PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 711

Marik
Wed, 06-12-2013, 05:23 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/711)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Poor Robin. Almost got stripped.

Seems like the whole island may turn on the marines before this ends.

Assertn
Wed, 06-12-2013, 01:34 PM
What the hell, so hard to keep track of what's going on with all these plot points that were left unresolved from like, 3 months ago.

When did Sanji find out this info about Doflamingo? Last I recall he was swooning over some girl that wanted him to kill a man.

And what was with the gladiator chick? I think I remember her talking with Luffy before...

Abdula
Wed, 06-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Damn that was really good. I thought Law's plans were going way too smoothly. I don't know why Doflamingo simply faking his resignation from the shichibukai never crossed my mind. Creating a fake press release to draw Law and the Strawhats in is ingenious especially since they think that everything is going according to their plan. Damn and staging the tournament with Ace's fruit as the prize. Another break again.

Don't know Assertn but she could be the source of Sanji's information, just like that gnome is the source of Zoro's.

Rebecca, wants to win the tournament and get the fruit so that she will be strong enough to bring down Doflamingo.

toonice714
Wed, 06-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Rebecca probably wants to win so don flamingo will change her boyfriend back. I just feel like his ability allows him to change people into puppets after that scene