PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 642

Marik
Wed, 08-07-2013, 12:25 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/642)

LaZie
Wed, 08-07-2013, 01:16 AM
The true evil Kyuubi makes his appearance!

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 08-07-2013, 01:37 AM
I knew sage mode would come into this somehow... It's the one thing he has that Minato doesn't.

Assertn
Wed, 08-07-2013, 02:22 AM

I...I guess he's the evil Kyuubi. I mean, he looks evil enough. Though in order for Minato to reach that form that he's in, he would have had to make some sort of pact with the Kyuubi the same way Naruto did, right?

viperwasp
Wed, 08-07-2013, 05:27 AM
This chapter of Naruto was unique Aizen seems to have gotten even stronger than most of us predicted. I said last time that if Aizen was not at least hurt from the combined rasenshuriken and amaterasu that I would be extremely upset! Even more so because Aizen had no way of blocking or countering it being directly teleported into the attacks path at the very last second.

And when I realized he was fine I was extremely upset for a moment. I was like this is bullshit and than I found out he was even dispelling Edo Tensei and that made me even more upset. But soon after that I actually started to like this chapter a lot. I liked how the Senjutsu seemed to be effective to a degree both when the frog used it and when Naruto used it. My question is did naruto and the 2nd telepathically plan something or kind of wisper it in each others ears off panel? Or did they both kind of come to the same conclusion and when Naruto started to make that attack and form sage mode the 2nd realized that Naruto also knew of Aizens weakness and kind of knew each other would do what they did?

It seemed like a well planned attack that neither of them had any real indication of what the other would think or do?

But I liked this chapter a lot actually and I even like how the other half of Kyubi is going to probably lend Minato some more power. For a split second I thought that was Sasuke talking and I thought that was his Susanoo but I quickly realized it looked like the Kyubi.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-07-2013, 07:01 AM

I am thinking that the Kyuubi inside Minato is not "true evil". I think that being with Naruto, the Kyuubi was able to see things and change. So rather than saying that Minato has an evil Kyuubi, I am going to assume that he has an "un-changed" Kyuubi with the same amount of evil that Naruto did.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 08-07-2013, 08:31 AM
SAGE MODE!!! So the prophecy will come true, Jiraiya's student will be the one who saves the world, thanks to SAGE MODE!!!

Archangel
Wed, 08-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Holy shit, was that a one handed rasengan? This is huge

EpyonNext
Wed, 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
He's always been able to do a one handed rasengan in sage mode

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-07-2013, 05:07 PM
You know this means that Kabuto is on his way back.

Archangel
Wed, 08-07-2013, 05:09 PM
He's always been able to do a one handed rasengan in sage mode
When? .

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Since always.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Chapter 430 shows Naruto using a Rasengan against one of the Pains in Sage mode. It doesn't show him calling a clone.

Chapter 497 shows Naruto using a big Ransengan against the Kyuubi in Sage mode as well.

viperwasp
Wed, 08-07-2013, 10:29 PM
You know this means that Kabuto is on his way back.

Yep! I think your right.

Question though? How is Sasuke going to be able to deal damage to him as well? This is Naruto the series where talking about there is no way in hell that Naruto and Kabuto are going to be able to deal damage and have an advantage like this when Sasuke does not.

But we have already seen Sasuke use everything we know that he has. And it would be really dumb for him to all of a sudden get Sage mode? But maybe Kabuto will somehow be able to pass his abilities off to Sasuke? Using some oro special medicine, body, mind, skills, transfer forbidden art! Or simple because they both have oro genes and stuff in them? I don't want anything like that to happen! I can't stress it enough. But Sasuke won't be useless for long. So he will somehow find a way to get stronger or have his own advantage.

P.S
And yes I know the 1st has sage mode as well. Finally??? Why can't naruto combine both sage mode and his perfect cloak mode?

poopdeville
Wed, 08-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Because then he would win, and the story would be over.

MFauli
Thu, 08-08-2013, 12:36 PM
last panel kyuubi shadow reminds me of BERSERK´s Zodd :D

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 08-10-2013, 05:57 AM
The more I read Naruto the more I realize that it's not Sasuke who is overpowered as fuck but Naruto actually is. Sure Sasuke has his sharingan changed so many times the only next step will the Rinnegan as Madara did but Naruto's kyuubi should not be as strong as it is since it only has half of it's chakra. So he should be around the power of the 4 or 5th tails at best.

MFauli
Sat, 08-10-2013, 08:02 AM
are you drunk?

Sasuke has been fighting on par with Naruto all the time now against Obito. Naruto uses all kinds of transformations. Sasuke is ... just Sasuke. No, Naruto is not overpowered ...

viperwasp
Sat, 08-10-2013, 10:47 AM
are you drunk?

Sasuke has been fighting on par with Naruto all the time now against Obito. Naruto uses all kinds of transformations. Sasuke is ... just Sasuke. No, Naruto is not overpowered ...

Yeah this series should almost be called Sasuke. You can even argue that the resurrected kages are here because of Sasuke! Well oro knew about them and summoning them. But Sasuke brought back oro and asked oro to do what he is doing now. Well kind of but still!

Not only is Sasuke keeping on par with naruto but sasuke sort of has 3-4 extremely powerful past kages in his control? Unless oro changes his mind. And I said 3 or 4 because so far the 3rd seemed rather weak and pointless.

Sasuke should be able to just flick his fingers and be like Oro kill Naruto now! And the 2nd and 4th would teleport and rip Naruto to pieces. Well I have a feeling that the kages can resist Oro to a degree. And I think the 1st can actually do as he wishes I don't think oro really has him under full control.

UChessmaster
Sat, 08-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Is not as if Sasuke relying on his Sharingan or anything.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 08-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Kabuto is going to come back at some point. Remember Oro also has Sage mode, though not one as perfect as Kabuto got allegedly. This means Oro is going to be fighting pretty soon too.

Hashirama also has sage mode so he could fight but he seems to have his hands full with Madara.

It would make sense that some sort of power would exist that would combat the Jyuubi, as the SotSP defeated the Jyuubi using his own powers and only then became its Jinchuuriki. Obito has merely sucked up the Jyuubi.

I've got a feeling that one Naruto get the other half of the Kyuubi back then he should have a complete Yin/Yang chakra pool which would mean he has access to the same type of ninjutsu neutralizing techniques that Obito used to permanently chop off Minato's arm. It would mean that theoretically Naruto could be able to make his dad's arm reappear.

Remember though right now Obito is just fighting with his hax Bijuu powers. He still has his Sharingan and Rinnegan, meaning that even if they do start to connect with him he could phase in and out like he used to before, as well as have access to some of Pain's techniques. If he deploys these it could mean a way back in for Kakashi, as he is still out in the other dimension, to attack Obito as he phases past him.

MFauli
Sun, 08-11-2013, 12:34 PM
dont make me remember the rinnegan. why doesnt obito just send out one giant whirl/wave/orb burst of Nagato´s "death aura dragon"-jutsu, killing everyone at once without any means of defending against it.
The rinnegan is one of the worst elements ever introduced to the series, as Kishimoto never thought it through.

and i definitely hope that oro returns to play a big role at the end. though my hopes for that shrink with every chapter of dragonball-esque battles.

random prediction/wishful thinking: Sasuke is hit by a deadly attack, sure to die, when Oro finally takes over Sasuke´s body, regenerating the physical condition, but leaving Sasuke´s mind in the realms of death. Resulting in Sasuke being there as an outer appearance, but it being Orochimaru in reality. Who can now fight with his full potential, now that he got the body he always wanted. Ends with Orochimaru becoming Hokage within Sasuke´s body.

viperwasp
Sun, 08-11-2013, 01:34 PM
random prediction/wishful thinking: Sasuke is hit by a deadly attack, sure to die, when Oro finally takes over Sasuke´s body, regenerating the physical condition, but leaving Sasuke´s mind in the realms of death. Resulting in Sasuke being there as an outer appearance, but it being Orochimaru in reality. Who can now fight with his full potential, now that he got the body he always wanted. Ends with Orochimaru becoming Hokage within Sasuke´s body.

Kishimoto will marry Naruto & Hinata together before even considering that outcome.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-14-2013, 06:53 AM
No 643 release?

Marik
Wed, 08-14-2013, 07:28 AM
Jump is on break this week because of Obon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Festival).