PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 644

Marik
Wed, 08-28-2013, 02:59 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.644: Ge.tt (http://ge.tt/1trHREq/v/0?c) | Box (https://app.box.com/s/sxw4aebt90rkdij5hdi0) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/k2bh5x) | Online Viewing (http://readms.com/r/naruto/644/2027/1)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 08-28-2013, 04:04 AM
dues ex chakrena =P

Assertn
Wed, 08-28-2013, 11:59 AM
dues ex chakrena =P

Well, I think I'd give Kishimoto the benefit of the doubt that, when he wrote the previous chapter, he at least knew how we was going to resolve it a week in advance.

Not a bad chapter, but they're still no closer to actually defeating Obito.

MFauli
Wed, 08-28-2013, 12:09 PM
"comparable to mine"

so the re-combined kyuubi chakra is "on par" with the first Hokage´s.

fuck this manga.

toonice714
Wed, 08-28-2013, 01:15 PM
"comparable to mine"

so the re-combined kyuubi chakra is "on par" with the first Hokage´s.

fuck this manga.
I gotta ride wit u on this one. I mean the games never stop. They either need to stop implying that things are impenetrable, infinite or unable to be overwhelmed. The kyuubi chakra has been constantly renowned for being inexhaustible! Now the 1st's chakra levels are "comparable"??!! Bullshit....
Seriously I understand the difference between the power of a gust of wind and a man made wind tunnel. It's focus. Even though the bijuu were essentially unfocused raw chakra they had the potential to be moving disasters. I get that actual shinobi can do more damage due to having a sentient effect on their chakra. They are moving thinking partitions for it. But a dam and a tsunami are two different categories...lets be real. AND naruto is outright focusing this tsunami that is the kyuubi's well of chakra.
Also looked as though sasuke had a moment there for a panel.

viperwasp
Wed, 08-28-2013, 03:16 PM
I sort of liked this chapter. And I think I know where things might be going next! Well I'm not to sure.

But I have always stated that if Naruto ever learned his fathers teleportation ability he would be one of the most over powered characters in the whole series. 10x as powerful as he is now. Perhaps even stronger than that.

Mainly because the ability to make 20-200 clones and than teleport any of them to any location with one of those seals would be absolutely amazing. And each Naruto has a seal already on himself as well. So every naruto clone could act as a waypoint!

But I did not see Naruto learning this ability within this series. But now Minato should be able to do it for him. Because if he can teleport everyone else. Than he should be able to teleport Naruto's shadow clones. Meaning naruto can spam out some clones using sage tech attacks and teleport them within direct range of obito. Even if the clones or dispelled or blocked there just clones. Meaning no one would be in danger. So not as effective as Naruto knowing the ability himself but still very effective.

Unless! Well if everyone covered in the chakra MUST be teleported to the same location at the same time. Than it would not be as good. But if Minato can pick and choose who gets teleported than it could be amazingly useful. We will just have to see if Kishimoto does anything involving shadow clones with this new method they introduced.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 08-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Well, I think I'd give Kishimoto the benefit of the doubt that, when he wrote the previous chapter, he at least knew how we was going to resolve it a week in advance.

Not a bad chapter, but they're still no closer to actually defeating Obito.

I don't see an ending besides them mirroring Hoenheim (and Co's) battle with Father, after he had swallowed his god. I bet the same concept will exist here. Somehow combining the Kyubi's powers is necessary, hence them setting up a bomb and barrier just to be escaped. But either Obito wins, or he can't contain his power.

ForteCross
Wed, 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM
well, there are many plots that kishimoto can still use...

obito is not yet the full bijuu, its missing 2 of the strongest tailed beasts.

naruto can hit him already.

there was no mention if the kyubi chakra can hit him or not.

it still possible that the fourth will transfer the dark kyubi to naruto before he gets released.

then naruto will have lots and lots of more chackra to share with everyone.

also if the kyubi stays as 2 entities inside naruto one can spare him sage chakra and the another kyubis chakra thus making a new eye that kyshimoto so much loves.

naruto can learn to transfer sage chakra to everyone and thus everyone will be able to hit obito.

hell if naruto gets both chakra types from the kyubi he can make a kyubi cloak as deference and sage chakra as offense

viperwasp
Wed, 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
naruto can learn to transfer sage chakra to everyone and thus everyone will be able to hit obito.

I think that's highly possible because other than getting a Rinnigan I don't see how Sasuke will be of any use, any time soon. So something like this will probably happen. I'm almost devastated over the fact that Sasuke has gone so long without doing something. Devastated from shock! Not because I actually care about his character or purpose in this series. Every single time I see a panel of him doing nothing I get so happy but I know eventually hes going to save the day or something. And I'm dreading that moment so much!

I'm almost at the point that if I was a character in this series like Kiba for example. And my life was just saved by Sasuke I would immediately fling myself off a cliff and go splat at the bottom just to prove a point & be stubborn! I would be like... "I don't need to be saved by you Sasuke!... I'll take my death like Neji thank you very much!" jump... "Ahhhhh!!!" Splat!!

I don't fully understand how others would use Sage chakra? Would it just wrap around there attacks? I thought that just having the energy was pointless. You need to train your body to accept it! Or else you turn to stone etc. But I imagine Naruto will have some way of not only giving everyone Sage chakra but also perfectly adapting it for them! But I can see this being done more for certain people vs everyone! Like Sasuke!!!! So he can return to doing things in this series. I hope he's useless from here on out.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-28-2013, 07:07 PM
He`d need monumental amount of sage chakra though...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
For the life of me I can't remember where Killer Bee is.

poopdeville
Thu, 08-29-2013, 12:29 AM

Let's hope not. Unless he wants to turn them all to stone.

SilentSnake
Thu, 08-29-2013, 04:58 AM

He transfers his sage chakra to obito and turns him into stone instead.

ForteCross
Thu, 08-29-2013, 05:17 AM
the stronger kyubi cloak should burn their skins too... naruto was able to use it because of his high recovery

viperwasp
Thu, 08-29-2013, 02:20 PM
the stronger kyubi cloak should burn their skins too... naruto was able to use it because of his high recovery

That was only happening because Naruto was losing himself to the Kyubi. Basically he was tapping into the power without full cooperation of the Kyubi. Later on Naruto beat the Kyubi an sealed the Kyubi's power after separating it from the Kyubi. But now he does not even need to use that Chakra because he is friends with the Kyubi itself.

poopdeville
Thu, 08-29-2013, 06:50 PM
He transfers his sage chakra to obito and turns him into stone instead.

I don't think that would work, because of what is apparently a plot hole. The Jyuubi is supposedly made of Natural Energy, so either Obito mastered controlling natural energy or should have turned to stone.

It did work pretty well on one of the Pains.

Sidnne
Fri, 08-30-2013, 06:19 PM
In the last frame, Minato was tearing up, because he finally made peace with Naruto. That should break the edo tensei.

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-30-2013, 07:34 PM
I don`t think he`ll be at peace until the whole Obito thing is resolved.