PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 325

Buffalobiian
Thu, 08-15-2013, 10:29 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 325: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=463294) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=463292) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=463290)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-15-2013, 12:49 PM
So....I thought half the point of Naruto's new form was that it was supposed to be insanely fast.

The other Jinchuuriki don't seem to be having any trouble keeping up.

Also, Tobi tries to touch Naruto to capture him, has to pass through him while they snatch Naruto away...ends up touching 8-Tails...doesn't capture 8-Tails....what?

And despite having the Rinnegan, none of them seem to be using any of it's powers. Which is fine, because I'd rather see Jinchuuriki powers I've never seen before than seeing the Rinnegan powers again, but still.

So if Gai and Kakashi are here, I'm guessing they already dealt with Suigetsu's brother, which is a shame. If Suigetsu and Juugo don't get to have interations with his brother and Kimimaru, it'll be a big wasted opportunity to have some story.

lelouch
Thu, 08-15-2013, 01:29 PM
And despite having the Rinnegan, none of them seem to be using any of it's powers. Which is fine, because I'd rather see Jinchuuriki powers I've never seen before than seeing the Rinnegan powers again, but still.

What powers are you talking about? I think the main power of the Rinnegan was the 6 fields of vision. That stuff with the rocket launchers and bringing other puppets back to life was just the jutsu's used by those individual reanimations.

Kraco
Thu, 08-15-2013, 02:54 PM
So....I thought half the point of Naruto's new form was that it was supposed to be insanely fast.

To be fair, he didn't actually even try to do anything at all during the episode but launch the one extremely ill-adviced attack, which was, surprise surprise, interrupted by one of the other zombies that Naruto chose to completely ignore. So, in my opinion, it wasn't Naruto's speed being downplayed but rather he just has suddenly reverted back to his old, useless days, being able to do nothing against serious opponents.

But then again, based on the preview even Kakashi seemed to notice Naruto is sitting on his hands, so I trust that will change.

UChessmaster
Thu, 08-15-2013, 06:03 PM
What powers are you talking about? I think the main power of the Rinnegan was the 6 fields of vision. That stuff with the rocket launchers and bringing other puppets back to life was just the jutsu's used by those individual reanimations.

Pain could use all the techniques though (or most of them) and two characters used the same summoning techniques. This reminds me, about that Utakata flashback last chapter, wasn`t the summoning pain the wrong one? since back then pain was using a different body for this technique in particular (the guy jiraya destroyed)

lelouch
Thu, 08-15-2013, 09:57 PM
Pain could use all the techniques though (or most of them) and two characters used the same summoning techniques. This reminds me, about that Utakata flashback last chapter, wasn`t the summoning pain the wrong one? since back then pain was using a different body for this technique in particular (the guy jiraya destroyed)

Considering they're both in the Akatsuki, it's very possible they just both have a contract with the same ninja animal, especially considering it seems to be a very useful creature for (1) capturing jinchuriki -- which was both of their goals, and (2) working in a 6-person formation by being invisible and capturing the target when it's thrown off-guard

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-16-2013, 09:23 AM

Also, Tobi tries to touch Naruto to capture him, has to pass through him while they snatch Naruto away...ends up touching 8-Tails...doesn't capture 8-Tails....what?

Perhaps he has a mass limit. That dimensional room was only so big.

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Considering they're both in the Akatsuki, it's very possible they just both have a contract with the same ninja animal, especially considering it seems to be a very useful creature for (1) capturing jinchuriki -- which was both of their goals, and (2) working in a 6-person formation by being invisible and capturing the target when it's thrown off-guard

If that`s the case, what is the summoning pain`s rinnengan ability? it couldn`t be the summons, and why havent any other non pain akatsuki member summoned(or the other 5 pain for that matter) any of the rinnengan animals?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-16-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking that the Rinnegan powers were somehow Nagato specific. For all we know, he was born with them. Tobi "claimed" that he gave them to him, but we know nothing more on that matter.

Furthermore, Tobi currently has a Rinnegan too. Does that entitle him to Shinra Tensei or something?

Different theory:
If we're counting the revived jinjuriki: 2-7 tails + Tobi = 7 People with Rinnegans. It's only 3.5 pairs of eyes. Perhaps you need the pair for the powers to work? You need both Mangekyo Sharingans to use Susano'o.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-16-2013, 08:15 PM
What powers are you talking about? I think the main power of the Rinnegan was the 6 fields of vision. That stuff with the rocket launchers and bringing other puppets back to life was just the jutsu's used by those individual reanimations.That's not true.

If it was, then the random girl that Nagato replaced the one he lost with wouldn't have had the exact same abilities as the one that died.

It's also ignoring the fact that Nagato could use all 6 paths powers by himself, and Madara(the zombie one) has already used the powers of two.

The eyes are obviously the source of the powers. Having six Pains just lets you split the powers up into separate bodies, and Tobi HAS his six Pains(complete with chakra receivers, so they're not just zombies).

Perhaps he has a mass limit. That dimensional room was only so big.Well, they already showed it and it was a giant empty void with some stone blocks floating in it.

It certainly SEEMS roomy enough. But yes, just because the space is big enough doesn't mean the teleportation technique doesn't have a limit.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-16-2013, 08:33 PM
Madara(the zombie one) has already used the powers of two.

Which two were they again?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-17-2013, 12:09 AM
Which two were they again?Well he used Jutsu Absorption ability when he first showed the Rinnegan to absorb the Rasenshuriken, then he used Planetary Devestation to pull two meteors from space.