PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 633

Marik
Wed, 06-05-2013, 04:03 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/633)

viperwasp
Wed, 06-05-2013, 05:04 AM
To be fair this chapter was neat. Of course it does not undo the whole Sasuke thing. But I don't think anything can. But for what it's worth this chapter itself was good.

MFauli
Wed, 06-05-2013, 09:52 AM
My eyes kept rolling, back, fore, back, fore, back, and so on. What incompetent, crappy writing skills. Kishimoto truly doesn´t give a shit anymore.

Not going into details, would take too much effort dissecting each and every panel of shit. My number 1 bullshit-moment might have been that combo-technique of inoshikachou. fuck off with all these outta nowhere-jutsus. effing lol.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-05-2013, 10:06 AM
I remember Sasuke sacrificing the snake about 300 chapters ago, how is he still alive? and why would he want to help?

although, it's probably better not to ask, because it's going to be another stupid chapter of Sasuke's past actions being forgiven...

Abdula
Wed, 06-05-2013, 10:13 AM
That is not Manda, he is dead. I have always wondered how they can simply bite their thumbs to draw blood. The characters in this series must have some great teeth and terrible skin. I imagine it makes a sound like biting into an apple.

Yukimura
Wed, 06-05-2013, 11:56 AM
I think my favorite part in this train wreck (with my train wreck glasses on, mind you) was how while everyone else showed some sort of new ability that was a net improvement over the existing abilities displayed in the show, Hinata's improvement was just being able to do something Neji could already do from the first time he was introduced and that he later improved on. Kishimoto really just hates the shit out of poor Hinata.

EpyonNext
Wed, 06-05-2013, 12:26 PM
That is not Manda, he is dead. I have always wondered how they can simply bite their thumbs to draw blood. The characters in this series must have some great teeth and terrible skin. I imagine it makes a sound like biting into an apple.

Chakra on the teeth, maybe? It is the series Phlebotinum.

toonice714
Wed, 06-05-2013, 01:01 PM
So sasuke has two blood contracts now? One with the hawks and one with the snakes? C'mon get off his dick....he's sittin there sizing up naruto like he can do something?! Stop it.....just stop.

Assertn
Wed, 06-05-2013, 01:15 PM
So sasuke has two blood contracts now? One with the hawks and one with the snakes? C'mon get off his dick....he's sittin there sizing up naruto like he can do something?! Stop it.....just stop.

Sasuke never summoned a hawk...

deadlydreamx
Wed, 06-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Sasuke never summoned a hawk...

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-9/naruto/chapter-477.html

He summoned some type of bird once.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Seeing Sasuke and Naruto checking out each others attacks reminded me of something I read years ago, which made me LMAO literally. Remember back about 500 chapters ago when Akatsuki and the Sound 5 showed up? My, how little things change. Come back with me now, to right before whiny beeotch bailed on the leaf village... (link if you want to read the whole thing, amazed its still out there: http://chuunin.livejournal.com/446260.html?nojs=1)

sakura: . . . god i'm useless
naruto: sup guys!
sasuke: ARGH I CHALLENGE YOU NARUTO!
sakura: ?!!
naruto: ?!!
plate of apples: ?!!

(on the roof)

sakura: . . . god i'm useless
naruto: SASUKE!
sasuke: NARUTO!
naruto: TETSUO!
sasuke: KANEDA!
naruto: *rasengan*
sasuke: *chidori*

kakashi: *ownage*
water towers: *fucked up*

water tower sasuke hit: *busted up*
sasuke: hrmph . . . wha-
water tower naruto hit: *friggin' DESTROYED*
sasuke: ARGH MY NINJA COCK IS SOOO SMALL!

Pretty good summation of how I expect the manga to end also. At least that's my hope.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Out of all the crap the others are pulling, Shino's seems to be the one with the most potential

Assertn
Wed, 06-05-2013, 06:14 PM
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-9/naruto/chapter-477.html

He summoned some type of bird once.

Did they ever explain that? When would he have signed a hawk summon contract?

toonice714
Wed, 06-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Did they ever explain that? When would he have signed a hawk summon contract?

In the chapter he does it in EVEN Tobi says "when did he get that?" It was literally right in the middle of the battle with danzou. Danzou knocks him off the bridge with a jutsu and instead of falling to his death kishi uses plot device no jutsu to save his ass

Carnage
Fri, 06-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Probably when he changed his group's name from "hebi" to "taka" (from snake to hawk after he fought itachi).

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 06-08-2013, 12:07 AM
All I saw in this chapter were new attacks to be used in the last Ultimate Ninja Storm game.

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Lol. That is probably it. Kiba could give a grand speech . " I amazed you before with the mighty 2 headed dog and now, thanks to my incorporating shadow clones into my technique, behold the almighty never before seen three headed dog." I hope the final game whenever it happens is actually worth buying or playing for that matter.

The human bullet yoyo has to be one of the dumbest things ever. It is so counter intuitive, why would you develop a combo where Shikamaru and Ino are just standing there. More to the point how do you defend if you get attacked from multiple angles or by a powerful projectile attack. Does Choji bite the bullet or how about a really fast opponent, it makes no sense.

Lol Yuki. Poor Hinata, I got that Kishimoto just doesn't give two figs about her when Naruto introduced Sakura to his undead dad as his girlfriend. I could just imagine her going "That bitch!"

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-08-2013, 08:43 AM
I hope the final game whenever it happens is actually worth buying or playing for that matter.

Don`t count on it.

Assertn
Sat, 06-08-2013, 12:03 PM
The human bullet yoyo has to be one of the dumbest things ever. It is so counter intuitive, why would you develop a combo where Shikamaru and Ino are just standing there. More to the point how do you defend if you get attacked from multiple angles or by a powerful projectile attack. Does Choji bite the bullet or how about a really fast opponent, it makes no sense.

Well it's really quite simple: Not be a one-trick pony and use this technique against every situation. Do you think Shikamaru would really not account for counters?

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Exactly, this technique seems like it would be pretty useless outside of this situation, where there isn't a mindless horde of enemies that will just let you bowl them down. Additionly, given the situation there are a number of techniques they could have used to do a lot more damage to a larger number of enemies in a shorter period of time. Hell we have seen choji take out large numbers of opponents by himself during the war. The only one who is showcasing any kind of ability in that little combo is Ino and it only makes them look even more inept. Ino has the ability to sense the position of all of their enemies and is able to combine her consciousness with her teammates, to take full advantage of that we will develop a technique that allows us to attack in only one direction at a time. Because that is how we can make the best use of such an ability. This reminds me of when Naruto defeated one of the most difficult pain bodies by turning him into a toad and that was supposedly good writing.

Anyway it is my gripe about shikamaru. They keep insisting that he is supposedly super intelligent yet Kishimoto seems unable to write a super intelligent character. Their battle against Hidan when they first met him and Asuma died convinced me that Shikamaru's supposed intelligence was an informed attribute. Like any number of other things in this series.

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Exactly, this technique seems like it would be pretty useless outside of this situation, where there isn't a mindless horde of enemies that will just let you bowl them down. Additionly, given the situation there are a number of techniques they could have used to do a lot more damage to a larger number of enemies in a shorter period of time. Hell we have seen choji take out large numbers of opponents by himself during the war. The only one who is showcasing any kind of ability in that little combo is Ino and it only makes them look even more inept. Ino has the ability to sense the position of all of their enemies and is able to combine her consciousness with her teammates, to take full advantage of that we will develop a technique that allows us to attack in only one direction at a time. Because that is how we can make the best use of such an ability. This reminds me of when Naruto defeated one of the most difficult pain bodies by turning him into a toad and that was supposedly good writing.

Anyway it is my gripe about shikamaru. They keep insisting that he is supposedly super intelligent yet Kishimoto seems unable to write a super intelligent character. Their battle against Hidan when they first met him and Asuma died convinced me that Shikamaru's supposed intelligence was an informed attribute. Like any number of other things in this series.

What makes you think he doesn`t has many techniques and just used the one most appropiate for the situation?

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't think he doesn't have other techniques and this one certainly wasn't the one most appropriate for the situation. I think this is just one very horribly written series. I've been complaining about how unrealistic and stupid this has been for awhile and this is just yet another example. In the middle of a battle to save the world Kishi inserts this incongruous scene to showcase his characters amazing new moves and Sakura punches something like she always does, Kiba goes from a 2 headed wolf to a 3 headed one, Hinata does the 64 palm and Ino-shika-cho make a yoyo out of choji. Didn't we have hundreds of chapters for this, like the 632 prior to this where you could have showed your characters abilities in a way that does not seem completely contrived. Was the long since forgotten Sai supposed to be comic relief? Kishimoto has been stalling and drawing this out for long enough, the hokages are revived and finally show up and you think this thing is finally heading towards a conclusion and now is the time for a character showcase. Lets see what haven't I seen in awhile, oh I know, summoning. Not to mention Madara who has supposedly been waiting for so long to enact his plan pretty much just said, you go ahead I'll wait. Was shikamaru's dialogue in this chapter an attempt to break the fourth wall. Why is he mentioning that this is their highlight scene, is this a really show and they know that all the cameras are on them now. Also what do you mean we didn't even try to compete before but it is a war NOW! Was mentioning the chuunin exam intended to demonstrate to us how you are not taking this battle seriously at all. Didn't your father just die a few chapters ago? Is Neji's corpse still warm?

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't think he doesn't have other techniques and this one certainly wasn't the one most appropriate for the situation.

How do you know this considering the techniche worked.

I think this is just one very horribly written series. I've been complaining about how unrealistic and stupid this has been for awhile and this is just yet another example.

What do you mean by unrealistic, was a 12 year old turning into hundreds of clones in chapter one NOT unrealistic?

In the middle of a battle to save the world Kishi inserts this incongruous scene to showcase his characters amazing new moves and Sakura punches something like she always does, Kiba goes from a 2 headed wolf to a 3 headed one, Hinata does the 64 palm and Ino-shika-cho make a yoyo out of choji.

Well, I don`t liked those parts either, but I don`t hold it against Kishi because I remind you; this is a series aimed at kids.

Didn't we have hundreds of chapters for this, like the 632 prior to this where you could have showed your characters abilities in a way that does not seem completely contrived. Was the long since forgotten Sai supposed to be comic relief? Kishimoto has been stalling and drawing this out for long enough

Agreed I guess, idk what is Sai supossed to do.

The hokages are revived and finally show up and you think this thing is finally heading towards a conclusion and now is the time for a character showcase. Lets see what haven't I seen in awhile, oh I know, summoning.

Give it time, the Hokages will fight, this isn`t the last chapter.

Not to mention Madara who has supposedly been waiting for so long to enact his plan pretty much just said, you go ahead I'll wait.

If Madara can wait hundreds of years, he can wait a couple more minutes.

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
The fact that it "worked" has little to do with it. If you had carte blanche to make a combo attack combining shikamaru's, Choji's and Ino's abilities would it be a yoyo. Hell the idea just seems ridiculous to me not that they used it but that they conceived it at all. I find it had to believe that this is something shikamaru came up with or would use. Hell inertia is already working against you and what if they come at you from directly behind while Choji is already attacking in front of you. The technique cannot be very fast and Choji would have to move in big looping arcs. My problem with this technique is that it does now seem like something someone like Shikamaru would employ. It is unnecessarily complicated and the benefits are negligible because it is essentially just Ino identifying targets and Choji attacking them.

In keeping with the established rules of the series obviously, which I guess you could argue are fluid enough to make the point moot but the chuunin exam had a far more serious tone that this entire battle has had and it was far more emotionally involving. I just laugh when I read this.

Is that supposed to imply that kids are too stupid to comprehend bad writing or the fact that it is aimed at a younger audience means that it is not required to be believable or make sense. Your thought process there is wonky, it is things like that that make kids stupid in the first place.

The funny thing is that they are all just going to go back into the background because none of them can do anything against the Juubi or Madara. The hokages will fight have to fight as all the other ninjas were pretty useless before the hokages showed up so why bother showing us everyone else now, just get to the real fight already. It wasn't hundreds of year apparently, and does this (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/628/13) look like someone who is that patient to you. One chapter he is eager to destroy everything then he is all patient to wait his turn. He keeps flip flopping.

UChessmaster
Sat, 06-08-2013, 08:17 PM
You`re putting too much work scrutinizing the series is the problem. Naruto is meant to be entertaining, period. Is not meant to be analyzed to hell and back (physics? really? these people vomit fire). Just turn off your brain and enjoy it.

Abdula
Sat, 06-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Ah yes. The age old just turn off your brain and enjoy it because if one has a brain this cannot be enjoyed. Do you really need to have had a lobotomy to enjoy Naruto. Lol, so many things funny about that statement. The thing is that I am not putting any work into scrutinizing this at all, that is just what was going through my mind as I was reading. I accept that this series is bad, I mean really bad but it has to at least try. This is not entertaining at all, Hashirama vs Madara would be entertaining, Obito and Kakashi coming back to talk to Minato would be entertaining if it doesn't get butchered but this is filler material.

UChessmaster
Sun, 06-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Well I guess you could always just criticize it non stop as well.

Keno
Sun, 06-09-2013, 12:25 PM
To me, the main problem is pacing. Kishi hasn't done a good job pacing the story. This fight actually started on chapter 564 when Naruto bumped heads with Tobi/Obito. A lot of shit happened in between, but it's been so long since this battle started that it's getting on my nerves how each chapter, pretty much nothing happens. Now we have Juubi fodder all over the battlefield and so far, I think Zetsu clones at least seemed stronger or harder to deal with. Seems like everyone is having an easy time with the Juubi clones. I'm tired of the Juubi, It really hasn't done anything but spam bijuu bombs and now spam clones that do nothing.

I thought the Rookie 9 showcase was pretty decent. I usually despise Ino-Shika-Chou crap for the most part, since it's been beaten to death, but found their unified move on this chapter to be pretty cool. It's basically a "fusion" move. They turn into 1 being sort of. Not too bad. Hinata unfortunately has Neji to be compared to, and she's a million steps behind. Kiba was ... not going to even comment. Shino was cool I guess, but still kinda weird. Seemed like he just walked to a Juubi clone and pressed his fist against the Juubi with enough time for a bug to get inside it. Why didn't the Juubi smack Shino's head off? Maybe I saw it wrong or something, dunno.

Sakura having some recent spotlight doesn't help either. To me she's a filler character now. Of course, since Sasuke is back, Kishi has to do some Sakura stuff now, but she's been forgotten for so much that I don't care if she beats the Juubi by herself next chapter, or dies.

As a final thought. Naruto to me has always been about it's story, which has mainly been Naruto and Sasuke. Now that Sasuke is "back", it kinda makes you go wtf a bit. Add to that the Juubi's lameness, Sakura's pointless spotlight recently, Rookie showcase, Obito/Kakashi in Talk-no-Jutsu land, Madara laid back zippin some coffee while the alliance try to put an end to his plans... You start to realize a simple fact.

THE STORY IS DRAAAAAAGING!!! :(

Sorry, had to vent a bit. I still love Naruto. My fav shonen series out of the top ones. But this is how I see it. It's been dragging, and I really wish it would move on. The war arc has been fail for the most part. :/

Kensee
Wed, 06-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Its 633 chapters in and drawing to a close, let Kishi get out all his last bit of character growth/development before the end. I just want Naruto and Hinita to end up together.

I miss Jiraya.