PDA

View Full Version : Monogatari Series: Second Season

Archangel
Sat, 07-06-2013, 02:52 PM
I'll spruce up the thread later

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=449985

Kraco
Sat, 07-06-2013, 03:29 PM
When I saw both Hanekawa and Senjougahara with short hair, I couldn't help but think the studio is trolling the fans. After all, due to those few shots before Nisemonogatari lots of people were thinking Senjougahara had cut her hair short, even though it turned out to be nothing but an issue of the angle hiding her long hair.

Interesting that Arararararagi made no appearance. I wonder if he's actually doing something worthwhile or if this is just to allow Hanekawa and Senjougahara to have time together. Not that I wouldn't have loved every moment of it, even if it took me completely by surprise. I had no idea those two had such a relationship. I only remembered Senjougahara was afraid of Hanekawa (because Hanekawa could steal Araragi away from Senjougahara). Thus, I couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't due to the tiger as well (or even a bloody dream). Yet that would be sort of strange since Hanekawa behaved so normally that it had to be normal.

Lots of Hitagi fanservice nevertheless. She's quite a funny person in her own way. I can't imagine Araragi would ever need to worry about getting bored with such a chick.

Edit: Hmm... Having only watched Nisemonogatari once, I had forgotten Hanekawa had short hair already in it, and the very last scene was with Senjougahara with short hair. Oh, well.

Archangel
Sat, 07-06-2013, 04:32 PM
When I saw both Hanekawa and Senjougahara with short hair, I couldn't help but think the studio is trolling the fans. After all, due to those few shots before Nisemonogatari lots of people were thinking Senjougahara had cut her hair short, even though it turned out to be nothing but an issue of the angle hiding her long hair.

It's a Nisio thing, he likes to cut the girl's hair short as a sign of character development.

So did anyone else notice the 180 on the Hitagi - Tsubasa relationship? Last time i checked they had this servantish thing going on where Tsubasa would threaten to seduce Araragi and before that they just coldly talked about each other. I'm assuming the point here is they bonded over spring break, but it just looks sloppy writing to me. I think Nisio gets off with too much shit because he can write anything off as the character's eccentricity so he doesn't have to take responsibility for any holes in the plot.

But like Bakuman said, it's fine as long as it's interesting, i'm just commenting on how better put together it could be.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-07-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm not liking this so much. Maybe it's the writing, or the sudden change in characters... or it's just getting old. I'll stick around till the end no doubt, but it may end up so be something like Shana where I'm just in it for completion.

Archangel
Sun, 07-07-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm not liking this so much. Maybe it's the writing, or the sudden change in characters... or it's just getting old. I'll stick around till the end no doubt, but it may end up so be something like Shana where I'm just in it for completion.
Ouch, harsh words.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 07-07-2013, 07:35 AM
I liked this a lot more than Nisemonogatari. Hitagi and Tsubasa are far better characters than the fire sisters.

Hitagi crying like that sorta pissed me off though, but that probably means she is even more dere towards Araragi now, who deserves it. He is probably getting the guts beat out of him somewhere because of Mayoi right now after all.

Right now, I actually like Tsubasa more than Hitagi in terms of personality. She just seems less forced than Hitagi. She is an eccentric with a reason, not for a reason (being entertainment). The thought text in the black screen parts in particular are very interesting. However, Hitagi still beats the shit out of her in terms of hotness, especially now with both their hair styles trimmed.

Great fanservice, excellent dialogue and nice humour. I'm glad this show is back to the way it was and should be.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-07-2013, 09:46 AM
The thought text in the black screen parts in particular are very interesting.

Hoho.. now that you mention this, I made it an effort to not pause the video for anything that I couldn't read (to not ruin the flow) during those screens, unlike what I did with the previous -monogatari series. Perhaps my enjoyment stems from it somehow..

Or maybe it was the lack of Araragi.

KrayZ33
Sun, 07-07-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm still waiting for utw to release nise :(
darn it

shinta|hikari
Sun, 07-07-2013, 09:56 AM
@Buff - You have to read those parts. Otherwise, Hanekawa just seems like an airhead who says "ah" or "oh" at everything people say to her without understanding anything.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 07-07-2013, 10:20 AM
@Buff - You have to read those parts. Otherwise, Hanekawa just seems like an airhead who says "ah" or "oh" at everything people say to her without understanding anything.
I catch most of them (including the Mayoi exchange ones, which I think you're referring to specifically), but I agree.

It's more of a case of "If I don't finish reading something, do I just let that leave an impression in my head as I move on with the show, or do I rewind to the frame and finish reading it. "

I've thought about pausing at every slide to read regardless so I don't have to rewind, but that makes the show less immerse when I'm concentrating on hitting the space-bar at the next slide. Watching the show twice is also not that appealing an idea for me, so I suppose I might go back to the rewind option.

Archangel
Sat, 07-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Episode 2:

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=452210

Buffalobiian
Sat, 07-27-2013, 08:28 PM
HS - Episode 03 (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=454622), 04 (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=457005)

Archangel
Sun, 07-28-2013, 04:48 AM
These episodes not having previews is killing me.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 08-05-2013, 01:54 AM
I liked how bad ass Araragi was in this episode (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=459622) (Commie), but the first pose he took looked kinda gay.

It was a great episode nonetheless. I am excited to see the battle that forced Koyomi vamp into such a state.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Well, I started this series off with some mixed thoughts, but the arc finished off with a great sense of fulfilment. Now it feels like the Bakemonogatari that I liked.

Kraco
Tue, 08-06-2013, 12:54 PM
... the arc finished off with a great sense of fulfilment. Now it feels like the Bakemonogatari that I liked.

I could share that sentiment. I have to confess Tsubasa is probably my least liked of the girls and thus the subjective part of me wasn't so thrilled with another story of her right after Nekomonogatari. However, I feel like I like her a lot more after this arc. It's no doubt largely due to her regaining the parts of her she had let go and thus restoring her humanity. Yeah, she was too white before, even if I don't have anything particular against one-sided characters if the story calls for such. Another thing raising her worth in my eyes was her jolly interaction with Senjougahara. Since I'm a 'gahara fan, obviously a friend of hers gets a better position in my eyes. What comes to Senjougahara herself, she's amazing in the sense that despite being rather ruthless and acidic toward Araragi during much of their interaction, she's still so understanding that she simply trusts Araragi knows what he's doing even if he has been unreachable for days. Although that being said, I still would like to see the scene of them meeting now for the first time after his absence.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 08-06-2013, 08:36 PM
I hated Tsubasa before, but Kizumonogatari changed by mind. She really is far more complex than the other girls excluding Hitagi.

Speaking of which, when the hell is that movie coming out??

Buffalobiian
Tue, 08-06-2013, 10:00 PM
The movie is stalled because Hirano Aya won't voice act, isn't it?

I've liked Hitagi less after the "starry night" episode. Her "sharp tongue" since then has felt forced and unnecessary to some degree. Perhaps some of that has to do with my perception that the pursuit was "over" by then. Tsubasa's jokes with Araragi have been teasing, but Hitagi's are better described as straining.

Outside of the romance arena, it could also be that Hitagi's had all of her issues fixed already. The best arcs are really the ones where the main girl (or Araragi) has had to come to terms with their personal problems. Hitagi's pretty much free of them, so she feels "unnecessary" in that sense as well.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 08-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Why do you think that Hitagi is still harsh around Araragi? Hasn't she gone into dere-mode after the haircut?

Buffalobiian
Wed, 08-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Why do you think that Hitagi is still harsh around Araragi? Hasn't she gone into dere-mode after the haircut?

We haven't seen them interact at all (face to face) this season, have we? If so, I've forgotten.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 08-07-2013, 08:25 AM
They have not interacted, but I faintly remember Tsubasa (or Hitagi herself?) mentioning that Hitagi has toned down after the haircut.

Kraco
Wed, 08-07-2013, 09:28 AM
It would be a pity if she had totally changed, though. Her relationship with Tsubasa went through quite a change based on these episodes but that doesn't necessarily mean she did a 180 with Arararagi. In the first place, if she had changed utterly, wouldn't that mean her old personality was completely faked? It wasn't altogether natural having partially developed as a defense mechanism due to her curse, but once you undergo development, it's there to stay, no matter the original reasons. So, even if she had mellowed since, it doesn't need to be a turn into the total opposite. Araragi also fell in love with the complicated Senjougahara, so I don't know what would have prompted her to change too much.

Well, time will tell, hopefully.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-16-2013, 10:35 AM
HS - Episode 05 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=459508), 06 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=463574)

----------------------------------

And exactly who doesn't have the hots for a cat-eared highschool girl in lingerie?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-17-2013, 07:54 PM
HS - Episode 07 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=464072)

Buffalobiian
Mon, 08-26-2013, 11:10 AM
HS - Episode 08 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=466940)

Archangel
Mon, 08-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Dat Megane Shinobu

Kraco
Tue, 08-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Damn, Araragi is such a megapervert. I won't deny this was a funny episode, but surely it was creepy as well, with Araragi assaulting two kids in a single episode. Kind of funny Mayoi almost getting hit by a truck was caused by fleeing from the very same pervert who travelled back in time to save her. Nothing less from Araragi. The little Araragi seemed kind of melancholic, though.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-31-2013, 11:19 PM
HS - Episode 09 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=468653)

shinta|hikari
Sun, 09-01-2013, 08:32 AM
Shinobu = Best girl in this show.

I am having trouble understanding the action scenes in this show. I am not sure if some scenes are extremely exaggerated or actually happening.

Kraco
Sun, 09-01-2013, 08:41 AM
That was a very interesting way to make the fate of one perfectly ordinary little girl to change the future of mankind.

They are taking it too leisurely, though. It seems like Araragi hardly even considers the possibility of getting back in time to refix things, one way or another. Instead he just shrugged it all off, when that particular single temple wasn't an option anymore, and decided to take it easy robbing warehouses and playing with fireworks. Not to mention running from the zombies for the rest of his life. Or so it seems like, at least. Nothing less from Araragi, I guess...

shinta|hikari
Sun, 09-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I totally understand him. A harem is great and all... but there is Shinobu, and the fact that a certain jealous crab won't staple him to death after finding out what he does to that Shinobu during the "black" scenes.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-01-2013, 09:27 AM
That was a very interesting way to make the fate of one perfectly ordinary little girl to change the future of mankind.

They are taking it too leisurely, though. It seems like Araragi hardly even considers the possibility of getting back in time to refix things, one way or another. Instead he just shrugged it all off, when that particular single temple wasn't an option anymore, and decided to take it easy robbing warehouses and playing with fireworks. Not to mention running from the zombies for the rest of his life. Or so it seems like, at least. Nothing less from Araragi, I guess...

Well if there's a way to fix things, Araragi will do it. Given that the great Shinobu says that it's currently impossible however... the next best alternative is to chill with a vampire girl.

You also have Vampire-Jump, so you can even rest easy at night after you make a high, inaccessible place as your roost. I don't remember seeing any zombies with wall-climbing abilities.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-07-2013, 09:55 PM
HS - Episode 10 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=470852)

shinta|hikari
Sun, 09-08-2013, 07:51 AM
The request Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade made to pat her head made me cry.

I am so glad that this show has become the masterpiece that the first season managed to be.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Adult Mayoi :3

Now that's the sporty look I like (I'm complaining about you, Kanbaru)

I'm also rather happy that Araragi and Shinobu have their current relationship. Senjougahara Hitagi is fun in her own right, but you must also admit that it feels very stressful/forced. Araragi can handle it, but that's not the same as saying he's completely comfortable with it. Seeing Araragi with a more understanding an compliant Shinobu simply feels warm.

All the talk about dying with you (as opposed to killing you, then committing suicide) only helps.

I don't really like any of the "new" characters (anybody who didn't exist in the original 15-ep run), so it's great that we get secondary development on the existing ones instead. They're just.. superior. I didn't like Mayoi when I first watched her arc back in the day, but she's grown on me considerably even before this arc. She's right up there with Shinobu in terms of compatibility (but not depth), being the only one to really embrace Araragi's perversion. I think the key here is that these two (Shinobu and Mayoi) lack the sexual tension that predominates in all the other ones.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 09-09-2013, 02:39 AM
Adult Mayoi should be a recurring character in the story.

Kiss Shot's attachment to Araragi is amazingly deep. It is not like she just does not care about the world so she decided to destroy it. It is more like Araragi's death and her guilt broke her so much that she had to do something like that.

The only thing I did not like about this episode was dual wielding Kokoro Watari. It just looks stupid.

With the haircuts and character development, I must say Kiss Shot has now stolen Hitagi's place as top monogatari girl for me. This did not happen earlier because Kiss Shot's character was all over the place (that and Kizumonogatari is not yet out), but she seems to have settled into the current lovably dedicated personality.

Kraco
Mon, 09-09-2013, 08:50 AM
I'm also rather happy that Araragi and Shinobu have their current relationship. Senjougahara Hitagi is fun in her own right, but you must also admit that it feels very stressful/forced. Araragi can handle it, but that's not the same as saying he's completely comfortable with it. Seeing Araragi with a more understanding an compliant Shinobu simply feels warm.

While I'm also exceedinly happy because of how Arararagi and Shinobu's relationship has developed, and in fact it feels like the most developed relationship in the series so far, I don't think Araragi+Senjougahara is so bad either. Shinobu is an ancient vampire, an immortal who has probably seen it all and knows that no matter what happens, within a realistic scope of things, not including the end of the world, she will always pull through. Kind of like a high level character in a game facing anything but the last boss. So, she doesn't need to worry about anything and can just accept things as they are and live from day to day.

Senjougahara, however, is just a girl and has to live her life like any other normal person. And she intends to make sure Araragi will live it like that as well next to her. So, she has all the normal worries of her own, plus the fact Araragi is normally busier saving people left and right from all manner of outrageous creatures and curses than studying properly and thinking about his future. This I view as the contrast between Shinobu and Senjougahara and the fundamental reason why things feel more forced with Senjougahara. In addition to the lack of sexual tension you mentioned, of course.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 09-09-2013, 09:17 AM
That and Kiss Shot is far more honest.

To be fair, we have not seen Hitagi and Araragi together recently. She might be all wet and spread out for him by now.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
HS - Episode 12 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=475470) - Horriblesubs skipped Episode 11. I remember seeing some sort of recap episode being uploaded last week, so I'm assuming it's that (and we'll miss nothing from not watching it).

------------------------------------------

I don't like the pale, pasty girl. I really don't. Her vibes are way worse than Kaiki's Kaiki seemed like a con man who was out to make ends meet. Conning just happened to be the best way of doing it. This girl looks like those friendly, opportunistic evils who do it for fun.

Maybe I'm wrong and there's nothing "deeper" undernea-

Who am I kidding, this is -monogatari. Everybody's got a second layer.

Archangel
Sun, 09-22-2013, 11:06 AM
It's official, every girl Araragi has helped has tried to kill him at one point or another. Bitchesgatari up in here.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-22-2013, 06:51 PM
It's official, every girl Araragi has helped has tried to kill him at one point or another. Bitchesgatari up in here.

What about Karen, Tsukihi and Mayoi? I don't remember anything from those, besides "playful" tickles etc.

MasterOfMoogles
Sun, 09-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Karen demolished a highway beating him up in Nisemonogatari.
Tsukihi always threatens him with terrible, terrible things when she finds him with other girls.
Mayoi is probably the nicest one.
Mayoi for end girl. We all know she is the one Arararagi truly loves.

Kraco
Wed, 09-25-2013, 12:40 PM
This arc seems to have kind of a flimsy beginning. Perhaps it fits Nadeko's feigned victim character, although it's not only because of that. After all, Araragi and Shinobu suddenly deciding to travel back in time was still far more flimsy, but somehow it felt more solid and less forced. This was just feels like Nadeko absolutely needed another story in this season, despite lacking any grounds for it. So, we got the doll girl out of nowhere who transmutated, for no particular reason, Nadeko's victim belief into guilt.

I really liked Nadeko's arc in the original show, but my expectations this time are somewhat low.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 09-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Nadeko is the girl I like the least in the show. I just wanna see Shinobu beating the crap out of her.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Nadeko is the girl I like the least in the show. I just wanna see Shinobu beating the crap out of her.

But... Renai Circulation!!

You may remember that I was disappointed that the ED (Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari) CD from Bakemonogatari didn't come with the piano version that played during the stargazing scene. It turns out the track was in one of the OSTs (available here) titled "Senjougahara, Tore"

shinta|hikari
Sun, 09-29-2013, 08:44 AM
13 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=477759)

All that Nadeko waki almost made my affection level rise for a moment there... until Shinobu waki stole the show.

All that waki distracted me and I almost didn't get any other content in this episode. I vaguely remember there was a sulky brat, and... waki.

Kraco
Tue, 10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Hmph... Nadeko is fine as a side character but I find hard to enjoy her as a main character. Just like the snake said, her "in any case" and "that aside" attitude is quite annoying, as well as the general passiveness and going with the flow, regardless of any responsibility she might end up failing. It certainly makes her a perfect victim for the likes of the snake, of course, or any other clever manipulator.

Shinobu was awesome, on the contrary. No surprises there.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-05-2013, 09:43 PM
HS - Episode 14 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=480016)

vejita613
Sun, 10-06-2013, 09:08 AM
I like angry KanaHana, but her delinquent side seems a bit forced.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 10-06-2013, 09:09 AM
This arc reminds me of the monogatari season that I wish never happened.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 10-06-2013, 09:56 AM
This arc reminds me of the monogatari season that I wish never happened.

Nisemonogatari? In what way?

shinta|hikari
Sun, 10-06-2013, 10:04 AM
Nise is fake.

Dialogue and characters take a plunge. The monogatari franchise practically lives on those two. Those, and fanservice.

Kraco
Mon, 10-07-2013, 10:21 AM
I like angry KanaHana, but her delinquent side seems a bit forced.

I have to say I quite enjoyed those two scenes. Mythologically speaking a snake was the correct thing to get all the frustration out of Nadeko.

In fact I also enjoyed Karen lecturing Nadeko. Probably because Nadeko was mostly silent. She has worked as a side character, but as the main she's quite annoying normally.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-07-2013, 10:23 AM
I have to say I quite enjoyed those two scenes. Mythologically speaking a snake was the correct thing to get all the frustration out of Nadeko.

In fact I also enjoyed Karen lecturing Nadeko. Probably because Nadeko was mostly silent. She has worked as a side character, but as the main she's quite annoying normally.

Turn around Kraco. Tsukihi should be there with a chainsaw. Or a knife, if hardware stores are closed.

While I don't mind the delinquent voice on its own, I felt it was too different from Nadeko's normal voice for it to sound realistic. I can't imagine anyone other than a VA change their voice like that.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 10-29-2013, 10:49 PM
HS - Episode 15 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=486968), 17 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=487056)

-------------------------------------------

Shinobu being stabbed repeatedly was one of the two most rage-inducing moments I've had in recent anime watching. At least ep17 healed it a little though. Not discussing the matter at all in episode 17 confused the hell out of me.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 10-29-2013, 10:57 PM
All my worries about plot were blown away by the loli kiss and loli molestation.

Nadeko really does deserve to die a horrible death. I loved her blank face after Senjougahara shoots her down instantly when she tried that cliche potential friend line on her. Useless piece of shit.

Is this arc after the Nadeko one but before the 6 month resolution? I have no idea when this is all happening.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 10-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Is this arc after the Nadeko one but before the 6 month resolution?

That seems to be the case. I was confused as hell and thought I skipped an episode (which I did, but ep16 was recap.. so it wasn't the real episode that I thought it was). It seemed strange realistically that they're not talking or planning about the upcoming showdown, but I can understand it from the narrative perspective that this show has chosen. Having Nadeko's presence in every damn arc for 6 months would rob them of their standalone individuality.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 10-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Couldn't they have just finished off Nadeko's story with the 6 month events included?

Nadeko should have just killed Araragi then and be eaten by Kiss Shot.

fireheart
Wed, 10-30-2013, 09:31 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious that this took place right after Araragi and Shinobu came back from the timetravling since he talked about time traveling at the start of the episode. Then there was the whole returning Hachikujis backpack which was why she was looking for him in the first arc and the fact that he mentions that the start of the term ceremony already started which he missed according to the first arc.

So this should take place during the same time as Tsubasa Tiger so we'll probably get to see more of the other vampire and Gaen that Tsubasa met.

Archangel
Wed, 01-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Did anyone else completely miss that this was the last episode? There was no finality to it at all.

Kraco
Sun, 01-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Did anyone else completely miss that this was the last episode? There was no finality to it at all.

What this? You aren't even referring to anything with the demonstrative pronoun.

Episode 26 Final - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=506713)

Araragi keeps some dubious friends like this Ougi, who turns middle schoolers into murderers as a pastime. It's kind of sad seeing Kaiki go. I didn't previously much like him, though he was always interesting, but this time he got so much screentime that his character was nicely built - only to get killed by some noname. He handled Nadeko impressively, even if I don't really understand if everything went according to his plan and expectations or if he had to improvise; I find it hard to believe he would have truly believed the ridicilously sudden traffic accident lie would work. It seemed more like the initialization of his real solution to the problem.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 01-07-2014, 05:23 AM
Never trusted Ougi the minute she was introduced.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 06-28-2014, 01:29 PM
I didn't previously much like him, though he was always interesting, but this time he got so much screentime that his character was nicely built - only to get killed by some noname. He handled Nadeko impressively, even if I don't really understand if everything went according to his plan and expectations or if he had to improvise

I thought it was improvised. There was no guarantee that Nadeko would let him live long enough for him to deliver that second deceit once she was angered. I wouldn't have called what he did an "easy" job.

Upon revision, I'd say his delivery was improvised, but he had the drawing book idea possibly tucked in his mind somewhere. While I can believe that Kaiki thought the "wishes won't work if talked about" deceit could be successful, it'd make sense for him to have a suggestion ready to replace Nadeko's suddenly lost wish.

That retro OP was great. I really enjoyed the Kaiki/Hitagi "affair" as well, if you can call it that.

Do any of you remember Gaen giving the talisman to Araragi? I don't remember seeing that at all. If that was in one of those "revision" episodes then I would have missed it.

As for Ougi.. the pasty-pale character who we literally have no idea about what's up her sleeve? Yeah, she was bad for business the moment she rocked up.

I wasn't quite enjoying this S2 as much earlier on, but Mayoi End and Hitagi End arcs really made this good. Kaiki in particular earned some admirations from me. That ability to understand people from collateral histories and observations would make him a competent in the mental health field. His entire conversation with Nadeko was a self-harm/aggression de-escalation scenario in itself.

I'm pretty pumped for the next instalment.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-09-2014, 08:06 AM
HS - Hanamonogatari (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=591008)

----------------------------

I suppose my favourite part from this is seeing Kaiki alive. He's got to be my favourite male character in this series, as little as there are to choose from. Araragi's new image looks meh, but you really can't get away from "graduating" and "growing out your hair". It's pretty much the thing to do until you hit your "mature, young adult" stage.

Archangel
Thu, 10-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Dickwad, i thought the movie had finally come out. You could have just made your own thread for that.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
This was as boring as Nisemonogatari.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Dickwad, i thought the movie had finally come out. You could have just made your own thread for that.

Had you made a post when Hanamonogatari came out, this wouldn't have happened.

Archangel
Fri, 10-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Hanamonogatari didn't warrant a thread, it was really boring.