PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 713

Marik
Wed, 07-03-2013, 03:46 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/713)

toonice714
Wed, 07-03-2013, 06:12 PM
How does this buy time for law??? Come on man....if anything the confusion of 2 shichibukai goin at it while an admiral "mediates" the fight by trying to stop it would be much better than having Flamingo AND fujitora against him. Fujitora has a FREAKIN METEOR fruit!!!! Jesus....who said paramecia abilities were weak....? Lol he's a meteor man.
Anyways this fight looks like its about to get crazier since the dwarves are so damn strong for their size as well

Assertn
Wed, 07-03-2013, 11:32 PM
How does this buy time for law??? Come on man....if anything the confusion of 2 shichibukai goin at it while an admiral "mediates" the fight by trying to stop it would be much better than having Flamingo AND fujitora against him. Fujitora has a FREAKIN METEOR fruit!!!! Jesus....who said paramecia abilities were weak....? Lol he's a meteor man.
Anyways this fight looks like its about to get crazier since the dwarves are so damn strong for their size as well

I was thinking it was more like some sort of gravity or force-controlling ability, since he was able to force those guys into the floor before.

Kensee
Thu, 07-04-2013, 02:09 AM
"I think I'll begin this fight by summoning meteor."

That's one hell of a way to start a battle. I would agree with the concept of gravity/force control... with the ability to summon meteor showers at will. OPed as heck.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 07-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I think I called a "gravity" power back when he was first shown. And gravity would work, being able to call stuff out of space like that.

toonice714
Thu, 07-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I was under the impression that Blackbeard's yami yami no mi was the gravity fruit. I could see if it was some sort of kinetic ability, but I think it's atleast some kind of spatial ability considering the guard he raised

UChessmaster
Thu, 07-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Blackbeard`s fruit is the darkness fruit, it has yami (dark) in its name like... twice, but I guess it does has some gravity properties...

Assertn
Thu, 07-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Well, and then there was that Baroque Works chick that had the power to manipulate her weight... though I guess that doesn't necessarily mean gravity, either.

TwisT
Thu, 07-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Shiki has a gravity power too. And Blackbeards fruit is definitely a gravity type.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 07-07-2013, 11:32 PM
Black Beard fruit is a logia and this is a paramecia. It's been established that the power of the fruit is much more dependent on the user's abilities and imagination than anything else. So someone with fruit that similar attribute can probably produce similar results with a little creativity. This dude abilities are probably limited to everything relating to gravity, while Black Beard can perform tricks like power absorption.

It's sorta like how White Beard are limited to generating shock waves, but someone with an Earth Logia fruit could probably do that while turning to stone/moving through the ground or something.

Vampy
Fri, 07-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Seems pretty obvious to me that it's some kind of paramecia ability that allows you to manipulate gravity.