PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 643

Marik
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:12 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643)

LaZie
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:47 AM
That was a painful read, but I agree with what the Kyuubi(s) said. It was weird.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 08-18-2013, 04:56 AM
oh... I think it's actually the first time we've seen exact dates mentioned. I guess it means that it's october 9th there... so naruto it turning 17?

viperwasp
Sun, 08-18-2013, 10:00 AM
oh... I think it's actually the first time we've seen exact dates mentioned. I guess it means that it's october 9th there... so naruto it turning 17?

This was one of my favorite chapters in a while. Not a long while but still. I liked last weeks and a couple chapters here or there are good. But I really liked this one. I guess it just depends on what happens next.

Mostly I like that it showed Naruto's growth. There was a little less focus on past kages and sasuke. It felt like an intelligent chapter. No one said anything really stupid. Not the best scans and translations I feel but it was good. Sasuke can't do shit but twittle his thumbs.

And the cliff hanging was actually good for a change. It felt like this chapter was like 1 or 2 pages short though? But if next chapter has some real pay off than I will be happy. This chapter captured both the feeling of dread and hopelessness as well as the feeling that everything will be alright. It kind of went back and forward!

Where screwed! Wait we can do this if we try!!! Nope where really screwed!!!!!! Father pump fists with me I have a plan... The End.

Assertn
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:07 PM
It felt like an intelligent chapter. No one said anything really stupid. Not the best scans and translations I feel but it was good. Sasuke can't do shit but twittle his thumbs.

Really? I thought it was kinda weird that the 2nd and 4th hokages could've done two round-trips to teleport the 4 explosions in the time they spent standing there talking about it.

I was actually somewhat expecting Sasuke to bust into a senjutsu mode this chapter. I mean, is this something only the frogs know, or what? If the three team 7 summons are supposed to be equal, then it seems like they should all know about senjutu, right?

toonice714
Sun, 08-18-2013, 01:44 PM
So far it seems like only kabuto, the first, jiraiya and naruto know these techniques. Maybe it has something to do with visiting the home sites of the animal summons. Kabuto was shown visiting the snake equivalent of myozoban(sp?). It wouldn't be too far fetched to surmise that the origins of senjutsu come from the bosses of the contracts or masters of the elements. The first has to have come across so many different avenues being around the foundations of so many different jutsu that he was bound to learn it.

EpyonNext
Mon, 08-19-2013, 05:50 PM
The arc where Naruto learned Sage techniques pretty much inferred all that.

MFauli
Mon, 08-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Ya know, Kishimoto, while this manga has been ruined long time ago, you could at least avoid such glaring fails as the following:

"When people die, everything about them comes to an end."

O RLY?! Is that why we have zombies walking just about everywhere, people who died but continued existing in a yet-to-be-detailed afterlife?
Here´s my advice, Obito: Revive Rin and have her be your personal fuck body. It takes less effort than, ya know, fighting the whorld for instating some shitty plan.

I was actually somewhat expecting Sasuke to bust into a senjutsu mode this chapter. I mean, is this something only the frogs know, or what? If the three team 7 summons are supposed to be equal, then it seems like they should all know about senjutu, right?

Sasuke will observe Naruto for 2 minutes, then activate his own Sage-mode. "Hm, this isnt hard at all", he will say.

viperwasp
Wed, 08-21-2013, 06:36 AM
I take it we kind of got last weeks chapter much sooner before its official release. Meaning we won't get one this week because it's on break or something right?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-21-2013, 08:22 AM
The new scanlation is up. It makes an important point which wasn't there in the last one, which is that Obito can't use his MS power anymore. That's quite strange given that Kakashi moved Hachibi through dimensions, why wouldn't it work with the Jyuubi? Fair enough maybe not partially, but surely he could phase entirely in and out of it?

viperwasp
Wed, 08-21-2013, 02:18 PM
The new scanlation is up. It makes an important point which wasn't there in the last one, which is that Obito can't use his MS power anymore. That's quite strange given that Kakashi moved Hachibi through dimensions, why wouldn't it work with the Jyuubi? Fair enough maybe not partially, but surely he could phase entirely in and out of it?

Just like in Bleach the only way Aizen could be beat is if he stopped using his most special and amazing power. Same with Obito. Kishi wrote himself into a corner. I called this a long time ago. Well I hoped that I would have been wrong. Still have not read the re-scan yet but I assume you are right and I was expecting it to come up eventually. I truthfully don't think there is a logical explanation. Kishi just wanted to get rid of that ability. This is very disappointing.