PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 615-616

LaZie
Tue, 10-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Episode 615 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=480088)

Episode 616 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=482461)

Don't really remember much about 615, but 616 was action packed!

Kraco
Tue, 10-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Law certainly was no weakling once he got his heart back. Very much worth being Luffy's ally, even if Law's other crew members probably aren't anywhere near the level of Luffy's best fighters. Luffy beating up Caesar finally looked like it should have from the beginning: a scientist getting his ass handed to him by a tough brawler. Just like Zoro made short work out of Monet the moment he needed to save a princess from the distress (but you can certainly tell he's no Sanji considering all the suffering Tashigi needed to experience first).

I'm pretty happy about the fight between Smoker and Vergo, though. It was one that was supposed to be hard and it was.

Assertn
Wed, 10-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Law certainly was no weakling once he got his heart back. Very much worth being Luffy's ally, even if Law's other crew members probably aren't anywhere near the level of Luffy's best fighters. Luffy beating up Caesar finally looked like it should have from the beginning: a scientist getting his ass handed to him by a tough brawler. Just like Zoro made short work out of Monet the moment he needed to save a princess from the distress (but you can certainly tell he's no Sanji considering all the suffering Tashigi needed to experience first).

I'm pretty happy about the fight between Smoker and Vergo, though. It was one that was supposed to be hard and it was.

Law slicing the mountain in half is just about as awesome as I expected it would be.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-17-2013, 07:52 PM
I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool and all, but it's nothing Zoro didn't do already way back in Enies Lobby.

Assertn
Thu, 10-17-2013, 08:48 PM
I mean, yeah, it's pretty cool and all, but it's nothing Zoro didn't do already way back in Enies Lobby.

Did Zoro slice the building in half? I thought it was the giraffe dude with his kick.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-18-2013, 04:11 AM
Hmm...now I have to look it up...

EDIT: You're right.