PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 628

Marik
Tue, 04-23-2013, 01:21 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/628)

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-23-2013, 02:23 AM
so, it's a bait move.
he makes it look like he's gone to the other world with Kakashi and left the Juubi out of control, so when Harashima comes, he has to tame the beast and spend all of his powers doing so. and then Obito\returns, defeats worn-out Harashima and takes back control of the Juubi.

dickish move.

EpyonNext
Tue, 04-23-2013, 04:52 AM
so, it's a bait move.
he makes it look like he's gone to the other world with Kakashi and left the Juubi out of control, so when Harashima comes, he has to tame the beast and spend all of his powers doing so. and then Obito\returns, defeats worn-out Harashima and takes back control of the Juubi.

dickish move.

That's the nice thing about being the bad guy. Free reign to be a complete dick.

Carnage
Tue, 04-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Me thinks mangastream might need a new translator. Slugging through that was a little painful.

Abdula
Tue, 04-23-2013, 11:14 AM
Madara's face was beautiful. I kept wondering if Obito and Madara simply were not taking this too seriously. Considering the amount of damage Madara caused when he was first summoned they have pretty much been playing around since then. Make with the death and desolation already. So its nice to see something actually happen. I wonder how the 5 kages are doing.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-24-2013, 12:39 PM
so, it's a bait move.

dickish move.

Yes... The unlimited Chakra and immortal Hashirama spending all of his powers. No unless Kishimoto dropped the ball I don't see that happening. (By the way it still may happen Kishimoto tends to drop the ball "sometimes"...)

Not to mention it's far more than just Hashirama arriving. Does Obito and Madara both know who is coming yet? I don't think they do besides Hashirama.

Also

Yes Madara does seem to still be playing around. And was Madara not supposed to be revived by Obito and than become the host to the jubbi? Unless they changed there plans off panel which is possible. It seems like Obito wants to take the role himself. In my opinion if Madara becomes alive again he should be able to be killed fairly easily as long as he does not become the host to the 10 tails.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Yes Madara does seem to still be playing around. And was Madara not supposed to be revived by Obito and than become the host to the jubbi? Unless they changed there plans off panel which is possible. It seems like Obito wants to take the role himself. In my opinion if Madara becomes alive again he should be able to be killed fairly easily as long as he does not become the host to the 10 tails.

Naruto has a 10-tails inside of him already, from when all the Bijuu gave him their chakra. If Obito or Madara become the 10-tail jinchuuriki, then Kishi will counter that by having Naruto suddenly awaken all of the Bijuu powers with a 10-tails of his own.

Abdula
Wed, 04-24-2013, 07:26 PM
That is just a horrid horrid idea.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-24-2013, 07:59 PM
You know it's coming.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-25-2013, 04:50 AM
I think that sounds realistic, albeit stupid. Well done for thinking like a mangaka.

Developing the idea further, you might have a Majin Buu type scenario where the creature separates in to good and bad components and then you a physical manifestation of the battle between good and evil.

The question would be, would Hachibi and Kyuuni fuse to give Naruto an 8+9 tailed majority chakra Jyuubi vs Madara's 1-7 tailed majority chakra Jyuubi?

viperwasp
Thu, 04-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Naruto has a 10-tails inside of him already, from when all the Bijuu gave him their chakra. If Obito or Madara become the 10-tail jinchuuriki, then Kishi will counter that by having Naruto suddenly awaken all of the Bijuu powers with a 10-tails of his own.

And then where does that leave poor Sasuke? lol

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Sasuke takes over Madara's Jyuubi, leaving both Naruto and Sasuke as masters of insane pets and going down in history as having done something even the SotSP coudln't do?

viperwasp
Thu, 04-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Sasuke takes over Madara's Jyuubi, leaving both Naruto and Sasuke as masters of insane pets and going down in history as having done something even the SotSP coudln't do?

So than the teenaged male of a race known to commit Genocide if something as simple as there pet hamster dies, has long term control over the most powerful deadly and doomsday like creature ever conceived?

No, I don't see "ANY" problems with that. lol

Sidnne
Thu, 04-25-2013, 09:32 PM
And then where does that leave poor Sasuke? lol

After helping to save the day, Sasuke will refuse to rejoin the village and will instead travel the countryside, impregnating peasant women as he goes, in an attempt to revive the Uchiha clan.

MFauli
Fri, 04-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Itīll be revealed that Sasuke is carrying the Juichibi, the 11-tailed beast, which is the true manifestation of Susanoo.

:/

viperwasp
Fri, 04-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Itīll be revealed that Sasuke is carrying the Juichibi, the 11-tailed beast, which is the true manifestation of Susanoo.

:/

Well in all seriousness I don't think it's impossible that the final version or true form of the 10 tails could be like Susanoo or something close to it. Well that is less possible kind of recently but for a while I was at least expecting something like that. lol

Only because that special Sword and Mirror that itachi used seemed SO broken and SO overpowered even in the Naruto universe and they also seemed out of place! Well they are out of place they never mentioned how, where or why Itachi had those super IMBA weapons that were like god powers! 1 Hit killing both orochimaru and the revived pain!

And the shield was only used once but it itself was so powerful and implied it could block any attack! Which I think it really can. I feel like those where once weapons of either the Sage of six paths or the 10 tails. And since Susanoo could use them at least I think that's how Itachi was using them. I thought maybe the 10 tails or whatever was similar. OR could still be similar once it reaches it's final form.

But either way that Sword and Mirror have no place in Naruto and I don't understand how itachi got them! I swear to god I will probably dislike the series as a whole if we never learn more about them. I consider them the most powerful and out of place things in Naruto period. Part of me beleives that the sword could perhaps 1 Hit K.O the 10 tails! Or deal massive damage.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sun, 04-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Looks like we will get to see why Kakashi killed Rin now.

deadlydreamx
Mon, 04-29-2013, 10:27 AM
Kakashi probably never killed Rin. I say Madara placed a gengutsu on Obito to make it seem like Kakashi did.