PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 591

Marik
Sun, 04-14-2013, 09:15 AM
[CCS-Speed] One Piece 591 [720p] [D03CB062].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=423476)

Kraco
Sun, 04-14-2013, 09:31 AM
I have a feeling Law doesn't know half of what's going on in those facilities. He's far from a saint, but considering he's supposed to be Luffy's friend, after a fashion, I doubt the story would make him overly evil.

I wonder how the snow giants managed to knock out Zoro. Evidence points to a total surprise attack.

Assertn
Sun, 04-14-2013, 08:46 PM
I have a feeling Law doesn't know half of what's going on in those facilities. He's far from a saint, but considering he's supposed to be Luffy's friend, after a fashion, I doubt the story would make him overly evil.

Law's a pirate, just like the rest of the supernovas. It's interesting, seeing them all at the archipelago at the same time -- they seemed like they were all on the same side when the marines flooded in... even Kidd, who is arguably the villainist of the bunch, was teaming up with Luffy and Law to kick marine ass.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Law strikes me as being a pirate about as much as Luffy is. I think he's a doctor first and foremost.

I think he's fully aware of what's going on here, and either he's trying to undermine what Caesar is doing, or he's here for something hidden in this lab that he thinks he can use to save people.

Who knew Robin was so attached to Chopper's cuteness.

Kraco
Mon, 04-15-2013, 02:41 AM
Law seemed to have a reaction of surprise when Caesar offhandedly mentioned the kids would want to come back on their own. That made me think Law doesn't know they have been made drug addicts to have absolute control over them.

Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting Law is as stupid as the chimera pirates and believe Caeser is some great humanitarian. I'm just predicting he doesn't know everything, like about making the children junkies. Law is probably there to learn or acquire something related to his interest in medicine, so it would make sense Caesar doesn't share anything unnecessary with him. If Law is to have some sort of continuing understanding with Luffy, torturing children is probably beyond the line he can cross. But then again, if he's not to have such a relationship, then everything goes. I'm merely basing that on the past events where he suddenly showed up to help Luffy.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-16-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm really hoping that if Law isn't going to be a villain that at some point him and Chopper end up having interactions over the fact that they're both doctors.

Too often in this series, characters besides Luffy don't get to make friends with secondary characters. Most character either just become friends with the Strawhat crew as a whole, or solely with Luffy.

For example, I really liked that Ivankov developed a relationship with Luffy, and then was able to have interactions with Sanji independent of Luffy or the rest of the Strawhats.

I'd like to see more of that.

I'm just predicting he doesn't know everything, like about making the children junkies.That's probably true.