PDA

View Full Version : October Schedule

frog hermit
Mon, 09-23-2013, 08:55 PM
10/03 - 333 - "Edo Tensei's Risk" (new OP&ED)
10/10 - 334 - "Sibling Tag-Team"
10/17 - No episode
10/24 - 335 - "Everyone's Leaf"
10/31 - 336 - "Yakushi Kabuto"

all canon
People are really excited over this months episodes. Not only because September has had very slow episodes (except the first one), but also they seem to feel that for sure we are getting the best animators for some kick ass scenes based on some rumors from earlier in the year.

Also, based on the approximate chapter coverage a lot of shit should happen and it most certainly means a canon filled November.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Looking forward to whatever 336 is!

frog hermit
Tue, 09-24-2013, 08:04 PM
YES! especially with 334 "sibling tag team" coming before it!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-25-2013, 01:31 AM
YES! especially with 334 "sibling tag team" coming before it!That doesn't make sense. Is that Itachi and Sasuke teaming up against Kabuto?

That A. Doesn't make any sense, and B. Is totally fucking unfair to Kabuto.

Kraco
Wed, 09-25-2013, 02:52 AM
That doesn't make sense. Is that Itachi and Sasuke teaming up against Kabuto?

That A. Doesn't make any sense, and B. Is totally fucking unfair to Kabuto.

Why wouldn't it make sense? As I recall, Sasuke stopped hating Itachi upon learning Madara's version of the history and truth. Not to mention he would probably want to slay Oro's remnant anyway. What comes to B, it would be more than fair considering Kabuto is the one who resurrected Itachi. It would be the ultimate justice the jutsu he has been spamming left and right (after robbing graves left and right) comes back to bite his own ass. Sasuke would be just an additional bonus. I doubt he would like somebody to mess with his brother's soul and body anyway, considering most of his life has been about revenge.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Why wouldn't it make sense? As I recall, Sasuke stopped hating Itachi upon learning Madara's version of the history and truth. Not to mention he would probably want to slay Oro's remnant anyway.I guess that's true. There's apparently nothing Sasuke loves more than murdering his former allies. And it's a chance to have bro-times with Itachi.

What comes to B, it would be more than fair considering Kabuto is the one who resurrected Itachi. It would be the ultimate justice the jutsu he has been spamming left and right (after robbing graves left and right) comes back to bite his own ass.I'm not talking about fair in the karmic sense. I'm talking about fair in the "evenly matched" sense.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Kabuto, but putting him up against BOTH of the author's OP pet characters at the same time?

The only way that's not a complete curbstomp is if Kabuto can find a way to get Madara to where he is to fight for him(which would actually be awesome to see an all out Uchiha-on-Uchiha brawl).

Kraco
Wed, 09-25-2013, 09:38 AM
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Kabuto, but putting him up against BOTH of the author's OP pet characters at the same time?

The only way that's not a complete curbstomp is if Kabuto can find a way to get Madara to where he is to fight for him(which would actually be awesome to see an all out Uchiha-on-Uchiha brawl).

I suppose it might look somewhat one-sided, considering even Oro himself couldn't beat either Itachi or Sasuke, but on the other hand Kabuto has been sitting comfortably in the hideout for the whole war whereas others have been sweating, bleeding, and dying. He could certainly use some exercise already!

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-25-2013, 08:14 PM
I suppose the other possibility to summoning Madara would be once the fight starts going poorly if Kabuto regains control of Itachi somehow.

And then it turns into Sasuke Vs. Itachi Round 2. Only this time, Sasuke has an EMS, and Itachi is not dying and also immortal.