PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, KitKat!

Kraco
Wed, 10-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Cheers to another year of knitted cookies!

Have a good one!

Sapphire
Wed, 10-09-2013, 11:37 AM
happy b dei!

Buffalobiian
Wed, 10-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Happy Birthday Kitkat!!

MFauli
Wed, 10-09-2013, 12:59 PM
happy birsday

David75
Wed, 10-09-2013, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday!

We're entering the birthday period, Yay! (Hibito like :D )

Ryllharu
Wed, 10-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Happy Birthday!

Abdula
Wed, 10-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Happy Birthday Kitkat!

Nadouku
Wed, 10-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Happy birthday Kitty~.

Penner
Wed, 10-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Happy Birthday!

Alhuin
Wed, 10-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Happy birthday phantom kitty!

Animeniax
Wed, 10-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Happy birthday KitKat! Here's hoping you make an appearance on the forums, if only just for the day.

KitKat
Thu, 10-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Ta-da, I'm here! Thanks to those who gave me a heads-up on Facebook ;)

Thanks for your thoughtful well-wishes everyone! It's comforting to know that even throughout the rapid pace of change in online worlds, GotWoot still remains. It's like going back and visiting the hometown where you grew up. I'm proud to claim you guys as my online 'hometown', my first online community <3

I had a lovely full day today complete with kittens, pie, video games, cake, and friends. Still pending is knitting, anime, and working out which is on the schedule for tomorrow :D

Xelbair
Thu, 10-10-2013, 08:23 AM
I'm late but happy birthday!

Assertn
Thu, 10-10-2013, 12:23 PM
It's a bit harrowing that the forums are so vacant, people create birthday threads for members that don't even come here anymore. Though, having to contact said individual outside the forums to let them know that we are trying to acknowledge them in here is possibly worse.

Lucifus
Thu, 10-10-2013, 12:40 PM
It's a bit harrowing that the forums are so vacant, people create birthday threads for members that don't even come here anymore. Though, having to contact said individual outside the forums to let them know that we are trying to acknowledge them in here is possibly worse.

We're not dead yet. But tis certainly harrowing.

Happy Belated Birthday KitKat!~ Very glad to hear your day was filled with all things adorable and delicious. It's always good to return home every now and then. :D

Kraco
Thu, 10-10-2013, 01:54 PM

It seemed to grant KitKat a little bit of happiness. Isn't that all that matters?

Assertn
Fri, 10-11-2013, 06:17 PM
It seemed to grant KitKat a little bit of happiness. Isn't that all that matters?

Unless she secretly thinks of us as those "friends" that you don't really care much to interact with, but feel obligated to be courteous to.

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Unless she secretly thinks of us as those "friends" that you don't really care much to interact with, but feel obligated to be courteous to.
With some of the recent threads, are you all that surprised?

We'll lure Kitkat back as a regular, just you wait.

Kraco
Sat, 10-12-2013, 02:40 AM

My awesomely warm and soft muffler knitted by KitKat disagrees.

By your logic were are still far better off than the great many harrowing people who bring flowers to graves. I mean, the ones lying in the graves aren't certainly coming back (hopefully), but there's always a chance KitKat will visit on her birthday.

Animeniax
Sat, 10-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Basically facebook/linkedin/etc are no better. I get requests to connect on linkedin from people I hardly know, much less would give or ask for a recommendation for a job. I also get "endorsed" for skills I don't have by people who have no idea if I'm familiar with that subject. And don't get me started on 1000+ facebook friends.