PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 637

Marik
Wed, 07-03-2013, 02:16 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/637)

Assertn
Wed, 07-03-2013, 03:00 AM
Nice little interaction with the 4th there.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-03-2013, 06:06 AM
So Obito becomes the Jinchuuriki of an incomplete Juubi. Something tells me its Naruto's turn to get a power upgrade.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 07-03-2013, 06:48 AM
So Obito becomes the Jinchuuriki of an incomplete Juubi. Something tells me its Naruto's turn to get a power upgrade.

You mean that he will have to fuse with Sasuke?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-03-2013, 08:06 AM
You mean that he will have to fuse with Sasuke?

Duh... he's going to train in the special training dimension with Kakashi where by now Kakashi has probably figured out a way to manipulate time as well as space.

The fusion will be with Minato obviously, giving him both halves of the Kyuubi chakra as well as the benefit of being both dead and alive at the same time.

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-03-2013, 09:05 AM
So he will become his own father...? Or will he unfuse after being swallowed by the 10 tails?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-03-2013, 10:38 AM
No he will be a new being called Ninato and as long as he has is chakra cloak on he won't unfuse if he is swallowed by the Jyuubi.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 07-03-2013, 12:59 PM
this actually looks like a possible turn of events..
that's just sad.
but once they release all the tails from the ten-tails belly, he'll revert into the original form of zero-tails. and we'll discover that the true monster has no tail, claws or fangs: it's a human.

Minor
Wed, 07-03-2013, 02:35 PM
I think you guys have summarized where this story is going for the next year pretty well. Now I can focus on other things.

UChessmaster
Wed, 07-03-2013, 02:43 PM
this actually looks like a possible turn of events..
that's just sad.
but once they release all the tails from the ten-tails belly, he'll revert into the original form of zero-tails. and we'll discover that the true monster has no tail, claws or fangs: it's a human.

Sage of the six path`s brother, then we`ll get a sad flashback explaining why he`s evil.

viperwasp
Wed, 07-03-2013, 03:20 PM
For once not only do I have almost nothing to say. But because of that I read everyone elses comments. And it seems not to many people have anything to say.

It's stupid that absorbing a tailed beast is so quick. But we kind of called it. Even though it's what Obito who is the one who became the juubi's host? Am I reading it correctly right?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 07-03-2013, 04:14 PM
It is kinda weird that Kyuubi had to be sealed kicking and screaming, with half of its chakra being ripped out before it could be done yet the Jyuubi went without even so much as a whimper.

Edort4
Thu, 07-04-2013, 05:44 AM
What kind of ninjas are these that cant land a killing blow to an enemy who is fallen down with a whole in his chest? Kishimoto portrayed Minato as a useless incompetent assassin just for the shake of his lousy writting if im not mistaken.

MFauli
Thu, 07-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Giant human being monster. I see, Kishimoto wants some of dat Neon Genesis Evangelion-cake.

Ridiculous. As the random super powers keep coming, their impact upon me, the reader, lessens. Go on, Naruto, do some uber Rasengan that cuts off a good chunk of the planet earth while evaporating Obito. Why not?
:|