PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 706

Marik
Wed, 04-17-2013, 06:34 AM
[MangaStream] One Piece c.706: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?qq2py8jmh1ga32b) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/90x95x) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/29713937/1)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-17-2013, 09:01 AM
looks like he had a redemption arc playing behind our backs... he got back all badass

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Is it me or is Luffy's block devoid of anyone who can challenge him?

Abdula
Wed, 04-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Seems that way to me too but you can never really tell and I think the difficulty Luffy is going to have is winning without revealing who he is. I am loving these characters though particularly the Funk Brothers. Why did Abdullah have to look like an ape though?:rolleyes:

Assertn
Wed, 04-17-2013, 01:01 PM
looks like he had a redemption arc playing behind our backs... he got back all badass

Figured as much with the "pillar of gold" reference earlier in the chapter. Damn, kinda want to see what happened to Skypeia now.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 04-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Seems that way to me too but you can never really tell and I think the difficulty Luffy is going to have is winning without revealing who he is. I am loving these characters though particularly the Funk Brothers. Why did Abdullah have to look like an ape though?:rolleyes:

Well if he's going in as a swordsman, wouldnt he just imbue it with haki and win that way?

Abdula
Thu, 04-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Oh if that spartan guy that Luffy knocked out a couple chapters ago is any indication of the level of fighters in his block then he should have no problem winning the first battle. Its later when he has to go up against Burgess, Bartolomeo and Bellamy that I think he will have trouble winning without using his DF powers and that will be a dead giveaway with the marines already there and everything..

poopdeville
Fri, 04-19-2013, 12:36 PM
I'm interested in Bellamy's turn. He has determination now, and seems to understand Luffy and how he acted in Jaya (i.e., why Luffy didn't fight in the bar when Bellamy insulted him). He was almost humble, in an exciting "I get it now, let's be rivals!" kind of way. I hope Bellamy was just taunting/teasing Luffy about Skypeia, and that he has turned chaotic neutral like Luffy and all the cool admirals.

I predict a Bellamy flashback.

Assertn
Fri, 04-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm interested in Bellamy's turn. He has determination now, and seems to understand Luffy and how he acted in Jaya (i.e., why Luffy didn't fight in the bar when Bellamy insulted him). He was almost humble, in an exciting "I get it now, let's be rivals!" kind of way. I hope Bellamy was just taunting/teasing Luffy about Skypeia, and that he has turned chaotic neutral like Luffy and all the cool admirals.

I predict a Bellamy flashback.

I'm pretty sure he did actually make it to skypeia. They said earlier in the chapter that he brought back a pillar of gold.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-20-2013, 08:14 AM
but they don't really care about gold up there. maybe he went up, fought a bit, had adventures, made friends and was given a pillar of gold as a goodbye gift?

UChessmaster
Sat, 04-20-2013, 10:13 AM
I don`t think that`s what Oda tried to imply, no.

Carnage
Sat, 04-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Actually Im with Death BOO Z on this one. It sounds like something Oda would do, remember Luffy's crew didn't understand that they were being given a gift. They thought they were being chased out.