PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 330

Buffalobiian
Thu, 09-12-2013, 06:25 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 330: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=472273) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=472271) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=472270)

---------------------------------

To drag 24 minutes footage from nothing. Amazing.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Heh, that ending makes it seem like Sasuke is going to take out all of Naruto's backup.

Anyway, yeah, boring episode.

It's too bad the Jinchuuriki are done already. I feel like we never got to learn anything about half of them. Fu was cute and Han looked badass.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 09-12-2013, 08:35 AM
It's funny that this whole war kind of makes Sasuke look insignificant to the story.
I refuse to accept that they will make Sasuke a believable enemy to Naruto without giving him some serious powerup. I mean, Naruto can fully control Kyuubi and received chackra from all tailed beasts (whatever that does).. just getting Itachi's eyes isn't going to fill that gap.
I don't really see the use in Sasuke annihilating the WHOLE army for no reason at all. Although his whole attitude after killing Itachi hardly makes sense.
Speaking of Itachi.. I wonder what he is doing now..

Kraco
Thu, 09-12-2013, 11:46 AM
So, Hinata is done with watching Naruto from the shadows and will now dedicate her best efforts into marrying him.

It seems to me nothing else happened in this episode, and that happened only because I'm a Hinata fan.

Watching Sasuke's footprints for 2 mins (damn that dude can walk straight, btw) and then seeing him turn to face the camera made me think it was a poor man's homage to Black Lagoon's ED. But I guess it was only a poor man's attempt to emphasize the fact Naruto's friends leave helluva lot of footprints while Sasuke's are all emo alone.

Shadow Skill
Thu, 09-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Felt like filler to me. :(

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-12-2013, 04:22 PM
It's funny that this whole war kind of makes Sasuke look insignificant to the story.

I refuse to accept that they will make Sasuke a believable enemy to Naruto without giving him some serious powerup. I mean, Naruto can fully control Kyuubi and received chackra from all tailed beasts (whatever that does).. just getting Itachi's eyes isn't going to fill that gap.Yeah, he's at least going to need a Rinnegan or something if he wants to compete at this point. Probably some Senju DNA too. To bring him at least up to Madara's level.

Speaking of Itachi.. I wonder what he is doing now..Still on his way to Kabuto I assume. Though it's taking him forever to get there.

kmkze04
Thu, 09-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Well that was a whole lot of nothing.

Pretty sure Sasuke is going to be the one that ends up dealing the death blow to Madara (Tobi) and then he'll duke it out with Naruto. I would presume in that case that the Tailed Beasts are somehow going to be taken out of the picture so it'll be just a straight fight.

Artris
Thu, 09-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Felt like filler to me. :(

Next weeks preview... looks like filler!

God. I'm getting sick of them drawing out every last minute they can. The tailed beasts song would have replaced the intro if this were a better show.

Speaking of drawing out every last minute... I'm looking forward to Attack on Titan this week.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Next weeks preview... looks like filler!Release schedule says the whole month is canon.

W I would presume in that case that the Tailed Beasts are somehow going to be taken out of the picture so it'll be just a straight fight.You mean all of them, or just the others? Because Naruto would get his ass caved in by Sasuke if he didn't have Kurama.

That reminds me. Anyone remember the first time Naruto faced Sasuke after the time skip, and Sasuke just reached into Naruto's mind and suppressed Kurama?

Why the hell doesn't Tobi do that? I assume it's a Sharingan thing, which he's equipped to do.

Kraco
Fri, 09-13-2013, 02:02 AM
That reminds me. Anyone remember the first time Naruto faced Sasuke after the time skip, and Sasuke just reached into Naruto's mind and suppressed Kurama?

Why the hell doesn't Tobi do that? I assume it's a Sharingan thing, which he's equipped to do.

Maybe he doesn't have the luxury of dedicating time to it. He's alone, unlike Naruto. While he was delving into Naruto's mind, Bee, Kakashi, or Guy would lop off his head in the meantime.

UChessmaster
Fri, 09-13-2013, 06:30 AM
How would they know Tobi is doing that though? it would hypothetically only take him a few seconds.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-13-2013, 06:39 AM
Maybe he doesn't have the luxury of dedicating time to it. He's alone, unlike Naruto. While he was delving into Naruto's mind, Bee, Kakashi, or Guy would lop off his head in the meantime.When Sasuke did it, he was alone against Naruto, Sai, Sakura and Yamato.

Time doesn't seem to flow normally when you're in mindspace(hence Naruto having a 5 minute conversation with the Bijuu last week).

Kraco
Fri, 09-13-2013, 09:02 AM
So, what would Tobi gain out of it? A few seconds he couldn't use for anything? It might matter a lot if he was facing Naruto alone, but since he's not, there's not much use for the trick. Naruto+Kyuubi would just power up again while Tobi was busy with the others. For all we know the much better synchronization between Naruto and Kyuubi might make suppressing them with a sharingan much harder as well.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Naruto+Kyuubi would just power up again while Tobi was busy with the others.Why do you assume that's the case? He didn't do it last time after all.

For all we know the much better synchronization between Naruto and Kyuubi might make suppressing them with a sharingan much harder as well.It might. Course we'd know that for sure instead of just speculating if he'd even bothered to try it.

Moreover, if he'd tried it, like, a half hour ago, you know, before Naruto had all that improved synchronization, it wouldn't have been an issue for him.

Kraco
Fri, 09-13-2013, 11:42 AM
Obviously because he didn't do it he knew it's not worth it. That's why I'm speculating. We are talking about Naruto, so bad writing as such would hardly be out of the question, but we might as well humour the story and give it the benefit of doubt.

And sure he did it last time. Otherwise we wouldn't be seeing any Naruto jinchuuri action here if the suppression was permanent. There's only so much Tobi can do with haxoringan as long as Kyuubi is inside Naruto. Fortunately, as the thing is too powerful as it is.

Comparing to last time is half useless anyway since back then the opponent was Sasuke. They had no real intention to fight him seriously, let alone kill him. Because they want to save the dude. However, now we are talking about Tobi. I doubt even his own mother would want to save him anymore.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-13-2013, 09:18 PM
I doubt even his own mother would want to save him anymore.If he even has a mother and didn't just grow out of the Senju tree.

kmkze04
Sat, 09-14-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm assuming Tobi doesn't do it either because he's not a true Sharingan user (like Kakashi, swapped in an eye), which wouldn't be too much of a reach since he's already lied about quite a bit, or because the time Sasuke did it was with Kurama restrained. Essentially what Sasuke appeared to do was dispel the power Kurama was leaking out, which in the present case where Kurama himself is being released from the cage at Naruto's will, perhaps it's impossible to do because of some mechanic in the connection with the Jinchuuriki. Which would also slot in with how they had to forcibly capture the others instead of Tobi just going out himself and taming all of them.

Kagari
Tue, 09-17-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm ruthlessly addicted to the Bijuu/Jinchuriki song at the beginning :3

exglitch67
Thu, 09-19-2013, 12:58 AM
I'm assuming Tobi doesn't do it either because he's not a true Sharingan user (like Kakashi, swapped in an eye), which wouldn't be too much of a reach since he's already lied about quite a bit, or because the time Sasuke did it was with Kurama restrained. Essentially what Sasuke appeared to do was dispel the power Kurama was leaking out, which in the present case where Kurama himself is being released from the cage at Naruto's will, perhaps it's impossible to do because of some mechanic in the connection with the Jinchuuriki. Which would also slot in with how they had to forcibly capture the others instead of Tobi just going out himself and taming all of them.

Hello everyone, I am a long time reader first time poster. I don't know why this was bothering me, but it feels like everyone over looked that the basis of the Sharingan mind control is that the victim has to look into the Sharingan User's eye(s). I didn't go back and re-watch the first Naruto-Sasuke interaction but I am almost certain that would explain Sasuke's ability to perform any type of Sharingan suppression of Naruto.....Naruto was looking right at him. I do not believe that to be the case in this instance.

Kraco
Thu, 09-19-2013, 01:42 AM
That requirement for the mind control is indeed true as far as I can remember. And it would certainly be harder for Tobi to achieve under these circumstances. But then again, we are talking about Naruto here, so when even Kakashi was unable to avoid meeting Itachi's eyes, I doubt Naruto would have any chance, so there's probably more to it.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-19-2013, 04:03 AM
I don't know why this was bothering me, but it feels like everyone over looked that the basis of the Sharingan mind control is that the victim has to look into the Sharingan User's eye(s).I thought that was obvious, yes.

But then again, we are talking about Naruto here, so when even Kakashi was unable to avoid meeting Itachi's eyes, I doubt Naruto would have any chanceYeah, he's pretty much been spending half of this fight glaring at Tobi, so there's almost zero chance of that.

It just falls under what I call "Sharingan users have so many fucking powers that they forget they have half of them".

And now that he's not longer controlling the Jinchuuriki, he should once again have access to all of the Rinnegan powers. Bet he forgets to use them.

exglitch67
Thu, 09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I thought that was obvious, yes.

Yeah, he's pretty much been spending half of this fight glaring at Tobi, so there's almost zero chance of that.

It just falls under what I call "Sharingan users have so many fucking powers that they forget they have half of them".

And now that he's not longer controlling the Jinchuuriki, he should once again have access to all of the Rinnegan powers. Bet he forgets to use them.

Half the fight glaring at Tobi, or above his head, at the statue.... he could literally be looking anywhere but into his Sharingan eye. Sure Tobi could have the power, but as I stated in my previous post the past circumstances of Sasuke's suppression of Naruto and this current battle are entirely different. I would not defend Naruto as being consistent but I have spent 20 minutes of my time watching worse. I choose to dissent from your arbitrary opinion of "Sharingan users have so many fucking powers that they forget they have half of them" and would rather believe that Naruto is too far away, or not looking into his eye or any other reasonable explanation as to why what could of happened did not. If its obvious the basis of the Sharingan mind control is eye contact then we are not so far apart. I believe it to be a valid point that the Sharingan has this ability, I just won't be mad that it wasn't used here and instead look forward to the use of more unique Jutsu.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-20-2013, 03:00 AM
would rather believe that Naruto is too far away, or not looking into his eyeUh huh. And what about the first 3 seconds of the fight where Naruto literally rammed his face right into Tobi's mask?

Seems like it would have been a great time for Tobi to do a lot of things. Suck Naruto into a black hole. Hypnotize him with his Sharingan. Absorb his Tailed Beast Cloak with the Rinnegan.

All powers he could have used in that moment where he was in face-to-face physical contact with Naruto, if he didn't apparently forget he had them all.

exglitch67
Fri, 09-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Uh huh. And what about the first 3 seconds of the fight where Naruto literally rammed his face right into Tobi's mask?

Seems like it would have been a great time for Tobi to do a lot of things. Suck Naruto into a black hole. Hypnotize him with his Sharingan. Absorb his Tailed Beast Cloak with the Rinnegan.

All powers he could have used in that moment where he was in face-to-face physical contact with Naruto, if he didn't apparently forget he had them all.

The bane of almost every villain in every anime ever has been hubris in one form or another. Tobi even made the comment "He couldn't even crack this mask" meaning he probably didn't forget, but was rather testing Naruto. I still think its dumb he didn't black hole him somewhere else but as far as the mind control goes, Naruto could of easily bashed Tobi's face while looking between his eyes or anywhere else except for directly into Sharingan (which we agree is the requirement). Where often people make too many assumptions for the purpose of accepting bad plot holes, I feel like too many assumptions are being made to call this particular instance inconsistent. And while I agree he could of absorbed the tailed beast cloak at that time, given Naruto ultimately unlocked Karuma I doubt it would of done much good.

Harima Kenji
Sun, 09-22-2013, 04:22 AM
In the Itachi - kakashi fight, didn't Kakashi think he could counter Itachi's sharingan with his own?

Killa-Eyez
Sun, 09-22-2013, 08:39 PM
I think we need to accept the statement Tobi's made about underestimating Naruto. How lame it may be, since Naruto almost single handedly defeated Pain, "a sage of the six paths".