PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 631

Marik
Wed, 05-22-2013, 04:45 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 05-22-2013, 04:58 AM
For some reason, I was satisfied with that chapter completely. I guess I shouldn't be surprised Minato can create himself a chakra cloak. He does have half of the ninetails chakra within him. I can't wait to see how Madara and Obito compete with 4 Hokages, Naruto and Sasuke. Tsunade will most likely show up in the middle with the other kages as well.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-22-2013, 06:31 AM
Sorry but Sakura is going to be totally useless here. Naruto and Sasuke will manage to compete because of their abilities such as Kyuubi chakra, sage mode and EMS. If all Sakura has is Tsunade training then she should get battered.

Archangel
Wed, 05-22-2013, 07:41 AM
For some reason, I was satisfied with that chapter completely. I guess I shouldn't be surprised Minato can create himself a chakra cloak. He does have half of the ninetails chakra within him. I can't wait to see how Madara and Obito compete with 4 Hokages, Naruto and Sasuke. Tsunade will most likely show up in the middle with the other kages as well.
Yeah and he had all of 30-40 minutes to perfect using it, this is totally believable.

Sorry but Sakura is going to be totally useless here. Naruto and Sasuke will manage to compete because of their abilities such as Kyuubi chakra, sage mode and EMS. If all Sakura has is Tsunade training then she should get battered.
She'll probably reveal some Hindu Chakra storing dot she was keeping under her left tit or something.

viperwasp
Wed, 05-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Again I am going out of my way to reply before reading any of the other replies. I don't want my opinion to be influenced by anyone else.

This chapter was...
Sorry I just had to pause for about a minute and just think about how to put it into words.
Still thinking.....

It's bad! I don't like it. Sasuke needs to die. I am more sure now than ever before. Ok, I can kind of understand him switching sides. Or at least doing it for now. But I can't see him now declaring that he's going to be HOKAGE and to be about as SMUG about it as... I don't even know what I can't compare him to anyone else. He has some balls. After the things hes done he should at most be able to save everyone here, but with the help of Naruto and everyone else. And beg that hes allowed to return to the village and support Naruto as the next Hokage seeing as hes the only one who never gave up on him. And also because Naruto has been sacrificing everything for his friends!

And Sasuke did nothing! Oro summoned the kage! Oro even was the one to bring them to the area and everything to do it. And sugetsu was the one who found the note. After Sasuke abandoned them! Sasuke even tried to kill or abandon most of his friends or allies even outside of the leaf. What experience does he have being a kage?

And shame on you Naruto for calling Sakura your girlfriend. I think it would have possibly made a more interesting and sweet moment if you said something like "shes more like my sister." or anything else. I know there probably not going to pair Naruto up with Sakura. But what more does Hinata have to do!?

And the whole Minato buzzing with Perfect Kyuubi mode has me a little confused and disappointed as well. Unless I don't understand the implications behind how or why he can do that? Is he pulling it from Naruto via the seal or something? Because last time I checked he did not have the Kyuubi sealed inside himself. And even if he did I thought Narutos form was extra special because he also had Uzumaki bloodline inside himself and you know the actual Kyuubi. Which I figured made Naruto even closer to the sage of the six paths. Because he would have the 9-Tails and the other beasts to make up his version of the juubi. But on top of that he has Uzumaki.

This chapter was like an onion it had layers to it. My brain automatically ignored segments of it because it was still trying to fathom the other parts. This is defiantly one I'm going to have to re-read in the near future when I'm less pissed off.

Now excuse me I'm going to go read Bleach to feel better! I NEVER thought I would have to say that. God if Bleach is just as bad and it might be. One Piece may be the only good thing this week.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinions. And okay I can kind of see how Minato can use the cloak. Still I dislike that it looks as powerful as Narutos. But Tsunade CAN'T show up and fight. If she does I will be mad. After the attack of pain she was out of commission for quite some time. I guess I would be alright if she showed up but so long as she can't fight all that much. Or if she shows up as a none combatant. Plus I also see this as a moment for Sakura to shine... or do something. Tsunade should be dead even by this series ways of doing things. But yes I agree with the others I don't like Minato using the cloak and Sakura should be extremely useless here.

I really hope sasuke doesn't become hokage but he will....sadly I have wasted years reading this manga.
Yeah I'm feeling sick right now. This may be my least favorite chapter of Naruto, or my least favorite in a LONG, LONG TIME! I would rather have Gaara be the Hokage! Yes not even the supreme kage or leader. I mean the Hokage that's how much I dislike the mere aspect of Sasuke being the Hokage.

I would rather have Gaara be like "Yo... I'm now a leaf Nin because I like leafs... they are pretty as they fall from trees." I don't know why I just made Gaara mentally handicap but that would be less offensive and stupid.

Ebisu is more deserving as the title Hokage than Sasuke. I think that turtle that Gai summons is more fitted as Kage than Sasuke. At least for the foreseeable future. Maybe 5-10 years down the road Sasuke may be able to function as kage. Maybe!!! Probably not though.

toonice714
Wed, 05-22-2013, 09:58 AM
I really hope sasuke doesn't become hokage but he will....sadly I have wasted years reading this manga. They're probably going to fight for the title, end up in a draw and both be hokage and share the title like madara and hashirama "should" have done at the conception of the village. Atleast this final battle might give rise to a tournament arc for the hokage title before it ends. Then we might see some match ups from characters who have been on the back burner for awhile. They already have a unified ninja alliance. They might decide on a giant tournament for a supreme hokage title to act as like president for the entire ninja community. So yeah...tournament arc.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
I hate everything about it, but I actually like this chapter.
confused? I hated the details, the plot and all that happened, but I actually like how it's turning out, it had a good vibe that indicates end-game and promises that there are still some things hidden (Kyuubi looking suspiciously at Minato).

Carnage
Wed, 05-22-2013, 10:39 AM
I thought he was looking suspiciously because he figured out Minato was absorbing his energy?

Abdula
Wed, 05-22-2013, 12:44 PM
I hate everything about it, but I actually like this chapter.
confused? I hated the details, the plot and all that happened, but I actually like how it's turning out, it had a good vibe that indicates end-game and promises that there are still some things hidden (Kyuubi looking suspiciously at Minato).
I think you should get yourself checked out, you seem to be suffering from some form of stockholm syndrome. I am worried for your sanity because you have obviously been forced to swallow bullshit for so long that you have come to enjoy it.

MFauli
Wed, 05-22-2013, 01:01 PM
This chapter confirmed Sakura as the ultiamte lowlife slut being. Sasuke tried to kill you. KILL YOU! Your reaction? "Let me be part of the team!" Die in a fire of rape, you cheap bitch slut.

And Kishimoto completely ruined the premiere meeting between Naruto and Sasuke. Yeah, no hard feelings at all, eh?!

And then for superficial reasons, Kishimoto says "just screw it", and brings some bs "Team 7 is reborn", as if it would have some emotional impact on the reader. Pro-hint: It failed, you incompetent loon.

Meh, just finish this manga asap.

Carnage
Wed, 05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
I honestly can't tell if Naruto will end up with Sakura or Hinata. Sakura is your typical modern day cum-stained privileged white woman , and Hinata is a sweet princess that Naruto barely deserves. But Sakura is similar to Kushina, I wonder if Freudianism applies to anime.

MFauli
Wed, 05-22-2013, 01:54 PM
But Sakura is similar to Kushina, I wonder if Freudianism applies to anime.

"Yo, Minato-tousan, see that chick over there? Her name´s Sakura and she´s as hot as mum was, isnt she!"

:|

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-22-2013, 03:43 PM
It's going to take a lot for me to become a Sakura fan, and three times as much for me to prefer her over Hinata.
I<3Hinata (it isn't weird because she's now the same age I was when I started reading Naruto)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Looks like from Hashirama's entry Madara is going to get a lecture instead of a fight.

viperwasp
Wed, 05-22-2013, 08:50 PM
Just for fun everyone here should invent or come up with a way that would make the next chapter even worse than this one. But still be at least 1% possible. lol

1. Sasukes asks Sakura her hand in marriage. Saying he has always loved her and everything he has done up until now has been for her! She accepts!

2. Obito pops back out holding Kakashis head in his hands and tells Sasuke that Naruto was the one who massicured the uchiha! And so Sasuke decides to join Madaras side to get revenge on Naruto.

Ok both of those may not be possible at all but I seriously can't make the next chapter any worse.

No I think I got it! Sasuke starts giving out orders or commands to various people referring to himself in the 3rd person as Hokage!

So "Kiba the Hokage Orders you to flank from the behind!" "Minato your Hokage orders you to teleport to the enemy and slap them in the face." He also does this SMUG style with his eyes closed like in the Southpark smug episode. And he sniffs his own farts!

Sasuke also orders all Genin to the backlines for protection because there to low of a rank to fight in this level of combat... looking directly at Naruto.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 05-23-2013, 02:58 AM
I dunno I kinda liked it.

Minato can use the Kyuubi cloak cause part of his chakra was inside Naruto while he was training for it. Does it really make sense? No. Do I really care? No, I don't.

Sasuke saying he wants to be Hokage all of a sudden..... mehh...... Thats one thing that's always pissed me off about Sasuke; his snap decision making. Stuff happens to him and you would think it would take time more than a few minutes to process all this drastically life changing information..... nope. Snap calls he's gonna lead the village, or snap calls he's gonna destroy the village. Well, at least he's consistent.

deadlydreamx
Thu, 05-23-2013, 10:19 AM
Watch Kakashi is obviously going to convince Obito that he isn't a bad guy so they'll hug and sing kumbaya or something. Then when they both come back to the battle field Obito will announce that he too wants to become Hokage to help create his vision.

Sapphire
Thu, 05-23-2013, 11:58 AM
This... was an interesting chapter to come back to after leaving for 350 chapters or so.

MFauli
Thu, 05-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Go watch this manga ending with some bullshit "EVERYONE IS HOKAGE!"

Carnage
Thu, 05-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Maybe Hokage is the One Piece?

Abdula
Thu, 05-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Now that would be funny, before they leave the hokages could say they left all the knowledge to become the sage of the six paths in one piece and that could be the start of the new ninja age.

What I find really weird is that they don't seem to be any other kage level ninjas in the entire army. You would think a village would have a goodly number of other ninjas to replace their kage if they died in battle. The leaf seemed to have always had an abundance of ninjas of that level Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, The Sannin, Minato, The Uchiha etc but the other villages seem to have a real lack of quality shinobi. Subtract all the leaf nin that were involved in this battle and all the other shinobis combined would have been crushed already.

This... was an interesting chapter to come back to after leaving for 350 chapters or so.
Why did you come back to it. I came back because Itachi was revived and I was hoping to finally see Tsunade die after being teased so many times.

Sapphire
Thu, 05-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Because people keep me updated about all the hilarious shenanigans that Kishimoto is writing these days.

Assertn
Thu, 05-23-2013, 04:14 PM
I actually like the reunited team 7. Sure it's a bit anticlimactic, but it's a nice way to wrap up the arc. After all the parallels from the whole Madara backstory, I expect that the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke will still be far from over.

Abdula
Thu, 05-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Its not authentic though, Kiba's and the others reaction to Sasuke, while overdone, was more realistic. Not too long ago Sakura made this dramatic production out of deciding that Sasuke was too far gone and she was going to kill him herself and now they are just going to forget it all and be team 7 again. Sasuke's and Naruto's rivalry is not like Hashirama's and Madara's it was always too stilted. I was hoping to see something similar to what we saw when the sannin were reunited again so long ago. Something a bit more dynamic than, I am here, I am good now, I am going to be hokage and fix all the problems with the village and I don't care what you think. Let's fight together. Well at least it was better than Naruto swaying everyone with a power of friendship speech but I think that is going to happen anyway.

toonice714
Thu, 05-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Honestly everyone's reactions to what's going on should have been as it was. I'm just glad Neji isn't alive to hear this bullshit. But back to the point, they really don't have the luxury to cater to sasuke's cry for attention. They are LITERALLY in the middle of a battle for their lives. Like who cares about the bullshit he saying as long as he is adding to the firepower. Because after the battle is over Orochimaru and company will have to find a way to leave. How are they going to run from an entire unified front of ninja. It will need to be remedied somehow.
Once again I'm calling a tournament arc. The only way to get the two rivals to fight again, the only way to get other characters some shine, and simultaneously provide fan service for fights in the manga/tighten up the political bs in the ninja world

poopdeville
Fri, 05-24-2013, 09:17 AM
Its not authentic though, Kiba's and the others reaction to Sasuke, while overdone, was more realistic. Not too long ago Sakura made this dramatic production out of deciding that Sasuke was too far gone and she was going to kill him herself and now they are just going to forget it all and be team 7 again.

Except she's fighting Madara at the moment, and trying to fight Sasuke now is a stupid idea.

If the 5 ninja countries can get together and sing kumbaya, so can Sasuke. He has still done way less evil than, for example, the Hidden Sand Village.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 05-24-2013, 10:09 AM
When Minato dies for good, he will give Naruto his half of the Kyuubi's chakra so he can use everything. Thought he sealed half into Naruto.

ForteCross
Fri, 05-24-2013, 01:09 PM
When Minato dies for good, he will give Naruto his half of the Kyuubi's chakra so he can use everything. Thought he sealed half into Naruto.

yeah, as far as i remember half chakra was in minato and half on naruto.

there are many reasons why he learned "so fast" to control the kyuubi:
1) he is not dead technically, but sealed on death's belly
2) he didnt put so many seals on himself as he did on naruto
3) the half kyuubi inside naruto is trying to help in this fight, chances are the half on minato side is doing the same

next power up for naruto should be the full kyuubi's chakra.

also sasuke is stupid, sakura is scum... i hope they dont let him back in the village so he starts his own village starting with sakura and that vampire chick

DB_Hunter
Sat, 05-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Minato only took half of the Kyuubi's chakra, not the Kyuubi's body itself which was sealed within Naruto. Otherwise Minato would be a Jinchuuriki as well, which he isn't.

So all that Minato has is a massive lump of the Kyuubi's chakra. The reason he is able to use it so quickly is because unlike Naruto he is a Kage level ninja skilled in various techniques, particularly the manipulation of chakra. The difference in the ability of Minato and Naruto to manipulate chakra is best seen in the way both create a rasengan; Naruto needs a clone to create the basic form whilst Minato can do it by himself.

Naruto took longer to learn how to control Kyuubi's chakra because he's crap at chakra control per se. The situation we have is like presenting a decorated elite commando with vast experience handling weapons and a self taught soldier with big promise on his first tour with a top of the range high tech gun.

Which one is it going to take longer to get used to using the thing?

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 05-25-2013, 09:09 PM
I just wish Minato in Kyuubi mode looked a little different. I really thought it was Naruto for a second. And him accessing it so fast shouldnt come as a surprise.