PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 538

Marik
Wed, 05-22-2013, 05:09 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/538)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 05-22-2013, 05:23 AM
I just can't find it in me to care about the current captains anymore for some reason. Can't we just stay in the soul king area and talk about those guys? Hell, I'd rather go back to Hueco Mundo and talk about the Espada.

Archangel
Wed, 05-22-2013, 07:39 AM
I laughed out loud when i saw the giant dog thing, this is so fucking stupid.

David75
Wed, 05-22-2013, 09:06 AM
Ok our greatest weapons are Bankaļ
Problem is, if we activate a bankaļ our enemy can steal it easily and we're as helpless as a baby getting their toy stolen.
Solution:
We need new people with bankaļ

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-22-2013, 10:03 AM
hhmm, so next arc we're going to discover that Ichigo has giant dog genes as well?

Carnage
Wed, 05-22-2013, 10:06 AM
No it will have to be dragon genes because he has to have the best of everything.

Kensee
Thu, 05-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Ok our greatest weapons are Bankaļ
Problem is, if we activate a bankaļ our enemy can steal it easily and we're as helpless as a baby getting their toy stolen.
Solution:
We need new people with bankaļ

Okay someone else caught this other than me, the logic wasn't thought out there ...

Ichigo is going to have a fusion of all his powers and have some sword+bow combo weapon with the qunicy armor all over his body. Kenpachi is going to have a shikai that makes black holes every time he swings and pulls enemies towards him so he can eat them.

Renji will be Renji...

kmkze04
Thu, 05-23-2013, 09:24 AM
Well... that was epic-ly uneventful.

Abdula
Thu, 05-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Okay someone else caught this other than me, the logic wasn't thought out there ...

Ichigo is going to have a fusion of all his powers and have some sword+bow combo weapon with the qunicy armor all over his body. Kenpachi is going to have a shikai that makes black holes every time he swings and pulls enemies towards him so he can eat them.

Renji will be Renji...
It was mentioned since they killed the first guy, whatever his name was who was working under Yamamoto, and the captains decided to use their bankais anyway to see if the other quincies would steal them. It was incredibly stupid when Yamamoto used his but since this is bleach we know the other characters are irrelevant and Ichigo will have to do everything anyway.