PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 645

Marik
Wed, 09-04-2013, 04:03 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.645: Ge.tt (http://ge.tt/6DMzU7r/v/0?c) | Box (https://app.box.com/s/qfr4lvwekcbg0iba4d69) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/645/2039/1)

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 09-04-2013, 07:24 AM
So now Naruto has Jesus eyes... which apparently have the side effect of sending Sasuke back into Emo mode. Watch him switch sides now.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Obvious turn of events, nice that sasuke knows he's a little bitch compared to the top.

MFauli
Wed, 09-04-2013, 01:54 PM
lol, i read this chapter and simply didnt give a shit anymore. i mean, why are the two kyuubis not merging? why is the kyuubi a total joke, being all tsundere?! sigh

Obvious turn of events, nice that sasuke knows he's a little bitch compared to the top.

oh you naive fool. this is all to set up the next power upgrade of sasukeīs. watch him awaken some sort of full body sharingan-mode, being able to nullify any physical or mental attack, while as well being able to attack on an atomic level that completely disregards normal chakra or sage chakra, nothing matters to him anymore.

sounds stupid? yes, thatīs why im scared :/

viperwasp
Wed, 09-04-2013, 02:24 PM
oh you naive fool. this is all to set up the next power upgrade of sasukeīs. watch him awaken some sort of full body sharingan-mode, being able to nullify any physical or mental attack, while as well being able to attack on an atomic level that completely disregards normal chakra or sage chakra, nothing matters to him anymore.

sounds stupid? yes, thatīs why im scared :/

Yep for sure!

What I took from this chapter in relations to Sasuke is one of two things! But likely somehow both!

1. Sasuke will obtain his own imba powers.
2. Sasuke will take the powers that Obito has or something along those lines. Making himself the next host or something like that.

There is no way Sasuke will just remain a B class character for the rest of the series. I am amazed he is in the position he has been in for so long! Which is like 10 chapters now. I'm trying to think of what silly loop hole or plot hole that Sasuke and or Kishimoto will take advantage of to put Sasuke in league with Naruto and the others or more than likely surpass them.

I keep thinking Rinnigan but that alone won't do the trick right? And even Rinnigan seems silly because Madara kind of had to like die or something to unlock his. Actually I forget how the original Rinnigan was unlocked by Madara. I know he faked his own death.

darkshadow
Wed, 09-04-2013, 04:26 PM
You guys are both fucking idiots and should stop posting your shit immediately.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 09-04-2013, 05:02 PM
I think you are all forgetting that Madara has some sort of trump card. It's probably Sasuke.

viperwasp
Wed, 09-04-2013, 06:04 PM
You guys are both fucking idiots and should stop posting your shit immediately.

Where idiots because we can roughly predict how this manga will go? Or are we idiots because we post about the manga period? This is a Naruto forum so I don't know what your doing here besides reading and or posting.

I don't mean to be rude here but your coming off as a Sasuke fan? lol

I think you are all forgetting that Madara has some sort of trump card. It's probably Sasuke.

I forgot all about Madara..... the very chapter he arrived in! But he still exists so yeah you might be on to something. He only really just learned of Sasuke I think? But yeah I don't know. One way or another he will be involved in something.

UChessmaster
Wed, 09-04-2013, 06:34 PM

I don't mean to be rude here but your coming off as a Sasuke fan? lol

??????????????????

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 09-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Can someone please answer this one question:

Where the eff is Killer Bee?

Archangel
Wed, 09-04-2013, 10:36 PM
My Lazor is bigger than your lazor, the manga

viperwasp
Thu, 09-05-2013, 02:00 AM
??????????????????

Yes, I realized what I was saying. I read his other comment. I was trying to egg him on. lol I don't think anyone here likes Sasuke. Still weird that he was being so rude and hard on us for Sasuke bashing. Something that these forums are practically made for these days.

And yeah where the HELL is Killer Bee!? At first I was like why does everyone keep asking this. He's obously going to show up soon it's Killer Fing Bee! But he is like completely MIA. Is he napping? You would think the 8 tailed Jinjuriki might want to continue to be involved in this fight.

They had time to show Shikamaru like 3-5 times over the past couple chapters. But nothing about Killer Bee? Even after the whole thing with both halves of the Kyubi?

darkshadow
Thu, 09-05-2013, 09:58 AM
That's one of the many reasons you guys need to stop posting, bee was shown in the previous chapter.

viperwasp
Thu, 09-05-2013, 11:53 AM
That's one of the many reasons you guys need to stop posting, bee was shown in the previous chapter.

He was? What did he do? I will have to go re-read it. I believe you but I don't remember it.

Y
Thu, 09-05-2013, 03:15 PM
This forum is as bad as the Bleach forum w/r/t people posting just to find something wrong with the chapter, and usually going way too far and having to invent complaints about it just to pass the time. The OMG SASUKE OP posts are getting almost as old as LOL AIZEN'S PLAN.

Assertn
Thu, 09-05-2013, 05:39 PM
This forum is as bad as the Bleach forum w/r/t people posting just to find something wrong with the chapter, and usually going way too far and having to invent complaints about it just to pass the time. The OMG SASUKE OP posts are getting almost as old as LOL AIZEN'S PLAN.

I blame MFauli. I think he gets off on it, actually.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 09-05-2013, 09:44 PM

He was in there, but he wasn't doing shit. Can't he help?

viperwasp
Thu, 09-05-2013, 11:45 PM

Yes and no. I agree to much Sasuke OP and that's a lot of are faults including mine. But I don't like to hate on Naruto. In fact this is still my favorite anime series. One Piece is better, but I just like Naruto more. I hate on aspects of the show but I am usually pretty positive. But I agree this is kind of a hostile forum. To other users but more so the series. I have seen other forums with almost none of this.

And those other forums are good! But I kind of appreciate a more hostile group no one holds there punches here. In the very least when people nit pick and debate about things that don't make sense, sometimes it actually gives us answers. Someone who hates on a series and STILL follows it is going to have a more in depth view on everything. Because they are trying to find every flaw. Well not always true but people who nit pick tend to pick up on smaller things. A lot of good ideas, and speculations come from this forum. But I like the silly comments just as much.

But the main reason I choose this forum over others is because I do have a busy life. And I like to read every comment. This other Naruto forum I know of gets like 200 posts a day. I can't even keep up and or get to know other members. So I have to live with this forum and all it's glory, pain and misery. Hidan would love it here.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 09-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Forget Bee and Hachibi, is old man Sarutobi not recovering after having his head blown off?

toonice714
Mon, 09-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Maybe he just can keep up in this battle without a viable shunshin technique or a comparable speed jutsu. Also keep in mind that the current 5 hokage have yet to re-enter the fray