PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 541

Marik
Wed, 06-12-2013, 04:11 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/541)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-12-2013, 05:58 AM
So did he just lose his Quincy powers in return for becoming the next Kenpachi?

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Damn it I was right. He has been beating everyone with a fake sword. He was basically handicapped the whole time. Ugh.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-12-2013, 09:24 AM
I think it's more like he only had access to the shinigami (dark) half of his power, but now he gets the quincy (light) half too (notice the way it looked like a cross). Another yin/yang thing in a manga... but it's still apparent that Kubo did better than he usually does in actually having something that goes back to the beginning of Bleach that is actually a good plot point. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, I guess.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-12-2013, 09:27 AM
I think it`s the other way around, he`s been using his quincy power and will now use his shinigami power.

Abdula
Wed, 06-12-2013, 01:05 PM
I think it's more like he only had access to the shinigami (dark) half of his power, but now he gets the quincy (light) half too (notice the way it looked like a cross). Another yin/yang thing in a manga... but it's still apparent that Kubo did better than he usually does in actually having something that goes back to the beginning of Bleach that is actually a good plot point. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, I guess.
This was hinted at for a long time though and it goes right along with Ichigo, becoming a shinigami and then a hollow/vaizard. What came out of nowhere and made absolutely no sense was the fullbringers.

As far as his powers go. I think he has simply been using a small part of each of his powers as zangetsu had been suppressing everything be it shinigami, hollow or quincy and now he gets full access. I bet the soul king is another hybrid like Ichigo and/or the origin of all these obviously related beings.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-12-2013, 03:02 PM
As far as his powers go. I think he has simply been using a small part of each of his powers as zangetsu had been suppressing everything be it shinigami, hollow or quincy and now he gets full access. I bet the soul king is another hybrid like Ichigo and/or the origin of all these obviously related beings.

Yeah, you're right. I like that explanation. And the soul king probably looks like Happosai from Ranma 1/2.

Abdula
Wed, 06-12-2013, 04:32 PM
It would be in keeping with what has been established in Bleach. The whole thing with Aizen and the hogyoku was that Aizen had reached the shinigami glass ceiling and the hogyoku was designed to dissolve the barriers between hollow and shinigami allowing him to go beyond the limitations of both. His ultimate goal was to eventually get to and kill the soul king and become god.

That said I think it would make sense if the king were such a hybrid being since theoretically there should be no limits on his power and it would also explain where both Kisuke and Aizen got the idea of using hollowfication to dissolve the boundary between a hollow and shinigami in order to become more powerful. Ichigo being born of quincy and shinigami parents and having undergone hollowfication should have no limits as to what he can do.

Seriously I have been waiting for this to be addressed forever. Kubo might even redeem himself a bit. Ha, I googled soul king and got Brook from One Piece.

Confused_Yamato
Fri, 06-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Ok, I guess he looks like Wu Fei from Gundam Wing with sideways hourglass eyes. Good catch!