PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 529

Marik
Wed, 03-06-2013, 03:25 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/529)

Sidnne
Wed, 03-06-2013, 03:51 AM
Did we just get trolled by Kubo, just as Aizen planned?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-06-2013, 04:09 AM
I kinda remember Raigaku (Matsumoto? Bigabreast?) living with Ichigo, didn't she meet Isshin there?

also, a captain from the shiba family, seems like something every shinigami should know about, considering how the family fell from grace. does that Make Ichigo and Ganju cousins?

even still, I kinda liked this chapter. I called it weird when they introduced this guy, on account of Ichigo's sword suddenly appearing.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-06-2013, 04:22 AM
Just as Aizen planned!!! Sorry, too hard to resist, it was just too perfect.

Carnage
Wed, 03-06-2013, 08:23 AM
So an asauchi is a blank sword they give to trainee shinigami? And it evolves into a zankpatou to reflect their soul?

darkshadow
Wed, 03-06-2013, 12:14 PM
Actually liked this chapter, isshin's interactions with rangiku/anyone are great.

Kensee
Wed, 03-06-2013, 06:06 PM
So an asauchi is a blank sword they give to trainee shinigami? And it evolves into a zankpatou to reflect their soul?

Think so. Or its an essence that takes on the shape of the standards shinigami sword which --> zankpatou based off the individual.

Side note: Kenpachi stole his sword off a corpse? O.o That's one way to do it hahaha.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-06-2013, 06:12 PM
which should explain why the sword doesn't like him. but what happens when a shinigami dies? does his sword get transfered to another or is it just left there?

what if Ichigo's Zanpakatsu is the spirit king? it did have that weird conversation with white-ichigo about horse and kinging around...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
That conversation about king and horse was about his struggle with his Hollow that's all. Ichigo never had asauchi I think.