PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 592

Marik
Sun, 04-21-2013, 07:59 AM
[CCS-Speed] One Piece 592 [720p] [ECF73C98].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=425793)

Kraco
Sun, 04-21-2013, 08:12 AM
No matter how I try, I can't view the Cool Brothers as a threat of any real seriousness. It's also entirely impossible they could move so fast Luffy couldn't track them. I hope they are dealt with quickly to get rid of them.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Well, Luffy can *feel* them with his Haki, so they're stealth isn't going to amount to much.

I think the Cool Brothers are going to be little kids. That's why they keep hiding their faces. They're going to be Ceasar's longest running test subjects.

So watching this episode it occured to me, presumably, Law did the same thing to all these prisoners that he did to the Samurai. Cut them up and stuck them to other animals.

Only problem with that is, 1. how are they controlling their legs if they belong to animals. 2. Where are the other halfs of all these animals?

Assertn
Sun, 04-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Only problem with that is, 1. how are they controlling their legs if they belong to animals. 2. Where are the other halfs of all these animals?

Haha, I think I asked that already a few episodes back

Kraco
Sun, 04-21-2013, 02:38 PM

Perhaps the legs transferred under human control when they roasted and ate the animals' upper bodies. Why waste good meat, after all?