PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 542

Marik
Wed, 06-19-2013, 03:04 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/542)

kmkze04
Wed, 06-19-2013, 04:43 AM
A third dual-wielder. He's got all the cream of the crop. Still have to see his new Zanpakutou abilities though. Pretty sure he's just going to be a tank.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-19-2013, 04:44 AM
I guess that it'll grow the more he uses the new power. and then he'll combine them back to create a new sword!

cuz I really don't see Kubo drawing ichigo as a dual wielder.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-19-2013, 05:55 AM
So, is this a bankai? shikai? or regular mode?

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-19-2013, 08:27 AM
I think the Zangetsu inside Ichigo reported back to Juda Bach. Just a hunch.

Carnage
Wed, 06-19-2013, 08:35 AM
I think this is his shikai. Hie might combine them for his bankai?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Does this mean every dual-wielder has two sources of power?

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-19-2013, 01:47 PM
So, is this a bankai? shikai? or regular mode?

Well if it is a true Zanpakutou, wouldn't it be his regular mode as opposed to shikai similar to other dual weilders.

On a side note, I wonder what Ichigo will have to say to bring out his shikai now.

David75
Wed, 06-19-2013, 02:40 PM
So now he has to Shikai, Bankai and then Mugetsu with his new Zanpaktou(s) I guess...

lelouch
Wed, 06-19-2013, 08:50 PM
Well if it is a true Zanpakutou, wouldn't it be his regular mode as opposed to shikai similar to other dual weilders.

On a side note, I wonder what Ichigo will have to say to bring out his shikai now.

The other dual wielders only go dual-wield when in shikai; not regular.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-20-2013, 12:05 PM
His Zanpaktou has always been perma-Shikai. He needs to completely change his fighting style actually since he's used to two handed and not Dual. But I wonder how long that will take or if he even needs to do it since well...Ichigo. And did anyone notice how the big zangetsu's hilt is basically a Quincies Seele Schneider.

Carnage
Thu, 06-20-2013, 02:19 PM
His Zanpaktou has always been perma-Shikai. He needs to completely change his fighting style actually since he's used to two handed and not Dual. But I wonder how long that will take or if he even needs to do it since well...Ichigo. And did anyone notice how the big zangetsu's hilt is basically a Quincies Seele Schneider.

No it hasn't. In the beginning of the show it was normal, he kept it in Shikai afterward because the normal blade had been detached by Byakuya in their first fight.

If you combine his two Zanpaktou, it looks like they'd form a cross-bow.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 06-20-2013, 04:35 PM
That too. But the normal blade you talk about. The one that Byakuya cut, was just a sword with borrowed powers. I don't think it was his. Besides...Yoruichi herself said that Zangetsu was a Perma-Shikai type. Can't remember which chapter that was but I'm sure she said that.

Abdula
Thu, 06-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Fabulous chapter, really.

Yes Ichigo's sword was always in shikai. The blade he had earlier, was indeed just a zanpakuto with Rukia's powers and Ichigo was unable to control its size. I wouldn't think he would need to learn how to use his new swords if he and Zangetsu are truly together now, he should just instinctively know how to use it and we really don't need more training at this point.

@DBZ I doubt Kubo would have given him 2 blades if he didn't intend to continue drawing him with them and we have yet to see the either Ukitake's or Shunsui's bankai.