PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 594

Marik
Sun, 05-05-2013, 01:37 AM
[CCS-Speed] One Piece 594 [720p] [304C45AE].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=430512)

Kraco
Sun, 05-05-2013, 02:36 AM
It looks like Law was also judging Luffy largely based on his rather outrageous reputation and other external factors. After all, Luffy was either unconscious or beside himself after Ace's death, so it's not like Law would have learned much when he was saving Luffy back then, nor did he meet Luffy's weird gallery of friends. But then again, every named pirate crew seems to have very peculiar crewmates in this story, so maybe it's rather the relationship between the captain and the crew that would shock Law.

Good to see, based on the preview, that Zoro & Co finally are waking up. You'd think they would soon suffer from hypothermia if they kept sleeping in the snow.

Assertn
Sun, 05-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Good to see, based on the preview, that Zoro & Co finally are waking up. You'd think they would soon suffer from hypothermia if they kept sleeping in the snow.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Smoker with his open-buttoned t-shirt.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Obviously they are protected by their Haki.

Speaking of which, I'm glad they've removed any debate about which Strawhats can use Haki by just straight up telling us.

Poor Law...he regrets his decision almost immediately.

I thought Luffy would be too independent to form an alliance with anyone, but he seems to be viewing it as another pirate adventure.

Also, fuck them for hiding with Emperor it is. I'm curious though if their going to throw a complete swerve at us. Like it'll be Shanks and Luffy just wants a chance to fight him.

TwisT
Sun, 05-05-2013, 10:25 PM
He wouldn't team up with someone to fight Shanks. And i don't think Black Beard. He's more end game material. So either Big Mom that Luffy is already in open war with or Kaido just to make a connection between the two, since Luffy is connected to every Yonko except Kaido.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 05-06-2013, 01:10 AM
Kaido seems least likely just because, why would Luffy want to take out an Emperor he's got nothing to do with?

Big Mam is the obvious answer because he already said he was gonna kick her ass.

Blackbeard is next because, well, because of all the stuff he's done. But considering Blackbeard feels like a primary antagonist, it feels too early for that.

Shanks would of course just be the twist.

Assertn
Tue, 05-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, Luffy knows he will have to fight all of them sooner or later if he wants to become Pirate King, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind regardless.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 05-08-2013, 02:43 AM
Does he? I mean, do we even know that?

I mean, Luffy knows jack-shit about politics. I think he might genuinely think he just has to sail to the end of the Grand Line to win.

Assertn
Wed, 05-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Does he? I mean, do we even know that?

I mean, Luffy knows jack-shit about politics. I think he might genuinely think he just has to sail to the end of the Grand Line to win.

Luffy's not so dense as to not be aware of other peoples' goals, though. He knows he's not the only one who wants to be the Pirate King, just as he knows that him and Coby have to be adversaries.