PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, shinta|hikari!

Kraco
Mon, 06-17-2013, 09:35 AM
Since you almost died on your previous birthday, maybe this time... Hmm... Actually I guess taking it a step further wouldn't really be positive development anymore. I also have hard time imagining how you could make the feast any better either, short of having an actual cake, of course. But then again, you seem to excel in coming up with foods of all kinds, so it's likely not a problem.

Have a good one!

Alhuin
Mon, 06-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Happy birthday fellow Photoshopper.

Sapphire
Mon, 06-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Happy bday, my love! May you be blessed with a thousand striped pantsus.

Abdula
Mon, 06-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Happy Birthday, Shinta!

Buffalobiian
Mon, 06-17-2013, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday Shinta!!

David75
Mon, 06-17-2013, 12:01 PM
Happy Birthday !

Xelbair
Mon, 06-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Happy Birthday!

Dark Dragon
Mon, 06-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Happy Birthday!

Nadouku
Mon, 06-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Happy birthday!

Ryllharu
Mon, 06-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Happy Birthday!

shinta|hikari
Mon, 06-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks guys!

I actually had a really bad birthday because I had to get my license renewed. It took me four hours because I did not bribe the officials to expedite the process. I am not really against bribing, but the official's attitude pissed me off. When I asked how much time I can save and how much money I had to fork out, he said that if I pay double the amount of the normal renewal fee, I can save "a lot" of time. I asked how much time exactly, and he said that I can make it before the people in the office go to lunch break. Then I looked at the windows of the office and it clearly said "No Lunch Break."

I know I cannot really expect corrupt officials to be honest, but it pissed me off how he was spouting dumb transparent lies straight to my face. I opted to go the proper route and took me an hour longer to finish (mostly because people who do bribe skip some steps and got their license renewed faster than I did even if they arrived later). Luckily, they had a tv there so I could watch the NBA finals game. And San Antonio won. Had they lost, it would have been the worst birthday ever, even counting my near death one.

Since I finished around 12nn, I was too hungry to eat at a decent place, so I had to settle for KFC takeout that was on the dining table at home, and not even the thigh part of the chicken.

I planned a dinner with my mom and cousin (who currently lives at my house until she manages to get a job) at a great Italian fine dining restaurant, but my mom refused to go at the last second because it was "raining." It always rains here dammit. I got pissed and just skipped dinner and went straight to brandy and watched anime. Needless to say, it was a stupid day.

The blanks in between the events mentioned above are filled with Baldr Sky Dive X, which was a consolation at the very least.

Penner
Mon, 06-17-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm late to the party again! Happy Birthday shinta!!

Archangel
Tue, 06-25-2013, 02:13 PM
I missed this quite badly, sorry about that. I'll get on time next year.

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-25-2013, 07:57 PM
No problem, and thanks.

Wasn't the best birthday, but having denizens of the cruel online world actually take time to greet me was definitely plus.