PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 323

LaZie
Thu, 08-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Since nobody decided to post it....I shall!

HorribleSubs 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=458564)/720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=458562)/480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=458561)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-01-2013, 09:21 PM
Awesome setups.

The 5 Kage vs. Madara. The two remaining Jinchuuriki vs. the fallen 6. (and Itachi vs. Kabuto around here somewheres).

This should be an awesome couple of chapters. Seems like it should about be the climax though. Even though the manga is still like 80 chapters ahead of this and still on this arc.

So either these are a bunch of Aizen-length fights, or there's some more developments coming.

Black Zetsu ultimately proved to be completely disappointing for one of the last 4 remaining Akatsuki members.

Also, not sure why, but the animation team is trying really hard to make the Mizukage's lava look like shit.

It's fucking LAVA and it looks more like mud...

And Tobi SHOULD have won already. He just came into physical contact with Naruto and didn't bother to suck him up. What an idiot.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 08-02-2013, 10:11 PM
The Kyuubi prevents that from happening. The Kyuubi's chakra is 1337.

The Kyuubi's chakra depleted so fast? And what did Naruto do with it? What's that, something new and inventive you say?

The animation this week is crap as usual.

Yeah, pretty bad ass setup. Still waiting for the animation team that did ep 85 to do at least one of these battles.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-02-2013, 11:09 PM
The Kyuubi's chakra depleted so fast? And what did Naruto do with it?Well, he DID counter a huge attack that was going to kill them all. So I wouldn't call it wasted.

David75
Sat, 08-03-2013, 01:14 AM
The Odama rasengan barrage was efficient in saving everyone from certain death.
And Kyuubi really did team with Naruto against Madara. That was clear from last ep's Kyuubi's reaction. Kyuubi does not like that he's under Naruto's control, but I guess Madara's is even worse, so he'd do anything to get Madara out of the picture.
By doing so, he get to be more and more friendly with Naruto.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Naruto tells Kyuubi to be a good boy. Madara puppeteers him and leaves him jack shit.

I'd go with Naruto as well. I felt that Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was visually prettier than this, but the music here kinda made up for it.

Kraco
Sat, 08-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Naruto tells Kyuubi to be a good boy. Madara puppeteers him and leaves him jack shit.

I'd go with Naruto as well. I felt that Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was visually prettier than this, but the music here kinda made up for it.

Kyuubi would go with Naruto also for the simple reason that Naruto is an idiot, Madara is probably closer to a ruthless genius ninja. There's always a high chance you can fool an idiot later, but with a genius as your opponent such a chance would be more rare.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-03-2013, 12:47 PM
By doing so, he get to be more and more friendly with Naruto.Yeah, I'm worried this was the first step towards redeeming the Kyuubi. Which I'm sure is coming, judging by the fist bump in the intro.

Which I don't really like. I LIKE the idea of the Kyuubi being pure evil/hate. But I guess the Naruto series is dead set on the idea that everyone can be redeemed. Even the freakin' demons.

I felt that Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 was visually prettier than this, but the music here kinda made up for it.It really bothers me that the video games are ahead of the anime...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-03-2013, 08:46 PM
I wonder if perhaps they timed it so that both media would cover the same stuff at the same time, but didn't expect the studio to go all filler on us. I can't remember when UNS3 was released though, and what we were watching at around that time.. so it may well be wrong.