PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 636

Marik
Wed, 06-26-2013, 03:40 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/636)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-26-2013, 06:14 AM
This is BS.. so Madara could revive himself at any point? What was he waiting for till now?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 06-26-2013, 06:36 AM
This is BS.. so Madara could revive himself at any point? What was he waiting for till now?

There was no possibility of him getting hurt or dying in his previous state.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah but he is a narcissist, I don't think that before Hashirama showed up he thought anyone could touch him, let alone hurt him.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-26-2013, 10:09 AM
Your future is death.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 06-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Idk I just liked the Kakashi Obito fight.... all the other shit at the end meant nothing to me.

Carnage
Wed, 06-26-2013, 12:55 PM
I think the point was that he wanted to fight Hashirama with his own powers one last time before becoming a Jinchuuriki?

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I was gonna say that you can't be a Jinchuuriki when dead but then I remember the other 7 that were summoned and had their Bjiuu with them. Though I suppose you need a be alive in order become one.

Assertn
Wed, 06-26-2013, 09:54 PM
I was gonna say that you can't be a Jinchuuriki when dead but then I remember the other 7 that were summoned and had their Bjiuu with them. Though I suppose you need a be alive in order become one.

It was more than that, though. They were used as living bodies controlled by obito, too.

viperwasp
Thu, 06-27-2013, 12:09 AM

I normally like my first comment to be free from others opinions. But I accidentally read yours. And I was curious what someone else had to say to your comment. So I read the on below it. And yes I agree Madara was invincible in his past form. Plus I guess even Madara did not want to be mean and immediately kill off Obito by forcing him to use the jutsu. He had respect for Obito after all it was Obito who completed the vast majority of these goals by collecting the biju etc. And I guess he needed Obitos helps to control the Juubi a little bit but I also guess he could have became the host to the juubi right away so controlling it seemed pointless.

I still don't understand why becoming the host is so much better? I know he needs to in order to use his jutsu. But I strongly believe he is much more powerful in his current form. Unlimited Chakra and not being able to die are very positive attributes in combat. If he is alive everyone can just rush him and if there able to deal any sort of damage to him it should all be over. Unless he instantly becomes the host which would be BS and probably will happen.

But still edo tensei state in my opinion might be stronger than Juubi host. But I am sure it will be devastatingly powerful.

Also one final reason that Madara did not have obito revive him right away? Well besides plot in dragging this fight out and so forth. It has been well established that Madara is crazy and loves dicking around. You can't put any form of logic into Madara or an uchiha for that matter.

I think in the Naruto Worlds dictionary the word Uchiha would say the following.
Uchiha: A highly gifted emo twat with magic eyes and no common sense or logical reasoning.

toonice714
Thu, 06-27-2013, 08:29 AM
I normally like my first comment to be free from others opinions. But I accidentally read yours. And I was curious what someone else had to say to your comment. So I read the on below it. And yes I agree Madara was invincible in his past form. Plus I guess even Madara did not want to be mean and immediately kill off Obito by forcing him to use the jutsu. He had respect for Obito after all it was Obito who completed the vast majority of these goals by collecting the biju etc. And I guess he needed Obitos helps to control the Juubi a little bit but I also guess he could have became the host to the juubi right away so controlling it seemed pointless.

I still don't understand why becoming the host is so much better? I know he needs to in order to use his jutsu. But I strongly believe he is much more powerful in his current form. Unlimited Chakra and not being able to die are very positive attributes in combat. If he is alive everyone can just rush him and if there able to deal any sort of damage to him it should all be over. Unless he instantly becomes the host which would be BS and probably will happen.

But still edo tensei state in my opinion might be stronger than Juubi host. But I am sure it will be devastatingly powerful.

Also one final reason that Madara did not have obito revive him right away? Well besides plot in dragging this fight out and so forth. It has been well established that Madara is crazy and loves dicking around. You can't put any form of logic into Madara or an uchiha for that matter.

I think in the Naruto Worlds dictionary the word Uchiha would say the following.
Uchiha: A highly gifted emo twat with magic eyes and no common sense or logical reasoning.

He's the main bad atm....and he is forcing obito to revive him via the black zetsu in his body. That's "mean". Anyway no matter what happens in this manga to make it progressively bad there's ALWAYS one thing you can count on so far: Kakashi gettin shit done! This man plays NO games. Once you have become his target mercy is gone. He is my favorite good guy in this series right now. He gets the friend speeches, negotiations, and persuasions done first. You don't want to listen? Cool now he's focused on clean up. No questions no time-outs for reconsidering. Nah. Talkin an all that....done.
Seems kind of silly that madara is going to bring back his physical body just to have take actual injuries against hashirama in this state. I mean yeah he will be alive, but then there goes his infinite chakra, and his immortal body. Now he has to beat his rival the 1st who actually has all that going for him. How does he expect to win? Seriously. No one is gonna just WATCH him absorb the jyuubi. And now he will be able to take damage against an opponent who beat him back when he had limits. Now he has no limits and he wants a living body?! For what?! He's just gonna die again

viperwasp
Thu, 06-27-2013, 12:24 PM
Seriously. No one is gonna just WATCH him absorb the jyuubi. And now he will be able to take damage against an opponent who beat him back when he had limits. Now he has no limits and he wants a living body?! For what?! He's just gonna die again

That's my thoughts but you do know it's going to be something really stupid like he uses the mazu statue thing or whatever it is and kind of instantly absorbs the juubi! And being the host will make him very IMBA it will make edo tensei look like crap. But you know what I'm kind of hoping it does go that route. Because if he is able to beat back everyone and naturally absorb the Juubi with a living body than I am calling BIG BS! In all honesty I think a combination of Hashiarma and Minato can beat him if he is alive again. Forget everyone else! But eventually Sasuke is going to be an enemy again I don't see him staying good. Even more so with the foreshadowing of him still being bad or twisted. Wanting to kill the tailed beasts outright. Naruto won't stand for that so Sasuke will have to change his ways! But Sasuke won't change his mind. And he's an uchiha so he will see Naruto wanting to save the tailed beasts as betray to Konoha and than he will want to kill Naruto to defend and protect Konoha. This will make every ninja in the alliance really angry and than Sasuke will think everyone wishes to betray Konoha and he will want to crush everyone and start a new konoha free of betrayal!

I'm just trying to put myself into Kishimotos mind and this is the only logical or unlogical outcome I can see. Watch something like it will happen! lol

MFauli
Fri, 06-28-2013, 12:44 PM
oh lol, forgot that Naruto exists. Just read the chapter.

What am I looking at on the last panel, saying "Madaraīs cruelty"?

Kakashi vs Obito is super-boring. Kakashi canīt die, as can no good character outside of plot reasons. So, whatevs.

Also, I really want Kishimoto to publicly apologize for his bs "the new generation will always trump the previous". All past hokages are absolute monsters, without any cheap help, like having a bijuu or whatever. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto wouldnīt be shit.

ForteCross
Fri, 06-28-2013, 05:01 PM
oh lol, forgot that Naruto exists. Just read the chapter.

What am I looking at on the last panel, saying "Madaraīs cruelty"?

Kakashi vs Obito is super-boring. Kakashi canīt die, as can no good character outside of plot reasons. So, whatevs.

Also, I really want Kishimoto to publicly apologize for his bs "the new generation will always trump the previous". All past hokages are absolute monsters, without any cheap help, like having a bijuu or whatever. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto wouldnīt be shit.

naruto actually got to control, master and upgrade the rasengan, one of the techniques that only 2 other people got to do so, one of the sanins and one of the hokages, without the help of the kyuubi