PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 540

Marik
Wed, 06-05-2013, 04:31 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/540)

Carnage
Wed, 06-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Mind => Blown.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-05-2013, 08:22 AM
That Kubo is trying to tie a plot point in the present to one raised in the past?

Patriot
Wed, 06-05-2013, 08:49 AM
He got lucky...lol...

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-05-2013, 09:14 AM
that's nice and all, but I didn't understand anything from the chapter.
what's the deal with the flame colors? how come Ichigo has Jehova inside him?

Abdula
Wed, 06-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Hmmnn, and here I thought the similarities between the two of them was just another example of Kubo being unable to draw different characters. Oh boy, do I have egg on my face? No, no I don't -_-

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 06-05-2013, 09:42 AM
So the true form of his zanpaktou is that Quincy King? I take it that's because all Quincies come from him and the fact that Ichigo is a shinigami as well. Guess it manifested like that or some crap.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-05-2013, 10:11 AM
The true form of his zanpaktou is Hichigo, not the old man.

Carnage
Wed, 06-05-2013, 11:56 AM
That Kubo is trying to tie a plot point in the present to one raised in the past?

I think this has been planned out. If you go back through all the Zangetsu chapters and read the dialogue, the vague comments lead to this.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 06-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Hmmnn, and here I thought the similarities between the two of them was just another example of Kubo being unable to draw different characters. Oh boy, do I have egg on my face? No, no I don't -_-

I'm with you on that. Sort of explains the speed he picked up, but what about his "final form" then?

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-08-2013, 12:10 AM
So... technically Ichigo has been beating people with a fake sword since Hollow Ichigo was his real sword?

lelouch
Sat, 06-08-2013, 03:30 PM
If you go back through all the Zangetsu chapters and read the dialogue, the vague comments lead to this.

Examples?

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Examples?

The one he just posted on this very same page.

lelouch
Sat, 06-08-2013, 08:23 PM
The one he just posted on this very same page.

I meant if there were any more other than that. Also, what chapter is that?

I thought Hichigo was the hollow part within him? How can it be both the hollow part and the zanpakuto?

Edit:

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-672-19/bleach/chapter-218.html

Here it looks like Hichigo is referring to Zangetsu as a separate being.

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 10:17 PM
They are both manifestations of and the sources of Ichigo's power and yes even though they are part of the same being they refer to each other as separate entities and have appeared as separate beings, a single being with the appearance of whomever is dominant at the time and a fusion of each other. They are all just Ichigo though so it doesn't really matter.

I don't know what chapter that image is from but if you want you can just check out the references in Zangetsu's or Hollow Ichigo's wikia page if you want to know what chapters they appear in.

Carnage
Sun, 06-09-2013, 10:29 AM
You'll have to go back to the Zangetsu confrontation chapters for that, I dont really feel like going back to all of them.

One example Zangetsu telling Ichigo he can heal his wounds when fighting Kenpachi, which is a Quincy technique.

Also, when Ichigo explained Zangetsu's powers to Byakuya as taking the opponent's spirit energy and directing it back at him. Absorbing reitsu is also how quincy use their power.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 06-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Zangetsu never takes the opponent's reiatsu. It takes Ichigo's own reiatsu,amplifies it and shoots out the result of that.

Carnage
Sun, 06-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Yeah I guess the translation I first read was wrong. There's the healing, also the example of Zangetsu hating the rain, Hollow Ichigo blabbering about being king might have been a reference to replacing Zangetsu.

It's also possible Kubo designed Bach to be Zangetsu in the beginning of the arc after rereading his manga and taking advantage of those plot points.

lelouch
Sun, 06-09-2013, 04:43 PM
What does hating the rain have to do with anything? Do Quincies hate rain? Also, I think when Hollow Ichigo was talking about replacing Zangetsu as king, that could have been during that time when the hollow part of Ichigo was taking over (though I could be wrong).

Carnage
Sun, 06-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Bach killed Ichigo's mom in the rain.

Kensee
Wed, 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM
The amount of voices inside Ichigo's head is baffling.

Bach killed Ichigo's mom in the rain.

Somehow I completely forgot about that. Interesting.