PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 175

Buffalobiian
Fri, 03-29-2013, 10:14 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 175: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=418127) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=418129) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=418126)

----------------------------------------------------

HORRIBLE flow again. The last 2 episodes should have really been one. Same rant from last episode would be applied here.

Good FT run in any case. Can't wait for more.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-30-2013, 02:57 AM
Honestly, I'm pretty surprised.

Not that Natsu won, but that he kinda didn't have to...you know...DO anything. No Dragon Force. No Flaming Thunder attacks. He just kinda went, "Nah, fuck you guys. I'm way stronger."

I'd be lying though if I said I still didn't think it was totally awesome in the moment.

I get what you're saying about pacing, but I think because this was the final episode they wanted to make it SEEM a lot more climactic than it actually was. Hence all the emotional cutaways.

That said, this sure wasn't no ending. There was a TON of shit after the credits on this one. Dragon Graveyard! That's cool. Biig fat "To Be Continued!"? Fuck you guys! But at least they didn't try and make up their own ending like so many animes do.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 03-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Let's not forget the apocalyptic future thingie...looks like Gajeel is going to die? That would be some dark shit!
I don't think they can complete this arc in an OVA or movie.. I think we'll have to wait for 'part 2' of the series. However long that will take.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Let's not forget the apocalyptic future thingie...looks like Gajeel is going to die?

I hope Gajeel dies as much as Lisanna "died".

/Geehee

Penner
Sat, 03-30-2013, 10:45 AM
Riiiiight... so they end the fight, but then throw in a post-apocalyptic future, a fucking dragon graveyard, and they still didn't reveal who the "Zeref" wannabe is, then they top it off with a giant "To Be Continued", which we apparently have to wait years to see?

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft >_<

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-30-2013, 11:17 AM
So, now that I've lost another shounen staple from my regular viewing, I guess it's a good time to ask if there's any other similar series that I'm not watching.

I'm already watching One Piece, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter and Jojo.

Are there any other action shounen series that are going to last more than one season running currently that I don't happen to be watching?

Penner
Sat, 03-30-2013, 11:37 AM
The one show i'm following (along with HxH,Naruto,OP) is Toriko, but i'm like the only one who seems to really like it lol

Not sure why it isn't more popular, its been part of my weekly watch since it first aired and its pretty much gotten better over time.

Whatever, i still recommend it :)

Plus they're up to 97 episodes now and still going, so theres alot to watch if you like it.

Kraco
Sat, 03-30-2013, 01:28 PM
The graphics looked somehow different, as if this had been drawn by a different studio that hadn't had time to get used to the designs. Or maybe it's just me.

I'm sad to see this anime ending. I'll spoil the manga enough to say that there would have been a few fights I'd have liked very much to see animated, possibly even more than a few, but it's hard to say since the manga isn't awfully much ahead.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-30-2013, 02:46 PM
The one show i'm following (along with HxH,Naruto,OP) is Toriko, but i'm like the only one who seems to really like it lolHmm, last time I looked into that it looked like some kind of cooking thing. But reading the synopsis more carefully, it's more like Ingredient Hunters from Hunter X Hunter.

Guess I have a lot of downloading to do...

AceAlpha
Sat, 04-06-2013, 07:20 AM
Just searched for the latest episode and then found out that the anime 'ended', well that's a bummer.

For DarthEnder: In addition to your shows, I'm also watching Toriko. I got quite a big list of older shounen, which also ended. A great one is: Hajime no Ippo (More Sports / Fighting shounen though).

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-06-2013, 11:39 AM
Hell yeah, Hajome no Ippo was awesome.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 04-06-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm already missing my saturday fix of FT....

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-12-2013, 12:25 AM
So that was two votes for Toriko, but near as I can tell, the series doesn't even have a thread on this forum.

How does that happen?

Penner
Sat, 04-13-2013, 11:47 AM
I got the feeling that people around here didn't like it from the OP/Toriko crossover ep, so i just assumed that was the reason it never got any thread/discussion :P

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-16-2013, 10:20 AM
It's got an interesting mythology.

I like the idea of them getting stronger by eating rare and delicious food because they have special cells. That would make an interesting video game mechanic. Level up by eating new plants and monsters.

It also makes me hungry as fuck watching it.