PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 601

Marik
Sun, 06-23-2013, 12:50 AM
CCS-Speed - Episode 601 - 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=445437)

Kraco
Sun, 06-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Amazingly little happened in this episode. The only thing worth mentioning is Monet's heart. Where is it? What role will it play? I imagine someone from Law's crew might be holding onto it. Still, I never imagined Law himself gave his own heart away willingly. I assumed it was Flamingo who forced him to hand it over, so this surprised me.

Assertn
Sun, 06-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Amazingly little happened in this episode. The only thing worth mentioning is Monet's heart. Where is it? What role will it play? I imagine someone from Law's crew might be holding onto it. Still, I never imagined Law himself gave his own heart away willingly. I assumed it was Flamingo who forced him to hand it over, so this surprised me.

Well, if Law came to the island with an explicit goal, and his only other option was to abandon the plan, he probably figured it was worth the risk.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-23-2013, 01:02 PM
Hmm, they still haven't told us WHY Law wanted to come here have they?

I like Vergo. In Oda's annoying tendency to give every character in the series a "thing", the "things stuck to my face" thing is actually funny and in no way effects the character's personality.

But yeah, they need to fucking do something. I feel like nothing has actually happened in, like, 3 episodes.