PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 634

Marik
Wed, 06-12-2013, 02:56 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/634)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-12-2013, 07:35 AM
So we finally get to see what Tsunade was doing with the other Kages.

viperwasp
Wed, 06-12-2013, 08:31 AM
A decent chapter not to much to complain about. I do want to read the better translation version it was kind of messed up a points. I understand what happened but I know the translation was off a little.

I don't really have anything creative to say. But this feel like a classic DBZ moment where it's like we fianlly beat the Juubi. Smoke clears and the Juubi will be completely fine. Well actually I don't know if it will be completely fine but if and or when it evolves again it's going to be mad. If I was Sasuke and or Naruto I would not stop there. I would stand there blasting the Juubi with long range attacks until the cow's came home.

poopdeville
Wed, 06-12-2013, 08:34 AM
It's stupid if Amaterasu + Rasenshuriken managed to kill off the Jyuubi.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-12-2013, 09:08 AM
I don't really have anything creative to say. But this feel like a classic DBZ moment where it's like we fianlly beat the Juubi. Smoke clears and the Juubi will be completely fine. Well actually I don't know if it will be completely fine but if and or when it evolves again it's going to be mad. If I was Sasuke and or Naruto I would not stop there. I would stand there blasting the Juubi with long range attacks until the cow's came home.

This. Standing there is just an indicator of what's coming. I must admit, I really like the page where the Third and the Fourth were reminiscing about seeing the trio again. But I'm a sucker for that.

viperwasp
Wed, 06-12-2013, 11:49 AM
It's stupid if Amaterasu + Rasenshuriken managed to kill off the Jyuubi.

No, I think it irritated the Juubi. But even if it did a lot of damage. And it may have. You also have to remember that the Juubi is being held in place by not one, but two insanely powerful Sealing or more so binding abilities. But I am sure the juubi is not defeated. It might not even be that injured.

This. Standing there is just an indicator of what's coming. I must admit, I really like the page where the Third and the Fourth were reminiscing about seeing the trio again. But I'm a sucker for that.

Yes I like those things as well. Overall this chapter was good. Things feel like there going by slowly, but that's just because there is to many things happening at once. I hope kishimoto takes it slowly and does things right. Rushing will just ruin things. I know you did not mention things moving slowly so I am not saying that based on your comment. But it's true it's a slow paced battle and ark. But it needs to be.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Obviously the Jyuubi isn't finished, it hasn't even got to it's final form yet. What we have seen is the combined effect of the most powerful attacks of both Naruto and Sasuke, which is going to serve as a kick up Jyuubi's ass. What they do once the Jyuubi transforms is the real question.

MFauli
Wed, 06-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Barring the stupid, ridiculous DBZ-power levels, an okay-ish chapter. Amusing as always how Kishimotoīs only praise for Sakura comes in the form of her healing others. She didnīt even get her own Kuchiyose-monster.

What I dont get ... is Orochimaru supposed to be where the current Kages are? If so, why is ...forgot his name, the cursed seal-origin guy, on the main battlesight?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-12-2013, 01:54 PM
the "enemies turned friends miracle combo attack!" would work a lot better if they're compatibility was really because they fought so much, and not just because destiny(!).
I can get it if it was Gai and Kakashi, or Madare and Harashima. people who meet so much on the battlefield, But Naruto met Sasuke no more than 3 times since learning about elements...

Abdula
Wed, 06-12-2013, 02:39 PM
I am sorry, why was Sakura crying. Was watching this so cheesy that she had to shed a tear and why didn't we get a comment from Madara on the whole combination attack thing, just so we don't forget that he is just sitting there watching this.

"But Naruto met Sasuke no more than 3 times since learning about elements..." and they did not fight each other yet they were perfectly able to combine both their ultimate attacks with a perfect chakra ratio despite the fact that neither of them had seen either attack before. They are so amazing I think I am going to shed a tear

Yes I like those things as well. Overall this chapter was good. Things feel like there going by slowly, but that's just because there is to many things happening at once. I hope kishimoto takes it slowly and does things right. Rushing will just ruin things. I know you did not mention things moving slowly so I am not saying that based on your comment. But it's true it's a slow paced battle and ark. But it needs to be.
What are you referring to because Obito and Madara released the juubi awhile ago back when it went nuclear. What is holding the Juubi back now is the lack of the hachibi and kyuubi. As for the part of your post I quoted. What the hell? So many things going on? Rushing?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Well the only explanation I have for the perfect combo attack is that Naruto fired first and Sasuke, due to his Sharingan, was able to decipher the chakra composition of the attacks and adjust his to match before firing it off to combine with Naruto's. Any other explanation would be useless.

Abdula
Wed, 06-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Undoubtedly because the only thing the sharingan can't do is see through shadow clones.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 06-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Karin can heal Tsundae!

Sidnne
Wed, 06-12-2013, 05:27 PM
Karin can heal Tsundae!

Bite me!

viperwasp
Wed, 06-12-2013, 05:54 PM
What are you referring to because Obito and Madara released the juubi awhile ago back when it went nuclear. What is holding the Juubi back now is the lack of the hachibi and kyuubi. As for the part of your post I quoted. What the hell? So many things going on? Rushing?

I thought the kages put up a barrier and the 1st also summoned special binding things like a Hado From Bleach that binded the tails and head of the Juubi? Now maybe the barrier itself was dispelled? I don't remember it being dispelled but how did these attacks get though it? Maybe the barrier was also around Naruto and the others? I don't know. But I am sure that happened after Obito left. And I don't remember it being dispelled.

The thing I said with the slow and rushed thing? Ummm it's to hard to exsplain in great detail. Basically Mangaka have trouble dealing with a lot of stuff happening at the same time. It can feel slow and make the Mangaka bored and tried so they end up rushing things. I am a little worried that things may get rushed. It felt to quick to have Naruto and Sasuke blaste the Juubi I really hope it had little to no effect. If it did hurt the juubi seriously or defeated it for the time being. I know it will evolve again but it's possible that it's wounded enough that it's out of the battle for a moment.

And it's likely that could happen because Kishimoto seems to be putting things on hold. The whole Obito fight. Madara is just sitting back. The kages are in a barrier jutsu? (I think.) Naruto feels slow but it almost has to be slow with so much going on. I like that oro went to see Tsunade because it's showing that Kishimoto is not forgetting about things like that. But at the same time that only means more stuff happening at once. I think they might skip some of these things and just rush it. It feels like to much is happening for plot convince VS a real purpose. Madara sitting back and taking it easy feels out of place. Even for a poorly written character like him. If the Juubi is injured I will be angry because Madara should have tried to stop it. Or you know stand on two legs and participate in the fight he has waited like a life time to put together.

Obito also left the battle just to fight Kakashi? He himself should wish to protect the Juubi and also make sure there "Moon Eye Plan" goes though! I'm just worried that things could end up being skipped or rushed.

Abdula
Thu, 06-13-2013, 08:03 PM
I thought the kages put up a barrier and the 1st also summoned special binding things like a Hado From Bleach that binded the tails and head of the Juubi? Now maybe the barrier itself was dispelled? I don't remember it being dispelled but how did these attacks get though it? Maybe the barrier was also around Naruto and the others? I don't know. But I am sure that happened after Obito left. And I don't remember it being dispelled.
Oh that is what you were referring to. They did put up a barrier around the Juubi, Naruto and the others are inside of it. Hence the tinted sky in the background.

The thing I said with the slow and rushed thing? Ummm it's to hard to exsplain in great detail. Basically Mangaka have trouble dealing with a lot of stuff happening at the same time. It can feel slow and make the Mangaka bored and tried so they end up rushing things. I am a little worried that things may get rushed. It felt to quick to have Naruto and Sasuke blaste the Juubi I really hope it had little to no effect. If it did hurt the juubi seriously or defeated it for the time being. I know it will evolve again but it's possible that it's wounded enough that it's out of the battle for a moment.
Rushed, the war started about 120 chapters ago. This battle feels like it has been going on for nearly as long. Remember when it was Naruto and B vs Obito and the revived jinchuuriki. Then Gai and Kakashi arrived, then Madara arrived, then the rest of the shinobi army arrived, then the kages arrived. Not to mention the numerous extended flashbacks through out this entire thing. Pacing problems are the author's fault. You can't excuse the nonsense that has been going on as some horrible attempt to maintain pacing, when the lack of pacing is the author's fault in the first place.

Uh this entire little thing was pointless and stupid. First we are to believe that the 4 hokage are strong enough to erect a barrier that can contain the juubi when a short time ago. Naruto tried to measure the Juubi's power, the kyuubi told him it was pointless because he could only measure that it was immeasurable . Apparently immeasurable power < the four hokages. As far as Naruto's and Sasuke's attack, a poor attempt to create suspense. What is amaterasu going to do against the Juubi exactly and Naruto's Rasenshuriken couldn't even hurt the third raikage.

And it's likely that could happen because Kishimoto seems to be putting things on hold. The whole Obito fight. Madara is just sitting back. The kages are in a barrier jutsu? (I think.) Naruto feels slow but it almost has to be slow with so much going on. I like that oro went to see Tsunade because it's showing that Kishimoto is not forgetting about things like that. But at the same time that only means more stuff happening at once. I think they might skip some of these things and just rush it. It feels like to much is happening for plot convince VS a real purpose. Madara sitting back and taking it easy feels out of place. Even for a poorly written character like him. If the Juubi is injured I will be angry because Madara should have tried to stop it. Or you know stand on two legs and participate in the fight he has waited like a life time to put together.

Obito also left the battle just to fight Kakashi? He himself should wish to protect the Juubi and also make sure there "Moon Eye Plan" goes though! I'm just worried that things could end up being skipped or rushed.
See this series prior to the time skip particularly the chuunin exam, for handling multiple plot points and battles at once. There is not actually so much going on and if doing so much at once is beyond his ability he should not attempt it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with finishing up a particular plot point before moving on to another one. Large scale battles are hard to write and keeping track of multiple plot points is not something this series has been good at. Hell Naruto can't even maintain continuity.

Uh Madara just not going there. Obito leaving to go reminisce with Kakashi. Well at least we know they have to somehow convince Obito to swtich sides. I don't see how the Juubi can be defeated other than by separating it back into the individual tailed beasts which is what the sage of the six paths did and only Obito can do that. Either that or Obito or Madara will finally decide to just move forward with their plan and become its jinchuuriki, or worse yet Naruto could. Uh:eek:

darkshadow
Thu, 06-13-2013, 08:41 PM
First we are to believe that the 4 hokage are strong enough to erect a barrier that can contain the juubi when a short time ago. Naruto tried to measure the Juubi's power, the kyuubi told him it was pointless because he could only measure that it was immeasurable . Apparently immeasurable power < the four hokages.

The kages have infinite energy, they can just keep pumping charka into the ultra barrier without fear of dying from chakra depletion; even the strongest hammer in the world will have a hard time getting past a wall that keeps rebuilding itself instantly.

Abdula
Thu, 06-13-2013, 09:27 PM
A great point but it shouldn't matter. If the juubi is simply more powerful than they are, the fact that they have limitless energy shouldn't matter. Shikamaru with unlimited chakra wouldn't be any more powerful than Naruto, his chakra just wouldn't run out. If the unlimited energy thing meant that much then none of the revived characters would have been defeated. You are probably right about the way the barrier works though since they mentioned that all four users have to be at least kage level simply to use this jutsu and the juubi only attempted to attack it once with a bijuudama and they simply funneled the explosion out the top before the barrier broke then Hashirama pinned the juubi down. I don't know why he didn't just do that in the first place since the shinobi going inside the barrier completely defeated the purpose of the barrier.

viperwasp
Thu, 06-13-2013, 10:53 PM
A great point but it shouldn't matter. If the juubi is simply more powerful than they are, the fact that they have limitless energy shouldn't matter. Shikamaru with unlimited chakra wouldn't be any more powerful than Naruto, his chakra just wouldn't run out. If the unlimited energy thing meant that much then none of the revived characters would have been defeated. You are probably right about the way the barrier works though since they mentioned that all four users have to be at least kage level simply to use this jutsu and the juubi only attempted to attack it once with a bijuudama and they simply funneled the explosion out the top before the barrier broke then Hashirama pinned the juubi down. I don't know why he didn't just do that in the first place since the shinobi going inside the barrier completely defeated the purpose of the barrier.

I think I understand exactly what your saying and I agree. I think it's almost pointless to have ninja on the inside of the barrier. Unless there going to seal or defeat the juubi by some special means. I have a feeling there just dicking around until it evolves again. At which point it better be ridiculously powerful! The Juubi in it's final form better make this version of it look like Sakura before the time skip in comparison. lol

Okay maybe not that strong. But the way it seems the Juubi could not break that Barrier. Even the bombs it's making are useless for now. So Naruto and Sasuke and.... Sakura too should have been out on the outside trying to defeat madara. Beat him and it's over. Well okay you still have the Juubi but I still say it would basically be over. Obito at that point would be way to weak to gain control over the situation.

MFauli
Sat, 06-15-2013, 04:26 AM
Well, the "more chakra = more stamina" has long been forsaken. Now itīs a simple "more chakra = more strength/power".

darkshadow
Sat, 06-15-2013, 09:30 PM
Cept it hasn't.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 06-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I don't think it's far fetched. A mortal Hashirama could defeat and control a Susano'o armored Kyuubi, I think it is reasonable to see that a Hashirama with infinite chakra would be able to at least hold down an immature Jyuubi, let alone with the help of 3 other Hokage.