PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 623

Marik
Wed, 03-06-2013, 01:59 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/623)

R.I.P. Paul Bearer

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 03-06-2013, 02:16 AM
RIP the most spirited little fat man with a name that was entirely a pun.... which I had no idea until I was much older.

Good backstory stuff. Like I said before, nice change of scenery from the 100 chapter long epic battle.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-06-2013, 04:30 AM
So the adults kill each other, or at least their younger brothers kill the adults, while Madara and Hashirama stop their brothers from killing each other.

EpyonNext
Wed, 03-06-2013, 06:06 AM
Win-Win situation

MFauli
Wed, 03-06-2013, 12:52 PM
You know, this battle would actually be interesting ... if it wasn´t a fucking flashback :/

viperwasp
Wed, 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
You know, this battle would actually be interesting ... if it wasn´t a fucking flashback :/

Well, I would normally agree with you. But what else do you expect other than a flash back? I hope your not suggested that it would be better as a edo tensei or whatever that jutsu is called. Because I have had it up to my eyebrows in resurrected ninja. But at this point I would rather it be kept short when it does come to flash backs I only really care about outcomes really. So I agree with you. To me it feels like just more filler blocking me from finding out what happens with the other stuff that is actually happen right now. Well I am sure we won't see a full battle so I don't care to much.

You know what would be the WORST! If the ninja about to fight in the next chapter decide to have a flash back of when they were kids or in there PAST! That would be a flashback within a flashback within a flashback. And since I am getting sick of Edo tensei no jutsu. Why not make it even worse in the very deepest flashback show a battle between resurrected edo ninja fighting! So than we can have a fight that is three flashbacks deep involving edo tensei ninja from even further in the past! Why stop there those resurrected ninja also have a flashback. And about 350 chapters later about 150 flashbacks deep we get to meet the sage of the six paths!

and then after all that Sasuke says "O what did you say? Sorry I zoned out there for a moment."

Well not that I was being even 1% serious but the second hokage invented the edo tensi anyhow right? So I guess it cannot exist in the past. Which kind of makes me wonder how Madara knew to counter edo tensi? Well than again the second hokage was like an adult when the 1st and madara fought. So the second probably invented the ability with more than enough time for madara to learn about it.

toonice714
Wed, 03-06-2013, 03:22 PM
Seems like Izuna and tobirama have been doin the same kinda meetings but less friendly.

viperwasp
Wed, 03-13-2013, 09:53 AM
No new Naruto this week? Or is it late?
I think it might just be late unless only Bleach is coming out this week.

Patriot
Wed, 03-13-2013, 10:04 AM

Sacrilege!

Sidnne
Wed, 03-13-2013, 09:29 PM

Naruto is on break this week.