PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 648

Marik
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:08 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/648)

Assertn
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:30 AM
Oh for fuck sakes.... the only one useful thing that happens in this chapter is a completely arbitrary and extremely convenient senjutsu "hack" for Sasuke?

viperwasp
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Oh for fuck sakes.... the only one useful thing that happens in this chapter is a completely arbitrary and extremely convenient senjutsu "hack" for Sasuke?

It bothers me but for some strange reason I don't really care. And it's not because I gave up on the series or let my standards drop... That is a tiny part of it but no I liked this chapter a lot. Is there any hints that cure seal was senjutsu? Does it even make sense that Senjutsu can work in that way? No overall I don't see it being possible? I thought all Senjutsu was going to be related to an animal or something like that? Senjutsu being a bloodline type ability does bother me. I think to really think about it but yes I have issues when I give it some thought. I am happy Sasuke did not magically learn something behind the scenes or something of that sort.

What the hell is Senjutsu anyhow? It's using nature energy right? What the hell does that have to do with curse seal? Well you know what to be fair Senjutsu users have been shown to take on the form of an animal or something. Frog, snake etc. So perhaps the curse seal is like the Senjutsu for a demon, devil, bat? lol Darkness itself? But how did Sasuke get it back? I'm more upset about why Senjutsu seems to work VS anything else.

I still don't understand what Naruto's sage mode gives him that his super fox form does not? Because are the tailed beasts not masses of Chakra? And I could swear I remember the at least the nine tails being refereed to as nature energy or something like that. Or the tailed beasts in general. Ok I think the main reason I come to this conclusion is that the Juubi is an amalgamation of nature energy or something like that. Which is perhaps why senjutsu is effective because it's also nature energy? But the Juubi is just all the tailed beasts combined together! Meaning aren't the tailed beasts also basically smaller portions of the same thing? Meaning nature energy? And should Narutos perfect kyuubi form not exert the same energies as Obito is? But on a smaller scale?

And it should be nature oriented as well like Obito and or the Juubi? That's what I can't wrap my mind around?

toonice714
Wed, 09-25-2013, 10:18 AM
...lets be done with this already. Cursed seal is senjutsu now?? Enough.

deadlydreamx
Wed, 09-25-2013, 12:24 PM
It makes sense that the curse seal is senjutsu. I mean let's look at Jugo he's constantly communicating with animals around him. That's technically what naruto does when he concentrates he gets in touch with nature and whatnot.

poopdeville
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:33 PM

It's not so arbitrary. Kishi actually laid the groundwork for this.

However, amazed by Jūgo's ability to absorb natural energy to undergo various drastic physical alterations at the cost of mental state, Orochimaru's attempts to discover the origin of his clan's ability to use such power led him to the Ryūchi Cave, where he learned Sage Mode. But unable to use Sage Mode properly, Orochimaru instead devised the cursed seals by combining his Senjutsu chakra into the mutative enzymes he isolated from Jūgo's blood.

So the cursed seal forcibly put Natural Energy into Sasuke's body. That's why it was so dangerous. Sasuke could have turned to stone. The stupid transformation Sasuke used to do must have been some bizarre kind of Sage Mode. Sasuke must have realized what was going on when he met Kabuto.

The real wtf is that the genius Sasuke barely beat Naruto at the Valley of the Whatevers.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:59 PM
Wait if we are going to do Sage Susano'o, wouldn't it be better to have Naruto in there instead of Jugo? He is hands down a more powerful sage and has Kurama with him as well. It could be a Susano'o armored Kurama fueled by Senjutsu all in one.

viperwasp
Wed, 09-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Question if Obito is defeated? Which he likely will be eventually but I mean during this fight or perhaps this attack? It's possible... Or even if he is seriously wounded or even directly hit between Naruto and Sasuke who will the credit be given to? I feel like in series like this the writer wants the heros to share the win and credit directly... So we see a lot of combination attacks. Who are they going to give the hit to? I don't know about you but I am sick of combination attacks vs teamwork.

Teamwork is not combining your attacks into one attack every single time that's just boring and repetitive! Teamwork is working together! I just don't want Naruto and Sasuke to both hit Obito at the same time. It would be cool if Obito just got overwhelmed by the strength and number of attacks or better yet strategy. And I miss old things in this series like how Naruto used to send in some fodder clones or anything like that to make it even slightly more difficult for Obito to fight back.

I would love to see this attack or fight go something like this... They charge forward and Obito is blocking and or dodging perhaps tries to go offensive but realizes he is up against two powerful enemies and falls back into a defensive stance. Naruto perhaps hits Obito but just grazes him but than Sasuke is all of a sudden there and attacks but Obito barely manages to evade it. Suddenly a bunch of Naruto clones attack and get the way as the main Naruto goes in for the finishing blow Obito laughs and puts up his defenses but it's to late he payed so much attention defending vs the clones and Narutos main charge that when he looks down he notices that suddenly Susanoos sword is directly though his chest! Being stabbed though his back. He's finished and likely dead but you never know with his regeneration so Naruto follows though with his hit just to make sure.

I basically made that up as I typed but I would prefer that over Naruto and Sasuke both just landing some sort of combination attack at the same time. In my scenario it was basically Sasuke who finished Obito off but it was due to both of there efforts. 90% of the recent attacks on Obito have just be one off combination hits. Or ability's combined together.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 09-25-2013, 06:25 PM
They are all going to get their asses handed to them by Madara in a short while.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 09-26-2013, 03:16 AM
Viper I start reading your posts and have to stop after the first few sentences.... usually the first. Did you really just ask who they'll give credit to if they kill Obito?? Why? That's all I'm gonna say to that..... just... Why? Anyway you should stop writing 3 paragraph posts I can't speak for everyone but I can't be bothered to read all that especially when you lose me after the first sentence.

Yeah at first I was wary of this Sage chakra infused Susanoo also.... but after reading this thread it doesn't bother me at all. Especially Mr. deville's post. Nice detective work poop.

I'm expecting them to take out Obito only to have Madara take over of course.... I mean he pretty much told Hashirama that's what his plan is. They would be wise to target him as well... the 5 Kage are just hanging out posing while the greatest character in the series is laying there dying of cheek bones and Tsunade isn't healing him.... no please go ahead, stop to pose. Well its a manga so that's what they do I guess whenever they enter a battle. But if they don't immediately do that in the next chapter they best have a good reason.

viperwasp
Thu, 09-26-2013, 11:10 AM
All I am saying Kage is I have seen a lot of series that end really silly when the mangaka has more than one person he/she really likes and so the mangaka is forced to give them both equal credit for everything. No one can do anything themselves anymore.

So far every attack against Obito has basically been a combination attack. Even more so between Naruto and Sasuke first they fired there attack at the same time to hit Obito. Next they combined the attack in there hands before launching the attack. With this charge if it does end up doing anything I suspect they will BOTH hit Obito at the same time. I could be wrong, in fact I am doubtful I somehow feel like Kakashi or Minato deserve to beat obito. But I don't see Naruto and or Sasuke finishing him off unless they both hit him together at the same exact time.

P.S
Also only a couple chapters after it was shown that Naruto had a great advantage vs Obito over Sasuke. Sasuke quickly gains his own way of using Senjutsu! We all knew this would happen. But I agree it was planned for a while and it was kind of cool and not just made up on the spot. But it shows that Naruto and Sasuke have to be treated equally. Which is why I am 90% sure they that if and or when they beat Obito or Madara. It's going to be a combined attack, both of them will land the finishing blow together.

Kensee
Fri, 09-27-2013, 12:24 AM
The eternal dream/illusion gets activated ala Neon Genesis Evangelion style and Naruto and Co. realize its all a fake like and break out of it Gurren Laggan style and defeat a shocked evil baddie (Madara or Obito).

Seemed a bit confusing there? YEP, exactly.

Kakashi needs to pop out of the next dimension and drive a thunder hand down somebody's chest.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-27-2013, 08:46 AM
I think that is what may happen. Everyone is going to get screwed by the Infinite Tsukoyomi except Kakashi who will be saved as he is in the other dimension. He'll pop out at the right time to destroy Obito/Madara's (when he becomes the mortal Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi) control of the situation and that will trigger the release of Naruto and possibly Sasuke to save the day.

ForteCross
Fri, 09-27-2013, 03:14 PM
I think that is what may happen. Everyone is going to get screwed by the Infinite Tsukoyomi except Kakashi who will be saved as he is in the other dimension. He'll pop out at the right time to destroy Obito/Madara's (when he becomes the mortal Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi) control of the situation and that will trigger the release of Naruto and possibly Sasuke to save the day.

this actually makes sense, as long as they dont give sage mode to kakashi because he was too much on the other dimension

viperwasp
Sat, 09-28-2013, 02:54 AM
Is Shikamaru really dead? I can understand killing Neji off? But Shikamaru's death was just uncalled for. Even more so after just losing his father as well. And he lost Asuma not long ago. I was giving Kishimoto credit for killing Neji assuming he would not be magically be revived like everyone was before.

Now I am worried that some sort of magic revive may take place again. Which if so would likely include Neji thus it would be a compete cop out again! I don't want Shikimaru to be dead but if it means everyone coming back to life than I hope he stays dead. I am secretly hoping that he is just critically wounded but is still alive. And they just assumed he was likely dead or would die. Maybe if the tree is killed the chakra can return to everyone. People like Neji would still be dead. But maybe some of the people who where absorbed by the tree will recover as long as they are not dead. If there just like in a coma or knocking on deaths door.

Maybe I can get my hopes up and Shikamaru is just faking it. Like the time when Kabuto put everyone to sleep during the invastion and Shikamaru dispelled the effects but just pretended to be asleep so he would not have to do anything. lol

Sidnne
Sat, 09-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Shikamaru is not dead. In the last pages of 647, it shows him with a thought bubble and "......" when everyone is watching Naturo's memories.