PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 322

Buffalobiian
Thu, 07-25-2013, 06:54 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 322: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=456144) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=456146) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=456145)

Harima Kenji
Thu, 07-25-2013, 08:20 AM
Ho Li Fuk that was awesome!

The real Madara is one sick mofo...
With the Meteor attack I was screaming 'Lifestream!!!!' to my PC :D

Seems like Kyuubi is going to interfere soon..

David75
Thu, 07-25-2013, 11:57 AM
Sum Ting Wong

Oh, an overpowered haxor enemy.
It's been quite a long time now.

I guess this is the key for Naruto to evolve in his relationship with Kyuubi. I guess that 9tails fox will need to cooperate with Naruto as my guess is he does not like Madara's way of using him as a puppy.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 07-26-2013, 05:14 PM
One of the best episodes I have seen in a long time, even without factoring in the fillers.

Artris
Fri, 07-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Wi Tu Lo...

I thought the animation was actually pretty good on this one: somewhat similar to the animation on the Pain fight but less absurd (contorted faces, but no jello molds). I really enjoyed the overall presentation of Madara... also, starting to hope it really is Obito though odds are it is a white zetsu, or at least partially so (remember, obito was partially crushed...). I always thought fake Madara's eye powers were too similar to Kakashi's.

Madara really wears it all on his sleave: no remorse, no subterfuge. And the 'what about the second one' line was killer.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 07-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Fucking hell that was awesome!

The first 10 minutes is just watching a man slaughter an army in hand to hand.

Totally worth the 6 months of animation budget they probably blew on the episode!

Obviously Kabuto implanted Madara with a bunch of 1st Hokage flesh like Danzo had.

I'm curious what Mangekyo powers Madara has.

I thought the animation was actually pretty good on this one: somewhat similar to the animation on the Pain fight but less absurd (contorted faces, but no jello molds).That's exactly what it was. It's obviously the same animation team and they were obviously told, "Hey, don't do that roadrunner shit again."

Kraco
Sat, 07-27-2013, 02:16 AM
Will Madara have a trick to disallow summoner control like Itachi had? Surely he otherwise does understand he's currently completely under the control of the upstart Kabuto he has never heard of. Although it's also possible he simply doesn't care if he's genuinely dead already and the masked Madara is only somebody using his name for a good effect. One look at Kabuto's face is enough to reveal the man has his own plans. Not that I'd expect him to succeed, but it just might turn out to be disastrous for Madara's grand scheme.

I've never really been a fan of one man defeating a whole army, because that unavoidably makes the people composing the army look like good for nothing losers. However, the double meteor technique was a killer move.

I still can't understand what happens to the knife all the reanimated are supposed to have stuck inside of their bodies. Once again we saw in this episode Madara and the particle dude to reappear out of nowhere as strips of clay (or whatever it is), but the kunai should be external to the actual bodies, related to the reanimation jutsu, yet there was no sign of it.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 07-27-2013, 03:34 AM
I still can't understand what happens to the knife all the reanimated are supposed to have stuck inside of their bodies. Once again we saw in this episode Madara and the particle dude to reappear out of nowhere as strips of clay (or whatever it is), but the kunai should be external to the actual bodies, related to the reanimation jutsu, yet there was no sign of it.

If I recall, didn't Kabuto not put the kunai in them? Wasn't it Orochimaru that basically had the 'obey me' spell on them? Kabuto chose to let them keep their free will until he decided to block them.

It's been ages since I've seen Kabuto demonstrate the edo tensei to 'Madara', so obviously I can be wrong here.

Edit: I was wrong. He did use the tagged kunai on Danzo's assistant-person-thingie.

Maybe the kunai is just a means to integrate the seal in the corpses?

David75
Sat, 07-27-2013, 04:09 AM
The body reconstruction seems to be more in line with paper justu we've already seen in the Narutoverse.

regarding the kunai, they can always say it's dissolved by the jutsu

As for Madara, being the Haxor he is, there's no doubt he can find a solution to free himself from any control and make his reanimation jutsu work for ever.
Heck, he can even reset any ill effects his mangekyo and rinnegan have... Haxor on multiple levels.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 07-27-2013, 04:39 AM
Will Madara have a trick to disallow summoner control like Itachi had? Surely he otherwise does understand he's currently completely under the control of the upstart Kabuto he has never heard of. Although it's also possible he simply doesn't care if he's genuinely dead already and the masked Madara is only somebody using his name for a good effect. One look at Kabuto's face is enough to reveal the man has his own plans. Not that I'd expect him to succeed, but it just might turn out to be disastrous for Madara's grand scheme.I thought it was pretty interesting that at first Madara seemed to have been EXPECTING to have been brought back by the Rinnegan, and was surprised when he heard it was the Reanimation Jutsu.

Since he HAS the Rinnegan, maybe he can bring HIMSELF back to life.

Heck, he can even reset any ill effects his mangekyo and rinnegan have... Haxor on multiple levels.I don't think he has any to begin with.

His Mangekyou is already Eternal, so they don't go blind anymore. And the Rinnegan doesn't seem to have any ill effects unless you use it to summon the Gedo statue, and even then, it doesn't seem to effect the Masked Man like it did Nagato.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 07-27-2013, 05:12 AM
After watching the Kakashi Gaiden again and seeing Obito, I'm convinced 'Tobi' is Obito. The hairstyle gives it pretty much away. Also only showing the right eye through his mask as well, before he got the Rinnegan..

Hmz.. just by writing 'Tobi' something came to me.... can't 'Tobi' be 'Obito' as an anagram in japanese? If in japanese it can also be written as 'Toobi', it's pretty certain.
All that is needed now is a motive. Is it possible that Tobi's goal or reason for 'Tsuki no Me', if indeed he is Obito, be the same as Naruto/Nagato, but just another fucked up version of it?
If so, would this be another 'Naruto convinces person X to stop what he is doing and trust Naruto to fix it all?

In the Gaiden (ep 119-120) Obito has the same complaints as Naruto does concerning the Ninja World or rules and emotionlessness (is that a word?) surrounding it.

After reviewing Kabuto's explanation of Edo Tensei, I'm pretty sure that Itachi will force Kabuto to undo it with his sharingan; since that is what Kabuto told Tobi was the only way to end the jutsu. Force Kabuto to do 3 handsigns and it's all done.
Since Itachi was paired with Orochimaru in Akatsuki in the beginning, he might know this weakness...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-27-2013, 07:51 AM
I thought it was pretty interesting that at first Madara seemed to have been EXPECTING to have been brought back by the Rinnegan, and was surprised when he heard it was the Reanimation Jutsu.

Since he HAS the Rinnegan, maybe he can bring HIMSELF back
I wonder about that bit there's no doubt the real and fake Madara are working together, so I don't think they'll mind sharing a name.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 08-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Bang Ding Ow, that was great! Can't wait till they animate a fight the same style as in ep 85, which is far more superior than this. That would mean a whole YEAR worth of budget though.

After watching the Kakashi Gaiden again and seeing Obito, I'm convinced 'Tobi' is Obito. The hairstyle gives it pretty much away. Also only showing the right eye through his mask as well, before he got the Rinnegan..

Hmz.. just by writing 'Tobi' something came to me.... can't 'Tobi' be 'Obito' as an anagram in japanese? If in japanese it can also be written as 'Toobi', it's pretty certain.
All that is needed now is a motive. Is it possible that Tobi's goal or reason for 'Tsuki no Me', if indeed he is Obito, be the same as Naruto/Nagato, but just another fucked up version of it?
If so, would this be another 'Naruto convinces person X to stop what he is doing and trust Naruto to fix it all?

In the Gaiden (ep 119-120) Obito has the same complaints as Naruto does concerning the Ninja World or rules and emotionlessness (is that a word?) surrounding it.

After reviewing Kabuto's explanation of Edo Tensei, I'm pretty sure that Itachi will force Kabuto to undo it with his sharingan; since that is what Kabuto told Tobi was the only way to end the jutsu. Force Kabuto to do 3 handsigns and it's all done.
Since Itachi was paired with Orochimaru in Akatsuki in the beginning, he might know this weakness...

Couldn't be the 1st, could it? Orochimaru already used the 1st and the 2nd for resurrection.

And yeah, I think it's Madara in that coffin, and for some reason I keep thinking that Madabi or Tobira is actually Obito. Can't help but seeing Tobira's eye on the right and Kakashi's on the left.

Ahh, so Killer B is the octopus. Well, guess Naruto is on a training mission again.

That was roughly 2 years ago. Imagine the hell we went through.