PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 714

Marik
Tue, 07-09-2013, 03:21 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/714)

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 07-09-2013, 08:37 AM
OK where did the bull come from?

Also that woman going after the Sunny, is she turning them into toys or whats her deal?

Assertn
Tue, 07-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Ahaha, Luffy suddenly befriending a bull in the ring. It's funny, when I was reading this, I kept thinking about how if this was Naruto, the chapter would've ended twice over before the part where Luffy actually took down the giant.

toonice714
Tue, 07-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Wow even the elbaf warriors are showing up!! Gotta give it to Oda for not forgetting characters. Never know who is gonna pop up next. Anyways it was curtains for that bull anyway. I mean how far could a bull really go in this tourney? And what was its agenda? Seriously. But I guess we now know what happened to that weird lookin toy that was hangin around franky. This lady has some weird toy/Picasso ability.

Carnage
Tue, 07-09-2013, 05:25 PM
So Bartolomeo is Sabo?

Assertn
Tue, 07-09-2013, 05:42 PM
So Bartolomeo is Sabo?
that would be a nice twist if sabo had the barrier fruit all along and deflected the tenryubiito's cannon. But no, Bartolomeo's too hideous to be related to any good guy.

Carnage
Tue, 07-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Its a shame Oda leaves important clues in his text, because its very easy to lose them or misunderstand them when reading an incorrect translation. This makes it too difficult to even try to confidently predict things in this manga.

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 07-09-2013, 09:23 PM
OK where did the bull come from?

Also that woman going after the Sunny, is she turning them into toys or whats her deal?

Seems like she is imposing her artistic projections into reality. I say this as most everyone and everything looks like they were pulled into a Picasso painting.