PDA

View Full Version : LN: Full Metal Panic

shinta|hikari
Tue, 08-13-2013, 03:28 AM
For those who are tired of waiting for the anime that will never come, here are the translated light novels (http://xmistervx.blogspot.com/) that pick up from where 2nd Raid ended.

These are fixed and edited translations, and not the previous brain melting ones circulating before.

I recently read these until the end, and I have to say, it is a tragedy to anime that this has not been animated yet. The action scenes will look fantastic in animated format, especially with a good studio. While there are some stereotypical developments, there are also very interesting and dark events, and the overall delivery is great. Sousuke Sagara is one awesome protagonist.

I hope someone actually gives this a try. For some reason, there are very few light novel readers in this forum.

digitalrurouni
Mon, 05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
For those who are tired of waiting for the anime that will never come, here are the translated light novels (http://xmistervx.blogspot.com/) that pick up from where 2nd Raid ended.

These are fixed and edited translations, and not the previous brain melting ones circulating before.

I recently read these until the end, and I have to say, it is a tragedy to anime that this has not been animated yet. The action scenes will look fantastic in animated format, especially with a good studio. While there are some stereotypical developments, there are also very interesting and dark events, and the overall delivery is great. Sousuke Sagara is one awesome protagonist.

I hope someone actually gives this a try. For some reason, there are very few light novel readers in this forum.

Wow thank you so much for these links!!!

shinta|hikari
Mon, 05-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Glad to have helped.

KrayZ33
Sun, 05-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Ah, nice
will read it whenenver I have to wait for a new chapter of "My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU" to be translated

it's indeed a shame that FMP didn't get more seasons, "2nd Raid" was close to being perfect.
I prefer it when LN are written in first-person, but I guess, since the show wasn't told like that, its not the case here