PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 629

Marik
Wed, 05-08-2013, 01:22 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/629)

Assertn
Wed, 05-08-2013, 02:34 AM
And that was the most casual way to reveal an ex-jinchurriki ever.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Is he undead too?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-08-2013, 06:20 AM
so, what is his angle in this thing? I'm sort of lost on the whole subject.

Carnage
Wed, 05-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Obito has really turned this into I'm A Whiny Little Bitch: The Manga. The reveal of his motives couldn't have been anymore anti-climactic. He'll probably become a hero in 5 chapters and sacrifice himself to reveal the 10 tail's weakness or something of that sort.

Assertn
Wed, 05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Is he undead too?

My first thought was he put Kakashi in a genjutsu with his sharingan.

MFauli
Wed, 05-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Obito has really turned this into I'm A Whiny Little Bitch: The Manga. The reveal of his motives couldn't have been anymore anti-climactic. He'll probably become a hero in 5 chapters and sacrifice himself to reveal the 10 tail's weakness or something of that sort.

agreed. super lame. everything.

I´m actually trying to come up with a half-awesome way to end this manga, but I can´t. There´s Madara, there´s Obito, there´s Sasuke, and everything is more or less clear what´s going to happen. There´s no element of surprise left.

You´d think Sasuke is the potential element of surprise, but what could really happen to him?

1.) He turns good (seems likely by now)
2.) He returns to being a selfish asshole and attacks Naruto *yawn*
3.) Someone takes control of Sasuke

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-08-2013, 01:27 PM
My first thought was he put Kakashi in a genjutsu with his sharingan.

Maybe that's the Zetsu side of him?

Thought it was stupid that Madara pulled out Susanoo; he could have just let the Jyuubi destroy him and rematerialize afterwards.

Abdula
Wed, 05-08-2013, 08:29 PM
He did put Kakashi in a genjutsu though. They mentioned a few times that Obito might be immortal because of the whole zetsu/hashirama's cells thing but I don't think that is true since that was all before the real Madara was revived and he certainly doesn't act like he is.

Madara is being really stupid. As I meninted last chapter he has an invincible body and unlimited chakra and he has just been standing around doing nothing. This just isn't believable, he can just use the final Susanoo and crush them all. Hell it looked like the Juubi just set off the Naruto equivalent of a hydrogen bomb and yet Naruto protected everyone. Not too long ago the Juubi was picking off people across the map and yet Neji is the only who died here thus far and his death was ridiculous.

So when the fate of the entire world is on the line Kakashi intentionally wimps out on killing his enemy multiple times. great.

Sidnne
Wed, 05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
So when the fate of the entire world is on the line Kakashi intentionally wimps out on killing his enemy multiple times. great.

But, he made a promise...

Abdula
Wed, 05-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Ha, and now he is going to start keeping his promises

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 05-08-2013, 10:44 PM
I am confused. Who did akatsuki kill to get that jinchurriki? I thought they killed the previous Mizukage?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-09-2013, 06:26 PM
What was the deal with the tailed beasts appearing and the Jyuubi apparently seeing Naruto as the SotSP is what I'm interested in.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 05-09-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm at a loss. The only thing is that it looks like Kakashi was NOT going to stab him, but was forced to. So its either Genjutsu or was forced by something else to do it.

Sidnne
Fri, 05-10-2013, 12:09 AM
What was the deal with the tailed beasts appearing and the Jyuubi apparently seeing Naruto as the SotSP is what I'm interested in.

I told you already. That's Naruto's 10-tails.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-10-2013, 11:16 AM
I told you already. That's Naruto's 10-tails.

Is Hachibi in there?

Assertn
Fri, 05-10-2013, 02:06 PM
I am confused. Who did akatsuki kill to get that jinchurriki? I thought they killed the previous Mizukage?

Nobody. That particular tailed beast was in the wild, and was caught by deidara.

Sidnne
Fri, 05-10-2013, 06:03 PM
Is Hachibi in there?

Not yet, but we're sure to get an emotional scene of Bee and the 8-tails saying goodbye as Bee transfers the 8-tails chakra to Naruto so he can complete the 10-tails. And they will have some magic chakra-transfer-no-jutsu invented so that Bee doesn't die as a result.

Abdula
Fri, 05-10-2013, 09:29 PM
You know Sidnne you are like the guy on a transatlantic flight that says we are hurdling through the air at miles per minute in a pressurized tin can and if something goes wrong the sudden loss of cabin pressure will kill us, if not then the fall from thousands of feet will, if not then the inevitable fiery explosion when we crash will or maybe we will get lucky and get stuck in the plane and drown or some of us could survive all that only to be eaten by sharks maybe we will just get hijacked or the landing gear will malfunction or any number of other things. Everyone groans and silently promises that no matter what happens that guy is not going to make if off the plane. Doomsayer.

That said, Hashirama and company better show up next chapter, just to break the repetition.

toonice714
Fri, 05-10-2013, 10:32 PM
You know Sidnne you are like the guy on a transatlantic flight that says we are hurdling through the air at miles per minute in a pressurized tin can and if something goes wrong the sudden loss of cabin pressure will kill us, if not then the fall from thousands of feet will, if not then the inevitable fiery explosion when we crash will or maybe we will get lucky and get stuck in the plane and drown or some of us could survive all that only to be eaten by sharks maybe we will just get hijacked or the landing gear will malfunction or any number of other things. Everyone groans and silently promises that no matter what happens that guy is not going to make if off the plane. Doomsayer.

That said, Hashirama and company better show up next chapter, just to break the repetition.

Seriously ^this. They can freakin see/sense/feel the battle from where they are and one of them can FREAKIN TELEPORT! Not kinda like literally instant transmition style.....wtf. The rest of them have a million other crazy fast ground covering techniques I'm sure. Sheesh....is he seriously waiting for the downed hokage to get a 3rd wind and join the undead hokage?! This reunion has dragged out enough to the point where everyone pretty much has the same techniques or a variation....Get on with it

viperwasp
Sun, 05-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Seriously ^this. They can freakin see/sense/feel the battle from where they are and one of them can FREAKIN TELEPORT! Not kinda like literally instant transmition style.....wtf. The rest of them have a million other crazy fast ground covering techniques I'm sure. Sheesh....is he seriously waiting for the downed hokage to get a 3rd wind and join the undead hokage?! This reunion has dragged out enough to the point where everyone pretty much has the same techniques or a variation....Get on with it

Well Minato does need an active seal near or at the battle to warp there. Maybe there is no seals near there. Maybe he never quite had a seal in that area. Or it got destroyed or dispelled over time etc. But yes I believe they could quickly reach that battle field. Minato can even bring others with him if he did have an active seal around that area.

Sidnne
Sun, 05-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Well Minato does need an active seal near or at the battle to warp there. Maybe there is no seals near there. Maybe he never quite had a seal in that area. Or it got destroyed or dispelled over time etc. But yes I believe they could quickly reach that battle field. Minato can even bring others with him if he did have an active seal around that area.

He has a seal on Naruto. And unless they are removable, he also has one on Obito and one on Killer Bee.

viperwasp
Mon, 05-13-2013, 05:40 PM
He has a seal on Naruto. And unless they are removable, he also has one on Obito and one on Killer Bee.

I don't think it's ever been stated that he has put one on Naruto. Remember it's not any seal! It's a specific seal! Maybe he put one on Naruto! If I was Minato I would treat those seals like they where Franks red hot! I would put that **** on everything.

I mean it, the toilet would have one, my keychain would have one, The fridge. I would probably put them on about 2000 locations near or around where I lived.

But I don't think they ever put one on Naruto, unless he imbedded it into the Sealing Seal. Which may or may not even be possible. But they never mentioned that one way or another.

NOW!

The seal on Obito was also something else. Unless it was embedded or both etc. Either way it's not mentioned and I assume it's not his teleporting seals. Remember it's it's own special seal. Not just any seal he made.

He DID put one on killer bee, on one of his tentacles or arm things right? I am 100% sure the seals can be removed. I am also sure they can be sensed or discovered by the proper means. And it's not like Killer Bee did not know he had a seal put on him. The moment Minato utilized that seal everyone who was there at that battle knew about it. So I imagine that his seal was removed from killer bee shortly after the battle.

Also perhaps that seal may even have automatically dispelled because it was placed on the 8-tails tentacle thus when the tentacle retracted or more so faded away after killer bee reverted to human form etc. The seal might have kind of vanished or been broken right than and there. Either way I am sure that seal is long gone.

As for other seals they could have some form of lifespan. If placed on a rock for example, rocks erode over time, grounds change, the environment does not stay the same. And maybe even when Minato died those seals could have also died or become inactive. However I don't think they do! But we don't know for sure one way or another yet. I suspect we will find out eventually.

But in a nutshell I don't think Naruto or Obito had any placed on them, Killer Bees was known and likely removed. As for any other teleporting seal or whatever you call them. I am not sure one way or another what type of state they are in. I am sure that some of them probably no longer exist. If the object they were put on gets heavily damaged or is destroyed I am sure the seal also vanishes. For the most part Minatos "Thunder God" jutsu is fairly unknown maybe we can learn more about it.

Minato teleported the 9-tails beast bomb with his "Thunder God" jutsu before right? During the battle in the past. I don't know why Minato does not just place a seal on his enemy. And teleport away... and have allies fire attacks at him and teleport them to his enemy! That would have to suck having a tailed beast bomb teleported into your shoulder or back.

Sidnne
Mon, 05-13-2013, 09:17 PM
He put it on Obito here:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-3/naruto/chapter-503.html

And Obito verbally states that the seal was placed on him here:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-4/naruto/chapter-503.html

And I did see somewhere recently that it was on Naruto also, but I don't recall where off the top of my head and don't feel like looking right now. It may have been in one of the anime fillers though, because I have been watching those on crunchyroll.

Minato teleported the 9-tails beast bomb with his "Thunder God" jutsu before right? During the battle in the past. I don't know why Minato does not just place a seal on his enemy. And teleport away... and have allies fire attacks at him and teleport them to his enemy! That would have to suck having a tailed beast bomb teleported into your shoulder or back.

The Thunder God technique is what he uses to teleport himself to the seal. He was adept in other time/space jutsus as well and used one of those to teleport the tailed beast bomb. They referred to it as simply "a time/space barrier technique."

viperwasp
Mon, 05-13-2013, 11:14 PM
He put it on Obito here:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-3/naruto/chapter-503.html

And Obito verbally states that the seal was placed on him here:
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-4/naruto/chapter-503.html

And I did see somewhere recently that it was on Naruto also, but I don't recall where off the top of my head and don't feel like looking right now. It may have been in one of the anime fillers though, because I have been watching those on crunchyroll.

The Thunder God technique is what he uses to teleport himself to the seal. He was adept in other time/space jutsus as well and used one of those to teleport the tailed beast bomb. They referred to it as simply "a time/space barrier technique."

I admit I was completely wrong about the Obito not having it placed on him. I thought in the back of my head that I could have been wrong but not enough to go and check. I thought you where mistaking the contract seal as a Thunder God Seal. But your right. I assume the seal is gone by now either way though.

As for one placed on Naruto? I am even more sure there never was one put on him? It could have been filler but I don't watch them. But I also don't see how it was possible even in filler unless it included Minato which would have been silly. But I could be wrong again. However if it was placed on Naruto it almost had to have been done during the same arc or time in the manga. Naruto was only around Minato for a couple of chapters. However if I was Minato I would have totally placed one on Naruto the moment I teleported him away, after Obito tossed him into the air! Did Minato maybe put one on him after setting him in the crib etc? I know Minato had a seal in the room where the crib was.

Edit
However if there is still a seal on Obito which I would find really strange. It would be neat if Minato used it and appeared in the void where Kasashi and him are fighting. Maybe he will even save kakashis life. I don't see this happening though. However I do see Kakashi and Obito meeting Minato again. So I feel like both Obito and Kakashi won't die until at least that happens. But I don't know.

Personally I see Hiraishin No jutsu as one of the most broken Jutsu in the series. Not broken in a bad way like the Sharingan. But I personally believe that it's one of the most powerful and useful abilities in all of Naruto. And drastically under rated. I believe that if someone like Naruto also knew Hiraishin No Jutsu he would be virtually unstoppable. To the point where I believe he could take on both Madara and Obito without batting an eye.

Just imagine this! (Sorry going to go off an a tantrum a little.)

1. Naruto starts by creating various clones! "Sage Mode" or "Perfect 9 Tails Cloak" or maybe just some normal clones as well.

2. Naruto puts a Hiraishin No jutsu seal on himself and thus every clone he makes also has a seal on them.

3. Naruto also carries a series of Kunai with Hiraishin No jutsu seals placed on them. And his orginal self and all the shadow clones toss these at the enemy and around the battle.
4. And than Naruto attacks the enemy full force making more shadow clones when needed. This allows the ultimate weakness of the shadow clone jutsu to be completely removed. (Well the ultimate weakness is the Chakra use but Naruto is immune to that weakness already.)

5. Because now every clone can teleport anywhere, even to other clones. Instantly closing the distance between them and his enemy. And also allowing them to escape and dodge.

6. As the battle continues Naruto keeps making more shadow clones and also attempting to place seals on various objects and places around the battle field including the enemies themselves. Naruto can keep a couple clones back simply to watch the battle and also to toss out more Kunai! These clones in the far back can just observe and teleport in when they see an opening etc.

Essentially every shadow clone is now a real Naruto since they would be extremely hard to kill or even keep away from. So the enemy would have to deal with 20-50 incoming Hiraishin No jutsu based attacks every second or two. Perhaps even up to 10 clones can teleport at the same exact second each with a planned attack. And with Perfect Kyuubi Cloak or Sage Mode active there attacks would be deadly and lets face it virtually impossible to dodge or counter even by people like Madara or Obito most of the time.

You can't even argue it's impossible because it drains to much Chakra or something, because right now Naruto seems to be doing something I would consider 10x as much demanding.

Of course this is all only my opinion and such but yeah it would be very powerful. And to bad it won't ever happen. lol

Sidnne
Tue, 05-14-2013, 12:13 AM
If you look here, Minato incorporated the Flying Thunder God seal into Kushina's jinchuuriki seal. So it would be reasonable to at least assume that he did the same with Naruto, even if it wasn't stated somewhere.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55203-7/naruto/chapter-501.html

viperwasp
Tue, 05-14-2013, 04:02 AM
I swear I don't remember anything of that. I'm either payed no attention or it could have been that! You might be wondering what is "that" of which I am referring to? Well it could have been the dreaded lousy day one translations. I can't say for sure but I'm the type of person who pays a lot of attention to these things. But I guess even if it was poor translation that still makes no sense of how I would have got the Obito part mixed up. Because it was defiantly noticeable in the image not just text. But sometimes something can be missed. Even more so if the translation is bad.

But your right Naruto defiantly has one of those seals on him. Unless kishimoto is really retarded. So why is Minato not using it? Also remember back after the Kages where resurrected. One of the other kages, the second I think mentioned how "Flying Thunder God" jutsu could not be used right? That made no sense to me? How would he even know of it's existence? Or that Minato had it? Unless he also had it?

I just went back to see if I could find the page. But I think it was just poor translation? I usually read the very first releases and sometimes I forget to go and re-read the better releases when they are released the next day or so. So I think it could have been that reason on why I did not know about some of these things. The poor translations can be so bad it's laughable sometimes. lol

But I am still looking for the page where the kages are together, and one of them mentions how flying thunder god jutsu or Hiraishin No jutsu etc. Cannot be used because they are under restrain. But it's not Minato saying it. I think it's the 1st or Second Hokage. And I don't even think there saying it to Minato. But overall it made no sense and me and my friend was also puzzled over it.

Edit -
Never mind I found it!
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/627/12

And yes the translations were totally different but it still mentions Hiraishin. It never said prepare to fly etc before. So does this mean that Tobirama can use it as well? I don't understand. But yes Minato should speak up and say that he has a seal at the battle field and can teleport everyone there. If Oro would let them. And I don't see why he would not.

Abdula
Tue, 05-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Wow guys. Yes Tobirama can use Hiraishin or some version of it since it was mentioned a few times that he used time-space ninjutsu as well. I don't think the seal thing is a big issue since his time-space ninjutsu would not be very versatile or useful if he needed to have a seal use it.

viperwasp
Tue, 05-14-2013, 12:58 PM
Wow guys. Yes Tobirama can use Hiraishin or some version of it since it was mentioned a few times that he used time-space ninjutsu as well. I don't think the seal thing is a big issue since his time-space ninjutsu would not be very versatile or useful if he needed to have a seal use it.

Hey, it's not wow guys it's more so Wow Viperwasp! lol

I'm the one who mentioned that aspect. And has been getting a couple things wrong and posting a lot. It's not Sidnne's fault. lol He has been very helpful and it's been interesting going over all of this. But I'm done now.