PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 710

Marik
Wed, 06-05-2013, 06:19 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/710)

Assertn
Wed, 06-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Law loses power when he uses his ability? That... seems kind of an arbitrary limitation. Meanwhile Luffy has no problem using Gear 2nd on any random opponent despite the fact that it apparently shortens his lifespan.

Carnage
Wed, 06-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Law loses power when he uses his ability? That... seems kind of an arbitrary limitation. Meanwhile Luffy has no problem using Gear 2nd on any random opponent despite the fact that it apparently shortens his lifespan.

I think Oda forgot about that a loooong time ago. Either that or it was a mistranslation.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 06-06-2013, 07:52 PM
I think he just wants to conserve his stamina.

Also I wonder if these Dwarves have beards or not.

Kensee
Fri, 06-07-2013, 02:04 AM
I think he just wants to conserve his stamina.

Also I wonder if these Dwarves have beards or not.

Yeah I think he's just saying he needs stamina to fight and get out of there later... not that his power weakens him with every use.

Dwarves make toys correct? Haven't we been seeing a town full of living toys? I bet they have beard.

unandpw
Fri, 06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Dwarves make toys. Dwarves make toys for Santa. Doflamingo is Santa. Chopper will fight Rudolph. Tobi is Sabo.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I think Oda forgot about that a loooong time ago. Either that or it was a mistranslation.

Doubtful. Luffy is young and he doesn't care if he "wastes" his life on becoming PK.

Abdula
Fri, 06-07-2013, 08:59 PM
True but I had simply assumed that gear 2nd put a massive strain on his body but as he became stronger the risk of using it became negligible. You know typical shonen fare.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 06-08-2013, 01:09 PM
True but I had simply assumed that gear 2nd put a massive strain on his body but as he became stronger the risk of using it became negligible. You know typical shonen fare.

I would think his training in Haki would prevent the strain on his body from 2nd Gear. Plus he does the Armament Haki anyways.

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Exactly.