PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 638

Marik
Tue, 07-09-2013, 12:37 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638)

Expect Big 3 (Nrt,Bl,OP) 7-9 hours later (Tuesday instead of regular release time Wednesday). Spread the word!

Yup...

Assertn
Tue, 07-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Kinda cool, nothing really happened I guess, but w/e.

viperwasp
Tue, 07-09-2013, 02:55 AM
Kinda cool, nothing really happened I guess, but w/e.

Yep pretty much agree. I do like this chapter. This is no big deal but I kind of dislike how the past kages and the 1st where like hes stronger than me! That just seems like such a worthless thing to say. In a series where the outcome of a battle or war is determined by more than just bruite force. A ninja uses strategy and team work. Just blurting out hes stronger than me after a couple quick demonstrations of power is kind of silly. Now it is true that from what we have seen he is amazingly powerful. I am not arguing that fact.

But having a character have to spell it out for the viewer is just dumb. We can all see and tell that Obito is extremely powerful and likely stronger than the 1st. Also the Magatama on his back look like some sort of game! The 9 Dots Puzzle came to mind. Maybe the only way to beat him is to play The 9 dots Puzzle on his back. You have to like cut the solution into him. The Sage of the Six Paths was a game show host.

Also!
One other important thing. This kind of reminds me of Aizen from Bleach. I am just getting that feeling all of a sudden. The reason I am bringing this up is I hope to god Obito does not stop using his ability that makes attacks faze though him. Like how when Aizen stopped using his main powers when he transformed. I don't like it when the bad guys lose only because they stop using there most Imba ability for no reason other than plot. I know it's early to call this but I'm going to take a small gamble and say that yes indeed Obito won't continue to use his main signature ability anymore. But I hope I am wrong.

Kensee
Wed, 07-10-2013, 12:32 AM
"But wait fools, this is not my final form!!!"

All we need now is the forth to get rampaged on by Obito/whatever you want to call him now, then right before he passes on (again) he'll give Naruto the last bit of words to make him unlock his emotional barriers and reach his true potential or some BS like that.

Believe it!

edit: the trump card is Madara has one more ultimate eye-forbidden technique that will render Obito useless. Refer to the last line before the edit.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Surely Madara is going to Izanami Obito, come back to life and then just take over Obito's Rinnegan to have a pair of good eyes again.

MFauli
Wed, 07-10-2013, 08:12 AM
"Before it was using its power randomly, not it can focus"

what a lame excuse. even if the Juubi used its power without focus, power is power, and doesn´t explain why it can break free from the energy field NOW. Whatevs.

Also, why did Obito´s persona change? He got a power upgrade, sure, but his expressions seems empty.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 07-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Did anyone else think he looked a little like Zetsu and maybe their personalities fused?

ForteCross
Wed, 07-10-2013, 11:29 AM
"Before it was using its power randomly, not it can focus"

what a lame excuse. even if the Juubi used its power without focus, power is power, and doesn´t explain why it can break free from the energy field NOW. Whatevs.

Also, why did Obito´s persona change? He got a power upgrade, sure, but his expressions seems empty.

well, right now it's obito, half zetsu and 8 of the remaining beasts inside the same body... it does makes sense that it could get a bit overwhelmed by all the voices in his head

koodii
Wed, 07-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Obito may be stronger then all of the ressurected hokage, but aren't they immortal with unlimited chakra (thanks to edo tensai)? Even with 8 bijuus chakra it would have to run out at some point.