s just crazy or evil though.

toonice714
Wed, 10-30-2013, 11:08 AM
True but then they made him immortal and someone else's pawn. True he is what I was talkin about but he's unfortunately just not a stand alone villian

MFauli
Fri, 11-01-2013, 04:21 AM
well, Hidan was my favorite Akatsuki ... then Kishimoto decided that being immortal is an everyday occurrence now. :/

Alsod, Im still bitter that he didnt go through with my genius idea of Shikamaru carrying Hidanīs head around with him in a backpack at all times, resulting in lots of hilarious comedy.

viperwasp
Fri, 11-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Alsod, Im still bitter that he didnt go through with my genius idea of Shikamaru carrying Hidanīs head around with him in a backpack at all times, resulting in lots of hilarious comedy.

That would ruin the feel of Naruto... You know before Kishimoto started to try hard to to that himself. But! The humor that would bring would outway the the cons of ruining the theme. I would believe that Shikamaru was completely insane after that. But yes that would be amazingly awesome and funny. But he would have to be in the series more to justify it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 11-02-2013, 06:24 PM
The only way for them to pull that off is if Shikimaru was using Hidan's head as information on Akatsuki. But yeah that woulda been a great idea.... shame this series can never break off and focus on anyone other than Naruto for more than a few chapters or a few episodes. Kishi did switch perspectives quite a bit but it always came back to Naruto instead of him just being one amongst many it was Naruto then someone, then back to Naruto for a long time, then someone else, then back again for 50 chapters, etc.